Imran Khan's slip of tongue in Wana, calls Bilawal Bhutto 'Sahiba'

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh shut up you stinking piece of shit. Who has allowed you to post here - filthy bastaard !
This URINE drinker from Pissland is a UGLY troll. A prostitute that no one will touch.

These moron THINK PLMN or PPP will ever be in any position to impact Pakistan and it's Destiny.

Human waste, it is OVER.. New Sheriff in Town.. He shoots first..

Rambler

hahahahaha
listen to me filthy swine
PPP Parliament k andar Donkey king aur is k paltu kutton ki Chitrool karti rahe gi
i know why this donkey said Bilawal Sahiba , because he is feeling the heat from PPP , aur yeh Donkey king khud Parliament aata hi nahi hai , lolzzzz

Oh so now you a shiit devouring low life will talk back - Son of a leper bitch why do you have to come out of your fresh garden of dung and open your ugly behind here. Get lost.

P.S: Someone with a bore please relieve this filthy boar out of its misery

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh so now you a shiit devouring low life will talk back - Son of a leper bitch why do you have to come out of your fresh garden of dung and open your ugly behind here. Get lost.

P.S: Someone with a bore please relieve this filthy boar out of its misery

hahaha

my 2nd post is Enough for all PTI Pigs

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan saab ka level check kerain, Ik ko ye pata hai ke Biloo raani na kia bola hai PTI kay Against but ye nai pata chalta.

kay rupee dollar kay agaisnt devalue ho gea hai

Gas and other utility bills main overcharging ho rahi

Medicine companies nay prices increase ker dee hain and dozen of other issues

When he will start using his brain does it befit a lion to reply dogs ?

why he is wasting time on these non- serious things opposition ka kam Tanqeed kerna wo tu kerain gay

PTI has people like Muraad Saeed, Sheikh Rasheed, Fawad CH etc to reply these people

why PM himself feels the need to reply , When he will realized that he is PM of Pakistan not on container any more

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
that's rather distasteful and bigoted. why do people find it acceptable to attribute female characteristics and pronouns to other men they don't find Male enough? As if being a female is an insult. Highly disappointing statement.

MainBaghiHon

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh abhi mazeed girray ga kuin ke PPP is ki aur is ke paltu kutton ki Parliament main chitrool jari rakhe gi
Choron Ki Rani,
Billo Rani, Billo Rani,
Bilakti, Thirakti, Hamari Rani,
Billo Rani, Billo Rani

Aap Log Chitrol Nahi Duhai Daytay Ho Taali Baja Kay. Plz Apnay Genre Say Bahir Na Aayen,

jee_nee_us

Khan sahib I support you but it is time to stop telling your stories including how you became a cricketer , won a world cup , established SKMH and start doing some actual work on the ground. The very faces we hated during ppp regime are now our ministers and you expect us to believe that they will work out. Hafeez shaikh has had his stint and he failed and yet you sacked one of your top men who actually was doing actual work and replaced him with a tried and tested hafeez shailkh. Khan sahib the faith in you is fast diminishing and unless you start doing some actual work it will be gone for good. We are not a bhutto cult or stupid patwaris who will support their leaders comes what may.

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets see if Bilawal sahiba brings this up on parliament floor they way she brought Japan and Germany issue will be a debate to watch I have my pop corns ready ????