Admiral

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کوئی بات نہیں. حوصلہ کرو
دہائیوں سے جسے پوجتے آ رہے ہو وہ چور نکل آیا ہے تو صدمہ تو ہوگا
:lol::lol:
b6ef05717d1b7c3fc25ba0fa06cb6268--humor-memes-funny-memes.jpg

Admiral

آہستہ آہستہ اس ملک کے سیاستداں سچ بولنے پر مجبور ہو جائیں گے ابھی تو آدھی قوم کو صرف جاہل کہا ہے دراصل پچانوے فی صد قوم چور اور نوے فی صد جاہل ہے.
یعنی سہی معنوں میں جاہل.
یعنی اسسلام کی روح سے جو جاہل کی تعریف ہے وہ یہ قوم ہے.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]:yes::yes::yes: بالکل صحیح بات فرمائی، میں یہی بات لکھنے لگا تھا، لیکن آپ نے پہلے ہی لکھ دیا :yes::yes::yes:

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes People, from the areas which he won in 2013, win nobel prize every year. They are the most wise and visionary people thats why they look different from space as per NASA reports. Those areas under his government are now comparable to any modern country rather people of USA and Canada are sending applications to move to those areas.

akmal1

Yes People, from the areas which he won in 2013, win nobel prize every year. They are the most wise and visionary people thats why they look different from space as per NASA reports. Those areas under his government are now comparable to any modern country rather people of USA and Canada are sending applications to move to those areas.

چور کا دفاع ناممکن ہے
لیکن آپ کافی بے شرم واقع ہوئے ہیں

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
what will you call those people who vote for a certified womanizer play boy and has a US state court decision that he is father of a child outside of wedlock

akmal1

No personal comments boy warna jahan se nikle ho wahin wapis bhej doon ga

ماشااللہ ماشااللہ
تربیت دکھانے کی ضرورت نہیں

حوصلہ
آج کل نکالنے کا سوال جواب صرف آپ کے چور لیڈر کی ضرورت ہے
آپ کی خدمات کی زیادہ ضرورت آپ کے چور لیڈر کو ہے

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you on drugs i am defending the people Imran niazi has no right to call anyone bewaqoof because they do not vote for him

I voted for niazi in 2013 you dumb as* youthiye

ماشااللہ ماشااللہ
تربیت دکھانے کی ضرورت نہیں

حوصلہ
آج کل نکالنے کا سوال جواب صرف آپ کے چور لیڈر کی ضرورت ہے
آپ کی خدمات کی زیادہ ضرورت آپ کے چور لیڈر کو ہے

akmal1

Are you on drugs i am defending the people Imran niazi has no right to call anyone bewaqoof because they do not vote for him

واہ کیا زبان ہے
وہ لوگوں کو نہیں چوروں کا دفاع کرنے والوں کو بیوقوف کہہ رہا ہے
اس لئے جذباتی ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں
حوصلہ

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
jo niazi kah raha hai mujhe samajh main aa raha hai wakhra siyana na ban

واہ کیا زبان ہے
وہ لوگوں کو نہیں چوروں کا دفاع کرنے والوں کو بیوقوف کہہ رہا ہے
اس لئے جذباتی ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں
حوصلہ

sumeri

Councller (250+ posts)
Koi shaq? He should have included Criminal's supporters as well; some of the worst morons right here in this forum.

I had a difficult time locating a human in the four day old circus show led by the Iqama holding PIG Nawaz Lohaar.

Sub humans..

I see nothing wrong with what he said. Bewqoof jahil aur mufaad parast log hi ganjon ko support kerte hain. 5,000 hazaar logon ko aadha punjab bana diya besharam

according to world health organization report 25 percent pakistani nafsiati mariz hai :biggthumpup:

khan sahab ne kuchh apni taraf se jor dia :lol:

akmal1

jo niazi kah raha hai mujhe samajh main aa raha hai wakhra siyana na ban

سمجھ میں آ رہا ہے تو اتنا مرچ مسالہ لگانے کی ضرورت نہیں
جتنی بات ہے اتنی ہی رہنے دو

Galaxy

What else can you call these people who come out to celebrate a thief,a liar ,a dhakoo , Fools,mentle,orpartners in crime.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No personal comments boy warna jahan se nikle ho wahin wapis bhej doon ga

Rehan .... Sorry to interject. However, How would you measure the modesty from the fan of Shida Tilly ? IK use of foul language was accelerated ever sine he included the people like Shida Tilly , Fawad and others. I also liked IK when he was much sane but that was before the inclusion of 3rd degree buffoons.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Are you on drugs idiot go get a life bafoon khootay
are you on drugs i am defending the people imran niazi has no right to call anyone bewaqoof because they do not vote for him

i voted for niazi in 2013 you dumb as* youthiye