Imran Khan calls better than half the voters in the Punjab "bewaqoof"

mubarik Shah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
20729609_1496405587118745_2356951239023885060_n.png

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
خان صاحب نے میڈیا کو دو دن کا مواد مہیا کر دیا ہے
اب دو دن پی ٹی آئی کے کارکن اس غیر زمہ دارانہ اور غیر ضروری بیان کو ڈیفینڈ کرنا پڑے گا
only Khan can make an issue from nowhere.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khan sahab jazbati ho kar kehna kuch chaha rahay hootay hain laikin uss ko sahih say biyaan nahi kar paatay...
Any way jo loog is corrupt insaan ko defend kar rahay hain woh baywaqoof he nahi buhat baray khootay hain. In may media bhi shamil hay.........

HamzaK

Banned
Khan sahab jazbati ho kar kehna kuch chaha rahay hootay hain laikin uss ko sahih say biyaan nahi kar paatay...
Any way jo loog is corrupt insaan ko defend kar rahay hain woh baywaqoof he nahi buhat baray khootay hain. In may media bhi shamil hay.........

اور جو لوگ عمران خان جیسے طفیلیے اور دشمنوں کے ایجنٹ کے پجاری ہیں وہ اپنے لیڈر کی طرح ذہنی مریض ہیں۔

Wake up Pak

Aur jo loog ghaddar badmaash zardari key chat tay hain woh guttar kay keeray hain................

اور جو لوگ عمران خان جیسے طفیلیے اور دشمنوں کے ایجنٹ کے پجاری ہیں وہ اپنے لیڈر کی طرح ذہنی مریض ہیں۔

akmal1

چور کیلئے ناچنے والے بیوقوف ہی ہیں
اس میں رونے والی کیا بات ہے؟

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a nation? Or some segments of the nation ?

A disqualified for life, for being dishonest pm is leading a rally for last 4 days, staying in headline by spending billions, utilizing all govt resources and protocols, he has been attacking the sovereignty of state institutions,. Only zionist hindu or jew will do that.

This guy is very slick, this rally is just a ploy to divert attention from another event that took place yesterday, his wife has filed the nomination forms to contest na 120 by elections vacated by himself, it is very cleverly designed ploy, which would probably will get him and his family back in pm house, which he can't live without.

The point i am about to raise is that, nawaz has been plundering wealth for last 30+ years since he has been part of ruling elite in pakistan, his wife has been throughout his partner in his crime, otherwise they would have parted their ways.

Give you a history about this women (begum), she is niece of general gelani (governor of punjab during zia-ul-haq govt.), mrs. Nawaz introduced mian shareef (abba ji) to gilani,, mian shareef was a shrewed guy, he used gilani as a ladder to get to zia, rest is history, and the finished product of these connections are nawaz and shabaz.

Kulsoom nawaz has been always calling the shots while nawaz has been in power (abid sher,her sisters son), and always got her ways, practically nawaz (puppet) has been working for kulsoom,.

It will be interesting to see if she gets through,.

I would say one last thing " isko rouk saktay hou rouk lou", otherwise a big desister will be waiting to happen.

Wake up Pak

Don't worry my friend. After the nab references, he will be in jail InshaAllah.

A disqualified for life, for being dishonest pm is leading a rally for last 4 days, staying in headline by spending billions, utilizing all govt resources and protocols, he has been attacking the sovereignty of state institutions,. Only zionist hindu or jew will do that.

This guy is very slick, this rally is just a ploy to divert attention from another event that took place yesterday, his wife has filed the nomination forms to contest na 120 by elections vacated by himself, it is very cleverly designed ploy, which would probably will get him and his family back in pm house, which he can't live without.

The point i am about to raise is that, nawaz has been plundering wealth for last 30+ years since he has been part of ruling elite in pakistan, his wife has been throughout his partner in his crime, otherwise they would have parted their ways.

Give you a history about this women (begum), she is niece of general gelani (governor of punjab during zia-ul-haq govt.), mrs. Nawaz introduced mian shareef (abba ji) to gilani,, mian shareef was a shrewed guy, he used gilani as a ladder to get to zia, rest is history, and the finished product of these connections are nawaz and shabaz.

Kulsoom nawaz has been always calling the shots while nawaz has been in power (abid sher,her sisters son), and always got her ways, practically nawaz (puppet) has been working for kulsoom,.

I would say one last thing " isko rouk saktay hou rouk lou", otherwise a big desister will be waiting to happen.

Yahooo

Senator (1k+ posts)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Kalsoom Gelani ki niece aur abid kalsoom ka bhanja
what a load of ......

GreenMaple

Koi shaq? He should have included Criminal's supporters as well; some of the worst morons right here in this forum.

Anuuge67

I had a difficult time locating a human in the four day old circus show led by the Iqama holding PIG Nawaz Lohaar.

Sub humans..

PureHeArt

MPA (400+ posts)
I see nothing wrong with what he said. Bewqoof jahil aur mufaad parast log hi ganjon ko support kerte hain. 5,000 hazaar logon ko aadha punjab bana diya besharam