Imran did not make any calls for Zulfi Bukhari, says interior minister

saadmahhmood83

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dil na chahty hoy bhi is topic py bat karny ka shukriya... wesy jitni nusrat javed, rauf klasra or arshad ki ho gai hai... unho nia koi na koi proof nikal laina tha khali hawai batain nahi karni or govt main koi bhi kam paper work k bager nahi hota khas tor per asy kam tu.

baki rehi tanqeed karny k baat tu hum tu ab bhi PTI per tanqeed kar laity hain ager koi bat ghulati dikhain tu. tanqeed k liye IK ka power main ana zaroori nahi....
ذلفی بخاری کے وکیل نے ہائی کورٹ میں کہا ہے کہ عمران نے کنسرنڈ کواٹر سے فون پر بات کی تو انہوں نے ذلفی بخاری کو جانے دیا۔۔۔۔ وکیل ذلفی بخاری۔۔۔۔ رپوٹنگ مبشر زیدی

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)
janab media ki bat hai ab ap media ki bat per yaken kar lain ya interior minister ki... baki ager IK nai call ki hai or proof aa jata hai tu main ap k sath mil IK per tanqeed karo ga.

ذلفی بخاری کے وکیل نے ہائی کورٹ میں کہا ہے کہ عمران نے کنسرنڈ کواٹر سے فون پر بات کی تو انہوں نے ذلفی بخاری کو جانے دیا۔۔۔۔ وکیل ذلفی بخاری۔۔۔۔ رپوٹنگ مبشر زیدی

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOl. This Interior minister is wonderful person . After about 2 weeks, he just realized that he needs to clarify after all the back paper work has been done . Never seen such a speedy removal of a person from the list within few hours and that is also from the Airport. Must be a special request from higher up.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Zaidi Qasim .... does it take longer than that to remove a person from blacklist in India.... just asking .... :) .... Red tape is infamous there....

Zaidi Qasim

Mr Zaidi Qasim .... does it take longer than that to remove a person from blacklist in India.... just asking .... :) .... Red tape is infamous there....

Bibi.. I am sure there is a procedure set for removing one's name from BL. I have seen Davis Raymond left Pakistan on a plane within few minutes of the mock court proceedings without his American Passport which was still held with Punjab Government. It is not unknown in Pakistan, never mind what India does.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Zaidi to set record straight.... Raymond Davis was set free using diyat law , the money for which was paid by local businessmen , brokered by Shehbaz Sharif.... the family pardoned.... after that there wasn’t any law to hold him back..... But Vijay Malya and Lalit modi r still absconding from Indian courts .... let’s see when Indian courts can bring them back.....

Zaidi Qasim

Mr Zaidi to set record straight.... Raymond Davis was set free using diyat law , the money for which was paid by local businessmen , brokered by Shehbaz Sharif.... the family pardoned.... after that there wasn’t any law to hold him back..... But Vijay Malya and Lalit modi r still absconding from Indian courts .... let’s see when Indian courts can bring them back.....

Why would you emphasize the need for telling me the details of the case as if I don't know it. You intentionally missed the whole point of my post and once gain as usual brought sharif family in to it. I am far from defending them in this case but what I was emphasizing on my last post was that allowing to leave Pakistan on a short notice isn't a big deal for big fishes and that is also on a moments notice. It is the ordinary people who can't make the phone calls or send a text message to the higher up to get released from the tarmac of a plane. Zulfi with presence of IK wasn't a small fish . I welcome you to the new Pakistan . A small glimpse.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank u Mr Zaidi for having such ‘dard’ for Pakistanis.. since the time you have disowned our army, your every post is taken with a pinch of salt.... You know Indians have that sleazy habit of posting under disguise and they r usually lurking on Pakistani sites like good-for-nothing vermins who only spread nuisance.... so thank u again for pointing out the slip.... and I know you won’t comment on Ishaq Dar.... the samdhi of ‘Nawaz Sharif’ u know....:)

Zaidi Qasim

Thank u Mr Zaidi for having such ‘dard’ for Pakistanis.. since the time you have disowned our army, your every post is taken with a pinch of salt.... You know Indians have that sleazy habit of posting under disguise and they r usually lurking on Pakistani sites like good-for-nothing vermins who only spread nuisance.... so thank u again for pointing out the slip.... and I know you won’t comment on Ishaq Dar.... the samdhi of ‘Nawaz Sharif’ u know....:)

Selling of the patriotic certificates is an old occupation of our brave army . Any word of criticism of armed forces is considered an act of treason . People have been picked up from their homes at nights and they don't live to see the next day light. No court, No Chief Justice, No PM and No Human right groups ever able to break this cycle of macho man mentality. It is much easier in our society to label someone Indian or RAW agent and have a group of witch hunters hunt that person down .

You can feel free to criticize any civilian politicians without having to fear your life. You are free to write anything you like or don't like about Ishaq Dar and you will still able to see next day's light.

Last edited:

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Zaidi ..... u just wrote your favourite bhashan..... whatever my army does it still remains MY army.... while you disowned it ..... Now I know sleazeball Indians r disgusting that is why I am glad our Quaid disowned them and made Pakistan but no Pakistani can disown army even if he or she doesn’t agree with some individual policies:)

Zaidi Qasim

Mr Zaidi ..... u just wrote your favourite bhashan..... whatever my army does it still remains MY army.... while you disowned it ..... Now I know sleazeball Indians r disgusting that is why I am glad our Quaid disowned them and made Pakistan but no Pakistani can disown army even if he or she doesn’t agree with some individual policies:)

I wish if Army had an part in the creation of Pakistan . But it has been sucking the blood like leeches after the inception of Pakistan and the only explanation is that we have no other defense left for any external threats and we have to rely on this Army which was unable to secure our country in many occasions .

Every country in the world has an army but Army in Pakistan has country . You are right, you can't separate from it because it is everywhere.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Zaidi I wonder why your words and words of Indian twats on internet sound exactly the same:) .... and then u and Indian twats both back Nawaz Sharif..... hmmmm

Zaidi Qasim

Mr Zaidi I wonder why your words and words of Indian twats on internet sound exactly the same:) .... and then u and Indian twats both back Nawaz Sharif..... hmmmm

You think about Indians too much . Don't worry about Indians. Lets talk about the real monster on our side of the border. You sound like a very insecure person .