Imran did not make any calls for Zulfi Bukhari, says interior minister

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1738271-dffdunxuaaaw-1529484314-664-640x480.jpg

The interim Interior Minister Azam Khan on Wednesday denied that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan had called him to remove Zulfi Bukhari’s name from the blacklist.

Addressing the media in Islamabad, Khan said that an undertaking was sent by Bukhari to the secretary of the interior, requesting for one month’s permission to perform Umrah. He added the secretary forwarded the undertaking to him, after which permission for six days was granted.

Khan stated that the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) requested to add Bukhari’s name on the Exit Control List (ECL), but the interior ministry placed his name on the blacklist instead, according to the Passport Act. To place a name on the ECL, prior permissions are required as part of a longer process.

The caretaker interior minister added that there were also false reports in the media and interim Prime Minister Nasirul Mulk also inquired about the process. “He asked me what was going on in the media, I updated the premier on the matter immediately,” Khan added.

On Tuesday, Imran also denied placing calls to Khan to request for Bukhari’s departure from Pakistan. On June 14, Bukhari moved the Islamabad High Court (IHC) against his name being placed on the ECL.

Bukhari, Imran’s close aide, was proceeding to Saudi Arabia alongside the cricket legend on June 11 when he was barred from leaving the country at the Nur Khan Airbase. Bukhari was later granted six-day permission to perform Umrah by the interior ministry.

PM seeks report on removal of Zulfi Bukhari’s name from ECL

Bukhari moved the court against his name being placed on the no-fly list hours after returning to the country. Justice Aamer Farooq of the IHC issued notices to respondents after hearing the petition.

In his petition, Bukhari said the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had summoned him in connection with companies named in the Panama Papers. He said he only received the notices after his father forwarded them to him in London. Since he is ordinarily a resident in the United Kingdom, Bukhari said he had not violated any law. He also claimed to be incognisant of anything pertaining to the Panama Papers

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1738271/1-imran-not-make-calls-zulfi-bukhari-says-interior-minister/

eye-eye-PTI

https://twitter.com/x/status/1009369171862441989

Zulfi.png

اللہ الحق ہے، اللہ سچ ہے ۔۔۔ سچ سامنے آ کے رہتا ہے ۔۔۔

روف کلاسرا اور ارشد شریف میں غیرت ہوئی تو انہیں ڈوب مرنا چاہئیے ۔۔۔

ملک ریاض کے ٹکڑوں پر پلنے والے یہ بلیک میلرز اس کے ایجینڈے پر عمل کر کے 3 تین بھونکے تو خوب پر آخر سچ سامنے آ ہی گیا ۔۔۔

انصافینز نے جس طرح ان کی چھترول کی اس پر مجھے فخر ہے ۔۔۔

یہ 90 کی دہائی نہیں کہ آپ اخباروں میں مرضی بکواس لکھ کے بلیک میل کر لو آگے سے کوئی بولے گا ہی نہیں ۔۔۔

اب عزت کرو گے تو ہم بھی کریں گے ۔۔۔ پلانٹڈ پروگرام کرو گے تو یاد رکھو تمہارے پاس 35 منٹس ہوتے ٹی وی پر بات کرنے کے ہمارے پاس سوشل میڈیا چوبیس گھنٹے موجود رہتا ہے۔

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think instead of dwelling on non issues we should talk about economy, education and clean energy... My gut feeling is that these journalists r deliberately prolonging this Zulfi issue so that many nightly programmes r eating up by this matter... in the meanwhile NS and Maryam have successfully diverted attention from dismal performance in economy.... BTW Bangladesh just crossed us in all human development indicators last month....

eye-eye-PTI

I think instead of dwelling on non issues we should talk about economy, education and clean energy... My gut feeling is that these journalists r deliberately prolonging this Zulfi issue so that many nightly programmes r eating up by this matter... in the meanwhile NS and Maryam have successfully diverted attention from dismal performance in economy.... BTW Bangladesh just crossed us in all human development indicators last month....

یہی ہمارہ بھی کہنا ہے کہ پرائم ٹائم کے پروگرامز میں ایسے ایشوز کو ڈسکس کریں جن سے ملک و قوم کا فائدہ ہو نہ کہ ایسے پروگرامز جن سے ان کے اکاؤنٹس تو بھر جائیں پر قوم کا بیڑا غرق ہو جائے

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yesterday Ayesha bukhsh wasted half a program on dharna outside IK house instead of appreciating in one line of how IK is jawabdeh to his supporters....and moving on.... Nobody is questioning NS directly... no tough interviews of Shehbaz ... PPP is not even in picture about how it performed..... Even Pervez Khattak should be grilled ....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe if these journalists r able to fool us this time by spending this precious one month before elections on Reham and Zulfi then we deserve them crooks of politicians.....

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)
اللہ الحق ہے، اللہ سچ ہے ۔۔۔ سچ سامنے آ کے رہتا ہے ۔۔۔

روف کلاسرا اور ارشد شریف میں غیرت ہوئی تو انہیں ڈوب مرنا چاہئیے ۔۔۔

They will not feel any shame, bari dheet mitti se banna hai GALAA Saraa
Klasra & Co ! slap !!!

Nusrat Javed, Rauf Klasra or Arshad shreef py kiya beat rehi hu gi
I believe if these journalists r able to fool us this time by spending this precious one month before elections on Reham and Zulfi then we deserve them crooks of politicians.....

عمران وزیر اعظم بننے کے چکر میں وزیراعظم هاوس کا دروازہ توڑے جا رہا ھے
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
یوتھیو آخر کب تک ایسے بیغیرت لیڈر کے ہاتھوں زلیل ہوتے رہو گے ؟؟؟ کبھی کہتا ہے ثبوت لاوّ پھر ثبوت آتے ہیں تو منہ چھپاتا پھرتا ہے ۔۔

Ghaday, this thread rebuffs all the claims made against Imran Khan. The Interior Minister himself has clarified the issue. Stop spreading the BS.

saadmahhmood83

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nusrat Javed, Rauf Klasra or Arshad shreef py kiya beat rehi hu gi
دل تو نہیں کر رہا تھا اس ایشو پر کچھ لکھوں ۔۔۔کیونکہ میری خواہش ہے عمران کو ایک موقع ضرور مل جائے۔۔پھر فل فلیج تنقید ہو ۔۔ ویسے اپنی معلومات کے لیے ایک سوال پوچھتا چلوں۔۔۔اگر سیکرٹری داخلے نے عمران کی کال پر بھی ذلفی بخاری کو نکالا ہو گا تو وہ کیا یہ مان کر میں نے عمران کی کال پر ذلفی کا نام۔نکالا اپنی جاب خطرے میں ڈالے گا؟؟؟؟؟

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr pak pak zaleel starts from zaal and not zay..... but then if u knew Urdu we wouldn’t be teaching u that.... :) ..... we can gladly nitpick the neighbours here....

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dil na chahty hoy bhi is topic py bat karny ka shukriya... wesy jitni nusrat javed, rauf klasra or arshad ki ho gai hai... unho nia koi na koi proof nikal laina tha khali hawai batain nahi karni or govt main koi bhi kam paper work k bager nahi hota khas tor per asy kam tu.

baki rehi tanqeed karny k baat tu hum tu ab bhi PTI per tanqeed kar laity hain ager koi bat ghulati dikhain tu. tanqeed k liye IK ka power main ana zaroori nahi....

دل تو نہیں کر رہا تھا اس ایشو پر کچھ لکھوں ۔۔۔کیونکہ میری خواہش ہے عمران کو ایک موقع ضرور مل جائے۔۔پھر فل فلیج تنقید ہو ۔۔ ویسے اپنی معلومات کے لیے ایک سوال پوچھتا چلوں۔۔۔اگر سیکرٹری داخلے نے عمران کی کال پر بھی ذلفی بخاری کو نکالا ہو گا تو وہ کیا یہ مان کر میں نے عمران کی کال پر ذلفی کا نام۔نکالا اپنی جاب خطرے میں ڈالے گا؟؟؟؟؟