Imran congratulates Erdogan on bombing Muslim Kurd Children from above 10,000 meters

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
When Imran said that he does not know about ongoing ethnic cleansing of Chinese Uighur Muslims, I trusted him and thought that may be he was busy with local politics and Jinns never briefed him about Global Politics.

But this ?

Now I am sure he also does not known about Yemini Children because I have never heard him saying anything.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1182672229735292928

5472.jpg

The Guardian: Kurdish civilians flee as Turkish forces bomb Syria for third day
Kurdish civilians have been fleeing key towns in north-eastern Syria as Turkish forces continue to bombard targets for a third consecutive day. (The Guardian)

Last edited:

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
instead of blaming USA who created taliban Kurds this harami is blaming Pakistan

all of a sudden kurds are muslim now where were these muslims when syrians were fleeing from thier homes and they were killing innocent Syrians

patwari typical indian agenda using muslim card to blame imran khan

Poster you forgot to mention your Modi who is also killing muslims

Last edited:

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
instead of blaming USA who created taliban Kurds this harami is blaming Pakistan

all of a sudden kurds are muslim now where were these muslims when syrians were fleeing from thier homes and they were killing innocent Syrians

patwari typical indian agenda using muslim card to blame imran khan

Poster you forgot to mention your Modi who is also killing muslims

...at the end of the day, it is nothing about Islam, Muslims, Ummah or Brotherhood.
It is all about
Monetary ? Benefit$

#FactsMatter

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
When Imran said that he does not know about ongoing ethnic cleansing of Chinese Uighur Muslims, I trusted him and thought that may be he was busy with local politics and Jinns never briefed him about Global Politics.

But this ?

Now I am sure he also does not known about Yemini Children because I have never heard him saying anything.

5472.jpg

Kurdish civilians flee as Turkish forces bomb Syria for third day
Kurdish civilians have been fleeing key towns in north-eastern Syria as Turkish forces continue to bombard targets for a third consecutive day. (The Guardian)
Amateur propaganda post

Steyn

It's sad what's happening in Syria.

But the hope is that Turkey will be able to establish a safe zone and some peace.

Why are the Kurds fighting Turkey. Turkey isn't a terrorist country, it's a good Islamic country. Drop your arms and let Turkey win.

They have the enemy of Muslims Israel right next to Syria yet they're fighting their own Muslim brethren and allow the enemy to overpower them. The whole of Muslim Ummah should've sent help to Syria to strengthen it because it's such a strategic location.

Anyway, i hope things become better in Syria InshaAllah. So much bloodshed and chaos has been caused there by ISIS, by US.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)

But this ?

5472.jpg

The Guardian: Kurdish civilians flee as Turkish forces bomb Syria for third day
Were Pakistan doing ethnic cleansing of Pukhtuns in FATA and KPK during Zarb azab and were also doing ethnic cleansing of Urdu speaking community in karachi under Raheel Shareef and Nawaz Shareef? Is our state also doing ethnic cleansing of Balochis in Balochistan?

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar india ya afghanistan ap pe hamla kare to kia hum apne mulk ko defend nahi karein gay? North wazirastan mein hum ne operation kia ya nahi?india mein bhi to musalmaan hain, iska matlab yeh to nahi attack nahi karein gay.to turkey ko bhi pura haq hai ke apne mulk ko defend kare.

Aslan

Kurdish terrorists of PKK and YPG have killed 40000 people in Turkey in the last 50 years.Turkey decided enough is enough.The Kurds are used by Israel and the west to destabilise the region.Where are they getting money and weapons from?.