IMF demands Pakistan to let them directly monitor Electricity and Gas departments

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Kia begheryat log hein ye media waale. Bring in libel law just line UK and then I see how many of those channels survive.

IMF has been pushing for structural reforms in power sector, to free them up from political interference and let Nepra decide the prices rather than just recommend it to the cabinet.

IMF DO NOT RUN INSTITUTIONS!!!

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kia begheryat log hein ye media waale. Bring in libel law just line UK and then I see how many of those channels survive.

IMF has been pushing for structural reforms in power sector, to free them up from political interference and let Nepra decide the prices rather than just recommend it to the cabinet.

IMF DO NOT RUN INSTITUTIONS!!!
100% right. In Pakistan, media channels are way more than required.
They are creating news without any investigation and even without any responsibility.

How could Government allow so many news channels? As per my idea, there shall be not more than 3 private news channels to keep the market in balance and also create responsibility. Every second person has become a media anchor etc