IMF asked for the meeting between PM Imran Khan and its cheif Christine Lagarde in Dubai - Rauf Klasra

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani nation is one of the most arrogant and ignorant nation in the world. No wonder every second day there is a new politician who is drilling them hard upside down.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Instead of focusing on great statesmanship and raising the stature of this country abroad, they always able to find the negative aspect in everything!!!
Are you saying IK never stated going to IMF is a suicide?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Are you saying IK never stated going to IMF is a suicide?
اب اسکو بھی گالیاں دو

ورنا میں خود کشی کر لوں گا
ہا ہا ہا ہا ہاہا ہا ہاا
سب سے بڑا جھوٹ کہ میں جھوٹ نہیں بولتا

One has to look things in totality, both positive and negative...

No NBA team will ever hire one of the greatest player by just focusing on his worst shots.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You never hear about 99,000 vehicles that passed motorway successfully. But you always hear about 1 accident that took place!

It's not them. It's us. Only bad news, makes a news!

Although these days, we are getting apt at presenting a good news as a bad news!

Instead of focusing on great statesmanship and raising the stature of this country abroad, they always able to find the negative aspect in everything!!!

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wtf really, according to Klasar IMF is like a qbaili jirga that they are saying to Asad Umar bring your sardar then we will believe you!

velayiti rajpoot

MPA (400+ posts)
اب اسکو بھی گالیاں دو

ورنا میں خود کشی کر لوں گا
ہا ہا ہا ہا ہاہا ہا ہاا

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a loser idiots are living in Pakistan no doubt. Imran Khan should leave this pathetic nation on the disposal of sharifs and zardaris Bhuttos few Generals and few bureaucrats

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahha..... I feel poor to see the mental conditions of PTI supporters..... IMF asked to meet prime minister of Pakistan personally for the completion of the deal since they didn't trust our finance minister....... And you guys talk about the stature hahahha

This didn't happen to even nawaz sharef , this is an insult of paki gov

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rauf klasra ki bongiyan nazar agai imran khan ki nahe ai..... Issy kehtay hain zehni ghulami

@MuhammadJibran Sahib, johti bataon par yaqeen karte ho, aur choron ko support karte hon, UK ki properties ko own karte ho, aur Bugaz Imran Khan se rakhte ho..........Weldone..... Isko kehte hain Nasal dar Nasal gulami................. 3 Baar ka experience wazir azam apni income show nahi kar saka,

Muhammad Jibran

@MuhammadJibran Sahib, johti bataon par yaqeen karte ho, aur choron ko support karte hon, UK ki properties ko own karte ho, aur Bugaz Imran Khan se rakhte ho..........Weldone..... Isko kehte hain Nasal dar Nasal gulami................. 3 Baar ka experience wazir azam apni income show nahi kar saka,
Rauf klasra ki bongi nazar agai, magar imran khan ki nahe ai.... Issay kehtay hain zehni ghulami

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rauf klasra ki bongi nazar agai, magar imran khan ki nahe ai.... Issay kehtay hain zehni ghulami

Jo khud Gulam hote hain unko baqi sab bi gulam nazar ate hain. Isko kete hain nasli gulam. Lagta apki bhi haram maal banane ki factory band ho gai hy. Chalo sabar kar 5 saal.

chacha jani

52038608_2258412784481321_274949766041829376_o.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh wow I actually see that as a great compliment, that he doesn't care what he has said in the past, meaning he has no ego issues at all, eating humble pie and some chitrol at the hands of desi Einstiens like Klasra is a small price to pay if it is for the betterment of the nation. Now its a different story if Klasra had any moral and ethics he would applaud this.

I'm glad his stance is not, If Pakistan goes bankrupt let it go bankrupt and default but I will not go back on my word and embarrass myself.

Remember the trees that are flexible and can bend are that survive the storm. The hard and rigid trees are the ones that get uprooted and thrown away.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It's not that.It's more about him not saying truth when he said that he will only talk truth to nation.He said that he will bring back looted money but not a single penny recovered since then.All talk, No action.

You know what I'm tired of answering you lame butthurt emotional snowflakes all the time who refuse to use even half a grey cell.

Let me ask you this, why do you think he is running all over the place asking for money? You think he wants to build palaces for his sons in the UK, he wants to set up trust funds of billions for them, why is he as you snowflakes say "begging" door to door.

Get one fact straight. Pakistan is broke as motherfucker but still has to pay over 1 billion per day just in interest payments because of what happened in the past. Would you prefer he say, fuck it. I didn't take that money why should I or my government be responsible for it. I said I'm not going to ask for money, so why should I embarrass myself. Turn the place into a police state. From tomorrow raid every house, shop and office and who ever hasn't paid taxes or can't justify his property or assets thrown them in jail and seize all their properties and takeover all their accounts so we can fund ourselves.

God forbid if that ever happened you and your ilk would be the first one to start crying about it. So thank God he went against what he said before.

Secondly what promise has he reneged on ? He said he will bring back the money, has he ever said now that he wont? So what do you want him to do, you want him to fly to UK with a gandasa in his hand and go up to PM May and say "Oye Mai kud ke jo kuj haiga" And she will open her tijori and say "Khan ley le sara kuj" and then there will be a song between the two in a sarsoo ka khet ?

Shazad Akbar special assistant to the PM on accountability just came back from UK yesterday I think has said they have identified a further 11 or 12 billion dollars more and a complete search and trace for more will take up the better part of the year, then comes the real difficult part of getting the west to pay us back, not an easy or quick process by any means.

The west loves to act its all in favour of stopping corrupt wealth but in reality really doesn't like to take out billions from its own economy. And personally I am not expecting much from them because returning money to Pakistan could set a bad precedent for them if tomorrow other countries also start asking for their stolen money back too, they could lose 100s of billions. But still hopefully that to save face it might give something back.

Yeah so try to use a couple of brain cells before you start ranting.