IM THE DIM

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since pti has taken over the govt,the whole Pakistan realized that Imran khan and his team both are just bunch of idiots and brain less people who have no clue how to run a govt and had no preparation of how to run a govt if the chance is given by the public.

If you go on the streets of Pakistan today,common people
including pti voters are just fed up of this govt,even those anchors and journalists like Hsaan Nisar and Dr shahid Masood who use to praise pti and Imran khan have gone hash on both govt and Imran Khan because of incompetency. In response pti supporters are abusing them on social media day and night. Hassan Nisar and Dr Shahid masood's biggest crime is that they criticize the incompetent govt of pti and also the NALAIQ PM. They also predicted that pti govt's days are numbered but i just can't believe how dumb and stupid pti supporters are. It is like they have taken too much drugs.

I always knew pti supporters are brain dead just like their brain dead leader Imran khan who people use to call IM THE DIM in Oxford at the time when he was studying or should i say when he was wasting his time in Oxford. By the way Imran khan is now the BIMBO OF PAK POLITICS.

Pti supporters remind me of pmln and ppp patwariz and of the time when those patwariz could not read what was written on the wall for them and now its the pti patwariz turn. They just cant read what is written on the wall but here i am reminding them,Pti and Imran khan listen carefully

"YOUR DAYS ARE OVER."

Time to say goodbye.
میرا خیال ہے کہ عمران کا مذاق اڑانے سے پہلے تھوڑا مذاق نواز شریف کا بھی اڑا لینا چاہیے کیوں کہ عمران سے پہلے نواز ہی فوجیوں کا مہرہ تھا۔ ایک بار نہیں کئی بار استعمال ہوا۔ اور مجھے یقین ہے کہ عمران کے بعد بھی سیاست دانوں کی کمی نہیں جو فوجی غنڈوں کی کٹھ پتلی بننے کے لیے تیار بیٹھے ہیں۔ بھلا یہ فردوس عاشق اعوان، فیصل واوڈا، شیخ رشید کس قماش کے لوگ ہیں۔۔
اگر عمران کی چھٹی کا فیصلہ ہو گیا ہے تو یہ کوئی خوشی کی بات نہیں ہے۔ یہ تو بہت دکھ اور افسوس کا مقام ہے کہ فوجی غنڈے آج بھی اتنے طاقتور ہیں کہ جب چاہیں کسی کو پرائم منسٹر بنادیں اور جب چاہیں اکھاڑ کر پھینک دیں۔
جمہوریت پسندوں کو عمران خان سے بات کرنی چاہیے تھی۔ مذاکرات ہونے چاہیے تھے۔ عمران کو گرانے کے بجائے اسے اپنی صفوں میں شامل کرنے کی کوشش کرنی چاہیے تھی، تاکہ سب ایک ساتھ مل کر اللہ کی حاکمیت اعلیٰ اور عوام کی حکومت کا نظام قائم کرسکتے۔
عمران کو گرا کر جو بھی آئے گا وہ ان ہی فوجی غنڈوں کی مرضی سے آئے گا۔ شیطان کے چیلے کو فارغ کرنا چاہتے ہو، مگر شیطان کو کھلا چھوڑ رکھا ہے۔
مولوی ڈیزل تیری توند پر ایک زور کی لات۔۔۔

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Since pti has taken over the govt,the whole Pakistan realized that Imran khan and his team both are just bunch of idiots and brain less people who have no clue how to run a govt and had no preparation of how to run a govt if the chance is given by the public.

If you go on the streets of Pakistan today,common people
including pti voters are just fed up of this govt,even those anchors and journalists like Hsaan Nisar and Dr shahid Masood who use to praise pti and Imran khan have gone hash on both govt and Imran Khan because of incompetency. In response pti supporters are abusing them on social media day and night. Hassan Nisar and Dr Shahid masood's biggest crime is that they criticize the incompetent govt of pti and also the NALAIQ PM. They also predicted that pti govt's days are numbered but i just can't believe how dumb and stupid pti supporters are. It is like they have taken too much drugs.

I always knew pti supporters are brain dead just like their brain dead leader Imran khan who people use to call IM THE DIM in Oxford at the time when he was studying or should i say when he was wasting his time in Oxford. By the way Imran khan is now the BIMBO OF PAK POLITICS.

Pti supporters remind me of pmln and ppp patwariz and of the time when those patwariz could not read what was written on the wall for them and now its the pti patwariz turn. They just cant read what is written on the wall but here i am reminding them,Pti and Imran khan listen carefully

"YOUR DAYS ARE OVER."

Time to say goodbye.

Sister, after more than one year in power, what you've said is proven true.

But Imran Khan is not that harmless.

He's a master of propaganda and fooling people.

Everyday his propaganda team aka PTI social media team sitting in foreign countries mostly and within Pakistan spews propaganda. You will notice two propaganda

1.Imran Khan is honest. Despite the Uturns, lies, broken promises, he's honest.
2. The destruction of Pakistan that even Imran Khan has done is due to previous parties.

The Nazis were famous for one thing. They would utter a frivolous lie and then repeat it until people started believing it as true.

The biggest lie told to this nation is Imran Khan is honest.

Just look at this forum. This forum is PTI's propaganda forum.

I don't think he's being controlled by others. He himself is evil like that.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Sister, after more than one year in power, what you've said is proven true.

But Imran Khan is not that harmless.

He's a master of propaganda and fooling people.

Everyday his propaganda team aka PTI social media team sitting in foreign countries mostly and within Pakistan spews propaganda. You will notice two propaganda

1.Imran Khan is honest. Despite the Uturns, lies, broken promises, he's honest.
2. The destruction of Pakistan that even Imran Khan has done is due to previous parties.

The Nazis were famous for one thing. They would utter a frivolous lie and then repeat it until people started believing it as true.

The biggest lie told to this nation is Imran Khan is honest.

Just look at this forum. This forum is PTI's propaganda forum.

I don't think he's being controlled by others. He himself is evil like that.
Well said Steyn

brohiniaz

اتفاق اور بھائی چارہ سیکھنا ہے تو ان چوروں ڈاکوؤں سے سیکھیے۔

D286fhgX4AAT5b-

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

برنول کا استعمال جاری رکھیں ، آنے والے دنوں میں شدت سے ضرورت پیش آئے گی ۔

desicad

You are a horny bitch who is here to satisfy sexual desire
Why no member suspension / ban for such sexist vulgar post or is it free for all now?