Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bank defaluter Fehmida Mirza in fedral govt
Buzdar CM
Firdus ashiq awan ppp
Fawad chowdhury ppp and musharaf
Shah mehmood Qureshi ppp
Jahangir tareen musharf,

All the above lotaz and many more are in his team in the direction of Army.

Oh oh again just pack of lies and no substance. Come up with any solid arguments. Once a Phathwari always a phatwari.
Punjab police is killing people in the police station while no one cares. What happened to sahiwal murders?

Now corrupt nawaz sharif and maryam would be leaving the country along with zardari soon. Stop trying to convince people like me and other educated people, not everyone is as brain dead as you pti supporters are.

IK wrong economic policies has taken taken inflation rate to 120% and look at dollar. He promiced when he comes into power within a year everything would be in the right direction but IM THE DIM can not even choose the right team let alone sorting out the issues. Your days are numbered and just matter of time for your guys to become history like pmlq,pmln and ppp

Wake up Pak

Bank defaluter Fehmida Mirza in fedral govt
Buzdar CM
Firdus ashiq awan ppp
Fawad chowdhury ppp and musharaf
Shah mehmood Qureshi ppp
Jahangir tareen musharf,

All the above lotaz and many more are in his team in the direction of Army.

Punjab police is killing people in the police station while no one cares. What happened to sahiwal murders?

Now corrupt nawaz sharif and maryam would be leaving the country along with zardari soon. Stop trying to convince people like me and other educated people, not everyone is as brain dead as you pti supporters are.

IK wrong economic policies has taken taken inflation rate to 120% and look at dollar. He promiced when he comes into power within a year everything would be in the right direction but IM THE DIM can not even choose the right team let alone sorting out the issues. Your days are numbered and just matter of time for your guys to become history like pmlq,pmln and ppp
h oh again just a pack of lies and no substance. Come up with any solid argument. Once a Phathwari always a phatwari.
P

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess it’s the upbringing...it clearly shows the difference between a PTI supporter and a khota khor...haha keep burning you’re not making me stoop down to your level you illiterate idiot
oye oye pti aur manners,

kabhi apnay harami pti waloon k comments dekay hain,

kutay k bachay tum loog sirf us waqt sharif bantay ho jab mera jaisa tum logoon ki gaaand main mirch wala danda deta hai,

harami main ney esi forum par tumay gali detay howay deka hai aur ab sharafat ka drama kartay ho

no wonder pti bohat hee kuti nasal sey hai aur munafiw bhi

Zaidi Qasim

oye oye pti aur manners,

kutay k bachay tum loog sirf us waqt sharif bantay ho jab mera jaisa tum logoon ki gaaand main mirch wala danda deta hai,

harami main ney esi forum par tumay gali detay howay deka hai aur ab sharafat ka drama kartay ho

He won't, his moral only check others circumcisions not the supporter of Zani . If he had any value , he could have condemned these known filthy characters on this forum who never Know the Gali they don't like and claim to support Bongi Khan . Their profanities are all over the forum in each of their posts.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
He won't, his moral only check others circumcisions not the supporter of Zani . If he had any value , he could have condemned these known filthy characters on this forum who never Know the Gali they don't like and claim to support Bongi Khan . Their profanities are all over the forum in each of their posts.
All those bastards need drilling up their asses and im giving it to them and love it.

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oye oye pti aur manners,

Kia baat hai jnab...I wish app k parents ne apko kuch sekhaya hota...well khota khors are hard to make...once they turned khota khors, only solution...shoot them

concern_paki

lagta hai kisi PTI walay ne teri gaand main bahut lambda aur sakht de diya jo cheekhain yahan tak sunai de rahi hain

FahadBhatti

pakistani qome ko asal mein corruption free mahol mein rehne ki aadat nahin he..tax dene se mout perti he.. property apne naam nahin rakhte aur declare kerte huye huye pichware se khoon nikal aata he.. beta jee iss saray huye system ko theek kerna itna asaan nahin hai... aap logon ko jail mein paray huye siyasi mareez yaad aana shuru ho gaye hen.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since pti has taken over the govt,the whole Pakistan realized that Imran khan and his team both are just bunch of idiots and brain less people who have no clue how to run a govt and had no preparation of how to run a govt if the chance is given by the public.

If you go on the streets of Pakistan today,common people
including pti voters are just fed up of this govt,even those anchors and journalists like Hsaan Nisar and Dr shahid Masood who use to praise pti and Imran khan have gone hash on both govt and Imran Khan because of incompetency. In response pti supporters are abusing them on social media day and night. Hassan Nisar and Dr Shahid masood's biggest crime is that they criticize the incompetent govt of pti and also the NALAIQ PM. They also predicted that pti govt's days are numbered but i just can't believe how dumb and stupid pti supporters are. It is like they have taken too much drugs.

I always knew pti supporters are brain dead just like their brain dead leader Imran khan who people use to call IM THE DIM in Oxford at the time when he was studying or should i say when he was wasting his time in Oxford. By the way Imran khan is now the BIMBO OF PAK POLITICS.

Pti supporters remind me of pmln and ppp patwariz and of the time when those patwariz could not read what was written on the wall for them and now its the pti patwariz turn. They just cant read what is written on the wall but here i am reminding them,Pti and Imran khan listen carefully

"YOUR DAYS ARE OVER."

Time to say goodbye.
After reading this shit, i really understand dumb have written this rubbish, as you said whole Pakistan realized, that previous Govt's looted Pakistan, brought to this end, to be as like bank corrupt. alot of business men or companies shouting cause now they have to pay taxes which they never paid before, as they used to pay always under-table money to move on.
one line, for all of us, do something good and with truth, as everyone is moving to his/her end, last home. GRAVE. where everyone is accountable.