I'm deeply inspired by Pakistan PM Imran Khan - Ex-IAS officer Shah Faesal

Geek

New Delhi: Former Kashmiri IAS officer Shah Faesal, who resigned from his post two days, on Thursday addressed a press conference in which he spelt out his reasons for quitting the civil services. Faesal reiterated his belief that Muslims and minority communities were being “marginalised” in India and also hit out at the NDA government over the alleged “undermining” of institutions like CBI and RBI.

The former IAS official, a 2010-batch officer who was also the first person from Jammu and Kashmir to top the civil services exam, said that he found it impossible to express his concern over the marginalisation of minorities and the curbs on freedom of speech while he was in service.

“Today as i chose to spoke out, i feel extremely relieved,” he said during the press conference.

Shah Faesal, former Kashmiri IAS officer Shah Faesal, former Kashmiri IAS officer | Photo Credit: ANI
New Delhi: Former Kashmiri IAS officer Shah Faesal, who resigned from his post two days, on Thursday addressed a press conference in which he spelt out his reasons for quitting the civil services. Faesal reiterated his belief that Muslims and minority communities were being “marginalised” in India and also hit out at the NDA government over the alleged “undermining” of institutions like CBI and RBI.

The former IAS official, a 2010-batch officer who was also the first person from Jammu and Kashmir to top the civil services exam, said that he found it impossible to express his concern over the marginalisation of minorities and the curbs on freedom of speech while he was in service.

“Today as i chose to spoke out, i feel extremely relieved,” he said during the press conference.

“The rise of lynch mob and nationalism in the last few years has led to extreme marginalisation of minorities- both ideological and religious minorities - that has become the source of extreme dejection for me,” Faesal said. He added, “I also wish to express my disgruntlement which has led to this decision today - curbs placed on free speech in the country and the culture of hate and intolerance being used to win elections in India.” Mehbooba Mufti backs Shah Faesal after latter faces abuse online over decision to quit IAS

In a veiled attack at the NDA regime, Faesal also said that institutions such as the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had been undermined over the last few years, “which has the potential of hurting the constitutional edifice of the country.”

He also told reporters that he was inspired by Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. He said, "I'm deeply inspired by Imran Khan and Arvind Kejriwal but we are operating in a conflict zone and it's not very easy for us to work in that space. The space that has lost its legitimacy in the last few years."

Notably, contrary to earlier reports, Faesal did not announce any plans to join politics, though he said that he wished to “go back to the grassroots” and “work for the people and their empowerment.” Earlier, there were speculations that he was likely to join the National Conference. "As of now, I do not have any plans to join any existing mainstream party," he said.

Faesal said, “It's time that we worked together for the peace of the country, time we counter the communal and hateful elements of the country and a message of peace goes from here.... It’s time to disrupt the politics of Kashmir as it has been happening.” He asked for the support of the people of Kashmir, especially youngsters, in his endeavour and also requested the “people of India to rescue the people of Kashmir.”

On Wednesday, Faesal had announced on social media that he had decided to quit as an IAS officer in protest against the “unabated killings in Kashmir” and the “marginalisation and invibilisation of 200 million Muslims in India.”

Source

imisa2

He can be a RAW's new stooge in the Valley. India can use him as a new vibrant face, a new "hope" to regain its lost authority and legitimacy in Kashmir.

Tony Tony

Shah Faesal, former Kashmiri IAS officer Shah Faesal, former Kashmiri IAS officer | Photo Credit: ANI

“The rise of lynch mob and nationalism in the last few years has led to extreme marginalisation of minorities- both ideological and religious minorities - that has become the source of extreme dejection for me,” Faesal said. He added, “I also wish to express my disgruntlement which has led to this decision today - curbs placed on free speech in the country and the culture of hate and intolerance being used to win elections in India.” Mehbooba Mufti backs Shah Faesal after latter faces abuse online over decision to quit IAS

In a veiled attack at the NDA regime, Faesal also said that institutions such as the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had been undermined over the last few years, “which has the potential of hurting the constitutional edifice of the country.”

He also told reporters that he was inspired by Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. He said, "I'm deeply inspired by Imran Khan and Arvind Kejriwal but we are operating in a conflict zone and it's not very easy for us to work in that space. The space that has lost its legitimacy in the last few years."

Notably, contrary to earlier reports, Faesal did not announce any plans to join politics, though he said that he wished to “go back to the grassroots” and “work for the people and their empowerment.” Earlier, there were speculations that he was likely to join the National Conference. "As of now, I do not have any plans to join any existing mainstream party," he said.

Faesal said, “It's time that we worked together for the peace of the country, time we counter the communal and hateful elements of the country and a message of peace goes from here.... It’s time to disrupt the politics of Kashmir as it has been happening.” He asked for the support of the people of Kashmir, especially youngsters, in his endeavour and also requested the “people of India to rescue the people of Kashmir.”

On Wednesday, Faesal had announced on social media that he had decided to quit as an IAS officer in protest against the “unabated killings in Kashmir” and the “marginalisation and invibilisation of 200 million Muslims in India.”

Source
Another Fully Waxed boy loving Niazi Khan :)

Zamaray Khan

And you please go to Bani Gala...........
Remember...........Full Body Waxing is required for you first.
Do not worry about Bani gala,you just worry about your heejra leader Modi,who could not please his wife and left her after the engagement without a suhag raath,since then he is using you.

jimpack

He is brave guy but unfortunately soon he will be killed by Raw to help Modi establishment. He needs to be very careful.
Anything about India, you start your motormouth. He is free to do what he wants. Itna important bhi nahi hai yeh.
Sala tumare yahan na maloom afraad ki lambi list hai aur tume apni bakwaas se fursat nahi hai

Difficult to Compete???
hahahahahahahahah
be a man.....and that is if you are
or cry like a little girl..............
You are about as much competition as you were when we rules a for 100's of years but the real issue is that we don't our forum polluted by cow piss drinkers, it leaves a nasty stench. Many suspected this but until recently I wasn't sure, but thanks for confirming it.

Shazi ji

He is brave guy but unfortunately soon he will be killed by Raw to help Modi establishment. He needs to be very careful.

Yes brave guy ,,, but if one word that IK could not run Govt this forum Wd hv started indian Agent label all day ,,,,
Point is no patience on the forum