'Ill-planned BRT project torturing people of Peshawar'

Bilal Raza

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1928793-brt-1552537485-453-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR: The Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project has become a torture for the people of Peshawar, said prominent businessman and former senator of Awami National Part (ANP) Ilyas Ahmed Bilour.

The Supreme Court of Pakistan should form a committee to probe into the embezzlement of the resources in the BRT project and those who found guilty should be dealt with accordingly, Ilyas Bilour said talking to Daily Express.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government has brought havoc to the provincial capital and half of the roads have been captured in the name of BRT, while due to the traffic congestion, the rest of thoroughfares of the provincial capital remain clogged, the ANP stalwart said.

He said that the BRT project was an imposed curse over the resident of Peshawar for voting into power the PTI for bringing change into the country, “we demand that the people of Peshawar don’t need change, just give us back our old city as it was.”

The incompetent government has so far announced nine deadlines for the completion of BRT and failed to complete it.

The province has never seen such incompetency ever as we have now in center and province, Ilyas Bilour said.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 14th, 2019.

Source

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is only on 2 spots, after testing they found this mistake and are fixing it. nothing wrong with it. in projects like this it business as usual, it will not add to cost anyway.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Remember when i complained about BRT and said it was a victim of corruption and i was called an Indian agent.

Shane on these PTI patwariz defending wrongs of PTI.

Steyn

this is only on 2 spots, after testing they found this mistake and are fixing it. nothing wrong with it. in projects like this it business as usual, it will not add to cost anyway.

Come to Peshawar, khushbu laga kay

I will show you those several spots

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come to Peshawar, khushbu laga kay

I will show you those several spots

کبھی آؤ نا لاہور کھوتا کھا کے، میں تمہیں میٹرو کے ہر سال کھا خسارہ اور لاہور کا سیوریج نظام دکھاؤں

Two Stooges

Last edited:

disgusted

Whenever you see Ilyas Bilour sober just ask him who fucked up the Pakistan Railways. Ghulam Bilour uttered this Socrates like wisdom when he said that Afghanistan has no railways but the people of Afghanistan are not facing problems in transport. With legalistors like these you do not need an enemy from outside Pakistan.

Steyn

but i thought u live in USA ? you live in peshawar ?

I live in India, in Israel, in Pakistan according to people here. I am a Hindu, a Jew, a non Muslim according to these heera mandi creation despite my telling them what Prophet Muhammad (saww) said about accusing someone of kufr. InshaAllah, on the day of judgment, these fatwa givers would get the answer.

Don't give a shit what these Imran Khan worshippers think.

BRT is a piece of shit project.

By the way, if i was living in USA. I wouldn't give a shit how PTI fucks up Pakistan but sadly, PTI decisions and incompetency affect me right now.

kayawish

I live in India, in Israel, in Pakistan according to people here. I am a Hindu, a Jew, a non Muslim according to these heera mandi creation despite my telling them what Prophet Muhammad (saww) said about accusing someone of kufr. InshaAllah, on the day of judgment, these fatwa givers would get the answer.

Don't give a shit what these Imran Khan worshippers think.

BRT is a piece of shit project.

By the way, if i was living in USA. I wouldn't give a shit how PTI fucks up Pakistan but sadly, PTI decisions and incompetency affect me right now.
main ne kuch dollor support ki hai paypal se, mera ID bhi supporter ko change kardo please ...