IK Fighter, All His Life He Has Struggled Against Mafia's,He Never Gives UP

Sunny Ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
IK need some good advisors
He doesn't need anything else apart from more voters, more powers, more public support. If we gave him more votes and he had 2/3 majority he could have done lot of big reforms, big steps, presidential system would have given him more powers to choose best advisors, best cabinet, best team. It's our fault we didn't give him 2/3 majority. Also this is Opposition and corrupt mafia media propoganda they can't get any thing on him so they attack his advisors and his team. You have to choose what is available in the steam. Some best people don't want to in Pakistan. More headache and less money and less benefit so they say NO. Look at that best economics guy propoganda started that he was non Muslim so he had to resign.

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Documentary Below: Imran Khan has been struggling all his life against corrupt mafia. He is very strong and never gives up. So corrupt mafia and there Followers can keep wishing and dreaming but he will never resign. All the nation is with him.

Thank you bud. Well done. We need to be reminded every day that Allah has chosen a intelligent and kind man to lead us.

F...cling Patwarris don't even understand what he is about!

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
He doesn't need anything else apart from more voters, more powers, more public support. If we gave him more votes and he had 2/3 majority he could have done lot of big reforms, big steps, presidential system would have given him more powers to choose best advisors, best cabinet, best team. It's our fault we didn't give him 2/3 majority. Also this is Opposition and corrupt mafia media propoganda they can't get any thing on him so they attack his advisors and his team. You have to choose what is available in the steam.
I supported him from the beginning and I still support him and love him but I think he is under bureaucracy control, Allah knows better. Lot of stuff can be fixed without 2/3 rd majority.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes but people like Usman Buzdar, Firdous aunty, Fawad Ch I don't think he can deliver this is not cricket march running a country is a different ball game, unfortunately, there is no other option as he is lessor evil

Documentary Below: Imran Khan has been struggling all his life against corrupt mafia. He is very strong and never gives up. So corrupt mafia and there Followers can keep wishing and dreaming but he will never resign. All the nation is with him.

Sunny Ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes but people like Usman Buzdar, Firdous aunty, Fawad Ch I don't think he can deliver this is not cricket march running a country is a different ball game, unfortunately, there is no other option as he is lessor evil
Okay which country would you like us to import angels from because in Pakistan there is only 2 other parties that have been in power last 35 years pmln and ppp.
Option below
1) pmln and ppp most corrupt and don't want to come or pti don't want.
2) new fresh Mna and Mpa's Pakistan Parliament system is you need millions to fight elections and win. Only few like Muraad Saaed got through which is not to make government you need near 300 muraad saeeds that are millionaire, honest, clean and loyal. JUst talking making wishes is easy but not easy in action.
Ppp Aitiaz Hasan don't want to leave ppp
Ppp Punjab President beard man don't want to leave ppp. He rather be Bilwals servant,

Now you tell me which other Mna,s and Mpa's are winners honest that want to come to pti and they didn't take them?

Staying in Corrupt parties Is more benefits, no accountability, corruption no problems, no one gets sacked more not performing, also you make money on the side long as you give zardari and sharifs there Shares.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
that's why I said lessor evil "andhon main kana Raja"

there is no other competent MPA in Punjab who can be CM?

what was the reason for removing Asad from FM ? if he didn't perform well then why gave him another ministry same case with Fawad & Co

Okay which country would you like us to import angels from because in Pakistan there is only 2 other parties that have been in power last 35 years pmln and ppp.
Option below
1) pmln and ppp most corrupt and don't want to come or pti don't want.
2) new fresh Mna and Mpa's Pakistan Parliament system is you need millions to fight elections and win. Only few like Muraad Saaed got through which is not to make government you need near 300 muraad saeeds that are millionaire, honest, clean and loyal. JUst talking making wishes is easy but not easy in action.
Ppp Aitiaz Hasan don't want to leave ppp
Ppp Punjab President beard man don't want to leave ppp. He rather be Bilwals servant,

Now you tell me which other Mna,s and Mpa's are winners honest that want to come to pti and they didn't take them?

Staying in Corrupt parties Is more benefits, no accountability, corruption no problems, no one gets sacked more not performing, also you make money on the side long as you give zardari and sharifs there Shares.

Sunny Ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
that's why I said lessor evil "andhon main kana Raja"

there is no other competent MPA in Punjab who can be CM?

what was the reason for removing Asad from FM ? if he didn't perform well then why gave him another ministry same case with Fawad & Co
Ok I hope you satisfied with previous answers now let's move on.
Cm Punjab issue: there is 2 to 3 groups in Punjab in Pti. Haleem wanted to be CM, Fawad Ch wanted to be Cm. Shah Mahmood wanted to be Cm. If any one these people or there groups became Cm then they would have been fighting in the party and would not have listened to Imran Khan because the province have all the powers now.
With New Guy Cm Buzdar he is from poor area he can be controlled so everything what Imran Khan wants he follows and there is no grouping it was Imran Khans clever more because Pmlq ch's wanted to Punjab. Don't listen to media propoganda they want Imran Khan to fail. Shabaz Sharif was thief why he's running away to London. He should never been Cm. What he done in Punjab nothing asset from Lahore in 35 years. Zero. Buzdar is much better honest and clean he's doing lot of work media don't show it.

Next point Asad Umar: Asad Umar was finance minister but his ideas was not working or not showing results and Imran Khan had to try something different that's why they didn't let him go stayed in touch with him. Let me give you one example in cricket. Waseem Akram was good all rounder specially fast bowler but days he doesn't get wickets and it's World Cup. Good capital would change him and give some one else a chance to get wickets because the end goal is win World Cup Not please Waseem Akram.
I hope I have satisfied you Imran Khan is best option and he is doing his best with limited resources and limited funds. Pakistan was near bankrupt in 2018. On media and opposition 99% lies and propaganda don't listen to them. Imran Khan needs more time inshalah he will succeed like cricket and cancer hospital