IF YOU VACCINATE In the first 6 years of life your child receives the following:

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
38195970_213792285979019_3417936443035615232_n.jpg

IF YOU VACCINATE In the first 6 years of life your child receives the following:

•17,500 mcg 2-phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
•5,700 mcg aluminum (neurotoxin)
•Unknown amounts of fetal bovine serum(aborted cow blood)
•801.6 mcg formaldehyde (carcinogen, embalming agent)
•23,250 mcg gelatin (ground up animal caucuses)
•500 mcg human albumin (human blood)
•760 mcg of monosodium L-glutamate (causes obesity & diabetes)
•Unknown amounts of MRC-5 cells (aborted human babies)
•Over 10 mcg neomycin (antibiotic)
•Over 0.075 mcg polymyxin B (antibiotic)
•Over 560 mcg polysorbate 80 (carcinogen)
•116 mcg potassium chloride (used in a lethal injection)
•188 mcg potassium phosphate (liquid fertilizer agent)
•260 mcg sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
•70 mcg sodium borate (Borax, used for cockroach control)
•54,100 mcg of sodium chloride (table salt)
•Unknown amounts of sodium citrate (food additive)
•Unknown amounts of sodium hydroxide (Danger! Corrosive)
•2,800 mcg sodium phosphate (toxic to any organism)
•Unknown amounts of sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate (toxic to any organism)
•32,000 mcg sorbitol (Not to be injected)
•0.6 mcg streptomycin (antibiotic)
•Over 40,000 mcg sucrose (cane sugar)
•35,000 mcg yeast protein (fungus)
•5,000 mcg urea (metabolic waste from human urine)
•Other chemical residuals

(From the book, "What The Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You To Know About Vaccines" - By Dr.Todd M. Elsner)

#TheMoreYouKnow #ResearchVaccines#LikeTheirLifeDependsOnIt #BecauseItDoes
#Listen

shahin

Councller (250+ posts)
38195970_213792285979019_3417936443035615232_n.jpg

•17,500 mcg 2-phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
•5,700 mcg aluminum (neurotoxin)
•Unknown amounts of fetal bovine serum(aborted cow blood)
•801.6 mcg formaldehyde (carcinogen, embalming agent)
•23,250 mcg gelatin (ground up animal caucuses)
•500 mcg human albumin (human blood)
•760 mcg of monosodium L-glutamate (causes obesity & diabetes)
•Unknown amounts of MRC-5 cells (aborted human babies)
•Over 10 mcg neomycin (antibiotic)
•Over 0.075 mcg polymyxin B (antibiotic)
•Over 560 mcg polysorbate 80 (carcinogen)
•116 mcg potassium chloride (used in a lethal injection)
•188 mcg potassium phosphate (liquid fertilizer agent)
•260 mcg sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
•70 mcg sodium borate (Borax, used for cockroach control)
•54,100 mcg of sodium chloride (table salt)
•Unknown amounts of sodium citrate (food additive)
•Unknown amounts of sodium hydroxide (Danger! Corrosive)
•2,800 mcg sodium phosphate (toxic to any organism)
•Unknown amounts of sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate (toxic to any organism)
•32,000 mcg sorbitol (Not to be injected)
•0.6 mcg streptomycin (antibiotic)
•Over 40,000 mcg sucrose (cane sugar)
•35,000 mcg yeast protein (fungus)
•5,000 mcg urea (metabolic waste from human urine)
•Other chemical residuals

(From the book, "What The Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You To Know About Vaccines" - By Dr.Todd M. Elsner)

#TheMoreYouKnow #ResearchVaccines#LikeTheirLifeDependsOnIt #BecauseItDoes #Listen
It’s absolutely correct. I’m paying a very heavy price. They have caused autism to my son. I wish I knew about vaccine damage before vaccination. I really pray my son get recovered soon. Drs not accepting this myth. You can’t convince Drs

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
I always had reservations on this fraud but no body accepts. Now you will see on this post so many retards (Liberals) will come and start calling you names and labeling you fundamental, jihadi and illiterate.

I have noticed one major problem in this new generation i.e their legs are not straight and not powerful enough. When they stand straight and put both feet touching on the ankle position then their knees are touching together. Normally there should be gap.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
It’s absolutely correct. I’m paying a very heavy price. They have caused autism to my son. I wish I knew about vaccine damage before vaccination. I really pray my son get recovered soon. Drs not accepting this myth. You can’t convince Drs
I always had reservations on this fraud but no body accepts. Now you will see on this post so many retards (Liberals) will come and start calling you names and labeling you fundamental, jihadi and illiterate.

I have noticed one major problem in this new generation i.e their legs are not straight and not powerful enough. When they stand straight and put both feet touching on the ankle position then their knees are touching together. Normally there should be gap.

iss main liberal ya non liberal kee baat naheen .. its science .. saab saye clear example polio kee hai .. poori dunya main khatam hoo giya hai .. due to vaccination of kids .. jahan naheen hoo rahi sirf wahan reh giya hai .. I dont buy this argument .. keh pharma companies lobby ker raheen hain .. there is science behind it .. and proved my many independent scientists .. keh vaccination help kerti hain immune system build kerna main ..

kabhi time milla tu read how steve jobs died .. issi drama ka hissa bana tha .. joo hum rooz facebook per daikhta hain .. you dont need cancer treatment .. yeh wala juice pio cancer theekh hoo jaye ga ..

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)

"Drs not accepting this myth. You can’t convince Drs" because the people who become physicians are technician mentality and are A>S>S holes they are just for money.......then even do not know wtf they are doing ....and earning HARAM. It is Maafia and Physicians are part of this Maafia

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Without vaccine to Aseeel chickens bhi naheen bachtee, Mar jatee hain

Kuch Hoash karo. Millions in Pakistan do not vaccinate already.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
most of the shots have a combination of all of them. Therefore, there will be one shot catering for 5

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
iss main liberal ya non liberal kee baat naheen .. its science .. saab saye clear example polio kee hai .. poori dunya main khatam hoo giya hai .. due to vaccination of kids .. jahan naheen hoo rahi sirf wahan reh giya hai .. I dont buy this argument .. keh pharma companies lobby ker raheen hain .. there is science behind it .. and proved my many independent scientists .. keh vaccination help kerti hain immune system build kerna main ..

kabhi time milla tu read how steve jobs died .. issi drama ka hissa bana tha .. joo hum rooz facebook per daikhta hain .. you dont need cancer treatment .. yeh wala juice pio cancer theekh hoo jaye ga ..

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
The so called father of vaccines admitted that they cause cancer amongst other diseases. Here he is laughing at you dumb asses who believe that poison and live viruses are good for you.

The symptoms of Autism and mercury poisoning are the same yet idiots will continue to pump these into helpless children.

My question to so called "scientists" is when did poison become good for you?