If PTM crosses limits then State will act | Asif Ghafoor complete Press Conference today

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan will never progress until Pakistanis dont push these dollar hungry FA pass monkeys back to trenches

Here are their first two declared "traitors" of Pakistan planning to sell Pakistan
DPqOAvFX0AA4sYC.jpg

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)
I had lost all my respect for Pakistan army due to Musharaf and especially Gen Useless Kiyani. But since Gen Raheel and Bajwa I have started to respect the army like never before. May Allah bless our Army, Navy and AirForce <3.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I had lost all my respect for Pakistan army due to Musharaf and especially Gen Useless Kiyani. But since Gen Raheel and Bajwa I have started to respect the army like never before. May Allah bless our Army, Navy and AirForce <3.
thats true !
exceptt Thank u Raheel sharif start saudis janitorial job

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Yes, not sure how he was allowed to do so since a govt official needs to wait for 2 years to get any other job.
army generalon ke liey sab jaiz hai !
chahey tu arbon ke peechwarey dholain ne job ho
ya Gen kiani ke bhai ka fraud ho ,saza tu sirf bloody civlians ke ley hoti hai.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTM never said that..only moulvi khadim said that.
PappuChikna Covv piis drinkers bhi BOLA HAI ...
Covv piis drinkers:
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim,FANNE,Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,Shah

Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390,Liberal 000,Rajarawal111,tarzanafridi, Fat

Amigo, SaRashid,kingQ,shyam thapa, islamabadi, Shaz Shaz, kakamuna420, babulal, kayawish

bhaibarood

Here is a link for you. This is Ali Wazir for you. He along with Mohsin Dawar are two PTM leaders who contested elections.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/8cdruo
Thanks for the link.
I couldnt translate it. But its that same wazir ali who is supported by Imran khan and elected unopposed ?
here is what I found

"Our movement is not against Pakistan, but is to get our rights"- Manzoor Pashteen on Dawn's Zara Hat Kay program. People like Ali Wazir highjack the movement and make it look bad."
PTM

چوکیدار صاحب ! تمہیں اپنی چوکیداری کرنی ہے یا نہیں ہمیں اس سے عرض نہیں ہاں مگر میں اپنے حقوق لینے کے لیے ہر حد پار کروں گا رہی تیری حدود وہ تو ہمیں پتہ ہے کہہ ریمنڈ ڈیوس نے لاہور میںٗ جوزف نے اسلام آباد میں اور اسامہ نے تیرے بیڈ روم کاکول میں کس طرح پار کی

jawan ka bacchaa, shair ki taraha lalkar raha hai!
wow This Guys Twitter is cool !
He is not telling lies ! He is asking for Pashtun rights

Last edited:

Hussain1967

Thanks for the link.
I couldnt translate it. But its that same wazir ali who is supported by Imran khan and elected unopposed ?
NOP. He wasn’t elected unopposed.
Both Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar didn’t vote to IK in PM elections. They didn’t vote to opposition candidate either.
BTW, u can ask your Pashtun friend ( if you have any) to translate it for you. Alternatively, u can google for the same video with English or Urdu subtitles. Where there is a will there is a way!

bhaibarood

Both Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar didn’t vote to IK in PM elections. They didn’t vote to opposition candidate either.
BTW, u can ask your Pashtun friend ( if you have any) to translate it for you. Alternatively, u can google for the same video with English or Urdu subtitles. Where there is a will there is a way!
I saw it on tweeter that Wazir ali mother got 7 dead bodies from agencies and army? And is that the reason for such hot words?
Thanks again for the inside story.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

He lost 17 members of his family ! and then he started this movement. Do you expect normal stuff from him, Army need to listen and accommodate his grievinces, or they can be another BLA. https://twitter.com/x/status/1064904441458028545

bhaibarood

He lost 17 members of his family ! and then he started this movement. Do you expect normal stuff from him, Army need to listen and accommodate his grievinces, or they can be another BLA. https://twitter.com/x/status/1064904441458028545
jahan pe aag hogi
dhowaan tu uthega!

Again and again its proven that Army is doing it wrong and picking up PTM and making them missing persons!
They are making Pakistan weaker and weaker