If PTM crosses limits then State will act | Asif Ghafoor complete Press Conference today

nayapakistanzindabad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kia matlab limits? Army ki marzi chalegee ya qanoon ki? Agar koi crime karta hae to osko court mein lejawo. Na ka army apni marzi kare. Oor army ko bhi koi rights nahi hae kisi ki jaan lene ki. By thee way yeh army hi thi jis ne taleban banaye oor onko train kia. Afghan jehad ki wajha se Pakistan mein extremism badi. Oor jehad ko promote karn wali bhi army hi thi . Zia jehadion ka baap tha. America oor saudia se dollar leke afghan jehad karwaya. Hamid gul ,Amir oor musharaf kis ko kehte he ke yeh hamara asa hein.....

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great press conference, with much clarity from the Army side on various internal and external issues.

PappuChikna

What is "limits"??
What have PTM demanded unconstitutional?

This is not a martial law.
Military is mishandling this issue.
Only accusations, no proofs of anything illegal.

Hussain1967

What is "limits"??
What have PTM demanded unconstitutional?

This is not a martial law.
Military is mishandling this issue.
Only accusations, no proofs of anything illegal.

Limit is on the call for mutiny within Army, instigating people to behead Army men, and naked filthy abuses to Army. None of these is constitutional right of anyone. I myself critical of many things that Army has done or still doing to an extent, but I never say or does the things described above. If you don't believe in all these, then listen to the speeches of PTM leaders.

Everything including hatred has a limit. I am not like those Paki liberals who keep switching their support among political parties based on which political party is at the extreme hatred-level against Army and agencies. They switch their support from Altaf Hussain to Achakzai to Fazlur Rehman to Nawaz Sharif to Manzoor Pashteen, to Baloch Rebels to Asif Zardari.

bhaibarood

Papu tujhy kiun mirchein lag rahen hein
Khan tujehy kiyon aag lagee hai,
PTM is asking for pashtun rights and liberties.
And Army is again mishandling the situation as usual and another BLA is in making.
PTM always says Pakistan zindabad but army want to abuse pashtun and make them missing persons?

bhaibarood

Limit is on the call for mutiny within Army, instigating people to behead Army men, and naked filthy abuses to Army. None of these is constitutional right of anyone. I myself critical of many things that Army has done or still doing to an extent, but I never say or does the things described above. If you don't believe in all these, then listen to the speeches of PTM leaders.

Everything including hatred has a limit. I am not like those Paki liberals who keep switching their support among political parties based on which political party is at the extreme hatred-level against Army and agencies. They switch their support from Altaf Hussain to Achakzai to Fazlur Rehman to Nawaz Sharif to Manzoor Pashteen, to Baloch Rebels to Asif Zardari.
Can you post any PTM speech where they ask for beheading plz.
I will stop supporting the Manzoor pashteen right away, just show me the speech plz

bhaibarood

its been over 2 months and ISPR didnt even mention the Case of Army Major Ammara riaz who abused 7 yrs old Kinza !
MAJOR is suspected Daughter of retired Army General and thats why no action yet!!!!
Kuch is pe bhi Gen Ghaforey plz!

l_383302_025558_updates.jpg
kinza-beaten-mbcover.jpg

Dp8rTIJWoAAGi5p.jpg

5bda8dfa490a6.jpg

Last edited:

PappuChikna

PTM never said that..only moulvi khadim said that.

muhammadadeel

Empower the police, Military is not police. Our enemies want our Army to be the police so terrorists can infiltrate our lands

Ali raza babar

Khan tujehy kiyon aag lagee hai,
PTM is asking for pashtun rights and liberties.
And Army is again mishandling the situation as usual and another BLA is in making.
PTM always says Pakistan zindabad but army want to abuse pashtun and make them missing persons?
Hayeee ek aur ko lagi. Haaye haaye maza aaraha hay

kayawish

Can you post any PTM speech where they ask for beheading plz.
I will stop supporting the Manzoor pashteen right away, just show me the speech plz
main ne tu aaj tak pashteen ka koi interview bhi nahin deka !!! pashtun have all rights in atleast kpk then what else right they want ? i am also pashtun.Pashteen mybe asking for rights for tribal pashtuns i am not sure.