If NS doesnt pay fine, it will be recovered by selling his property (2018)

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)

As far as I know NS has not paid any fine which was imposed when he was found guilty.
This is an old video from 2018 so I was expecting the property to have been sold off by now but it looks like the Government and law enforcement is indeed incompetant since neither has NS paid the fine of Rupees 1.5B nor has the Government confiscated and sold any of his properties. Pakistani law is totally useless it seems since any serious country would have gotten the money in any way possible by now.

The Government needs to show its voters that they are really going after the criminals. If they are not getting the money back then they should tell everyone.

Raja Atta

Senator (1k+ posts)
Govt khud bheek mang kar mili ha khan ko :D so what do u expect keh wo kuch recover kar sakta hai?

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There

As far as I know NS has not paid any fine which was imposed when he was found guilty.
This is an old video from 2018 so I was expecting the property to have been sold off by now but it looks like the Government and law enforcement is indeed incompetant since neither has NS paid the fine of Rupees 1.5B nor has the Government confiscated and sold any of his properties. Pakistani law is totally useless it seems since any serious country would have gotten the money in any way possible by now.

The Government needs to show its voters that they are really going after the criminals. If they are not getting the money back then they should tell everyone.
There is appeal pending in SCP. Govt cant do any thing as it faces Sharifs courts at every stage. Some one must find a way to eleminate corrupt judges and lawyers before we can see quick outcome of every case and enjoy living in fair society/State.