If Musharraf handed over Pakistanis to USA ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

As Musharraf wrote self in his book In the Line of Fire ...Chapter 23 "MANHUNT" on page 237 of his book.... We have captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.....He handed over only 369 out of 689 , because , rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you . Even those 369 , Mushraff asked their countries that they shoud accept them , but when they refused then he handed over to USA. In those 369 none of them was PAKISTANI .

https://twitter.com/x/status/1099470840004001792

Last edited by a moderator:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus
In the same paragraph he mentioned that he got bounties worth millions of dollars. If he was Django (bounty hunter) of USA then who was Dr Schultz? One day we will have an Hollywood movie on Musharraf like Wild Wild West.
If we say he handed over 369/689 and no Pakistani then did Pakistani took visa for Guantanamo jail?
Please request him to comeback and face courts.
One day if Mian Nawaz decided decided to write his memoir will he mention about the corruption he done?
20 odd years ago a person told me that if you wanted to know the history of a particular time, read literature where Characters will be fake but true story and if you want to learn about literature then read history books where characters will be true with fake stories.
I am sorry but I hate Musharraf kind of dictator who brought criminals back to power to save his neck.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good perspective!!

But please don't spread piracy by distributing pirated pdfs!

I'm sure that those who can do Rs. 100 easy load to come on siasat.pk can also afford to spend a few 100 rs. to buy the actual book!

You want to change the nation? Start by changing your conduct and "illegal norms" first!!

Thank you!

As Musharraf wrote self in his book In the Line of Fire ...Chapter 23 "MANHUNT" on page 237 of his book.... We have captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.....He handed over only 369 out of 689 , because , rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you . Even those 369 , Mushraff asked their countries that they shoud accept them , but when they refused then he handed over to USA. In those 369 none of them was PAKISTANI .

https://twitter.com/x/status/1099470840004001792

Spartacus

Spartacus
In the same paragraph he mentioned that he got bounties worth millions of dollars. If he was Django (bounty hunter) of USA then who was Dr Schultz? One day we will have an Hollywood movie on Musharraf like Wild Wild West.
If we say he handed over 369/689 and no Pakistani then did Pakistani took visa for Guantanamo jail?
Please request him to comeback and face courts.
One day if Mian Nawaz decided decided to write his memoir will he mention about the corruption he done?
20 odd years ago a person told me that if you wanted to know the history of a particular time, read literature where Characters will be fake but true story and if you want to learn about literature then read history books where characters will be true with fake stories.
I am sorry but I hate Musharraf kind of dictator who brought criminals back to power to save his neck.

Dear Okara ,

1. What is my claim ?
///// Answer is NO

2. then did Pakistani took visa for Guantanamo jail?

Those Pakstani has been captured moslty in Afganistan and few of them in other parts of the world.

3. who(Musharraf ) brought criminals back
I do agree with you . He should had resisted more when USA and western power pushed him to do this . One of the biggeset mistake from him //// Totally agree with you on this point.

4. criminals back to power
Not agree with you . because they got power from people of Pakistan who gave them their votes

5. Most important that my claim

A. He did not write in his book that he handed over Pakistanis to USA.
B. Aafia Siddique has been arrested in Afganistan( Ghazni )

Aap Ka bhee Spartacus

Okara

Dear Okara ,

1. What is my claim ?
///// Answer is NO

2. then did Pakistani took visa for Guantanamo jail?

Those Pakstani has been captured moslty in Afganistan and few of them in other parts of the world.

3. who(Musharraf ) brought criminals back
I do agree with you . He should had resisted more when USA and western power pushed him to do this . One of the biggeset mistake from him //// Totally agree with you on this point.

4. criminals back to power
Not agree with you . because they got power from people of Pakistan who gave them their votes

5. Most important that my claim

A. He did not write in his book that he handed over Pakistanis to USA.
B. Aafia Siddique has been arrested in Afganistan( Ghazni )

Aap Ka bhee Spartacus
What is the source other than his own claim that he didn't handed over Pakistani to USA?
He acted like a bounty hunter and used that money to buy properties outside Pakistan and farm houses in Pakistan.
I am sorry to disagree with you on the dictators like Musharraf, Zia who put us in this situation.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Busharaf is the filthiest traitor Pakistan ever had. If Pakistan has to prosper the traitors must be hanged in D-Chowk:
  1. Busharaf
  2. Gen Javed in custody
  3. The Brig. in custody
  4. Nawaz Sharif
5.Zardari
  1. Fazlu Diesel
  2. Altaf
  3. Asfandyar
  4. Hamid Mir & likes
  5. Shakil ur Shaitan

Galaxy

The very same muslims ,who left their families to do Jihad for jewish slave ,Yankee. The Yankee turned around to screw the very same people who save them from Russian Empire with their blood.

WatanDost

مشرف ایک انتہائی بیغیرت، بزدل اور پاک فوج کا بدترین چیف آف آرمی سٹاف تھا
پاکستان کی بدقسمتی کہ مشرف ایک "آفیشل بلٹ" سے کتے کی موت مرنے سے بچ
گیا اور "سب سے پہلے پاکستان" کا جھوٹ اور فراڈ بعد ازاں بیچتا رہا

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Busharaf is the filthiest traitor Pakistan ever had. If Pakistan has to prosper the traitors must be hanged in D-Chowk:
  1. Busharaf
  2. Gen Javed in custody
  3. The Brig. in custody
  4. Nawaz Sharif
5.Zardari
  1. Fazlu Diesel
  2. Altaf
  3. Asfandyar
  4. Hamid Mir & likes
  5. Shakil ur Shaitan
Musharraf is arguably the best President for Pakistan since the days of Gen Ayub Khan. PTI cabinet is all from the Musharraf days. He did well for the nation no doubt about this. I don't agree with NRO but the reality is that no one is perfect but he sure was great for Pakistan.
Zero foreign loans were taken by musharraf during his rule.
He tenure was economically mist stable in the last two decades . He kept pak rupee @60 vs us dollar in his entire regime of about 10 years.
He left big reserves in Pakistan treasury as well as in punjab.
it is proved to pakistan that Nawaz sharif s the biggest traitor, he did mistake of not hanging nawaz shArif .
Nawaz sharif and zardari have destroyed pakistan in last 10 years . Lanat on nawaz sharif and zardari and on choor politicans

Last edited:

Spartacus

مشرف ایک انتہائی بیغیرت، بزدل اور پاک فوج کا بدترین چیف آف آرمی سٹاف تھا
پاکستان کی بدقسمتی کہ مشرف ایک "آفیشل بلٹ" سے کتے کی موت مرنے سے بچ
گیا اور "سب سے پہلے پاکستان" کا جھوٹ اور فراڈ بعد ازاں بیچتا رہا

بزدل

Former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf on Friday received praise for coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999 from former Army Chief Gen V K Singh, who said it showed the "courage" of a military commander.

"As far as General Musharraf is concerned, I would like to put it in two ways. One, as a military commander, I would commend Gen Musharraf for coming 11 km (inside Indian territory) to stay with his troops for a night

Last edited:

WatanDost

بزدل

Former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf on Friday received praise for coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999 from former Army Chief Gen V K Singh, who said it showed the "courage" of a military commander.

بزدل

"As far as General Musharraf is concerned, I would like to put it in two ways. One, as a military commander, I would commend Gen Musharraf for coming 11 km (inside Indian territory) to stay with his troops for a night

چاچا سپارک ٹھس
مشی بش ڈوگی کتے کی موت مرنے سے بچا اور پھر پاکستان کی بدقسمتی کا آغاز ہوا
رہا بہادر تو میں اس کے سینیرز کو جانتا ہوں جو اس کی بہادری کی اوقات خوب بیان کرتے ہیں

انفیکٹ ٧٠ ہزار شہیدان ملک و ملّت کا قاتل بھی یہی ہے جس نے اس بارود کی کاشت کی جو
بعد ازاں قوم پر برستا رہا .... کارگل میں خاموشی سے ریکی کرنا اور بعد ازاں افغان مجاہدین
اور پاک فوج کو کارگل محاذ پر بھیجنا اور مروانا اور خود جی ایچ کیو میں بیٹھ کر واہ واہ کرنا
یہ مشرف کی اوقات ہے

امیر مقام اور کراچی کا منا نامی دلال جس مشرف کے ڈیلی کے سپلائر ہوں اور جو اپنی بیوی
ایک رات کے لیے بدلنے کی شہرت رکھتا ہو وہ "کتے کا بچہ" تو ہو سکتا ہے بہادر نہیں