If India can interfere in east Pakistan and liberate it, how can it object on same in Kashmir - Arundhito Roy on Aljazeera

fannu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
But you were ruled by Muslims for a 1000 years ?

You will lose All of India this time..it will be restored to its rightful owners ....keep on doing what your doing. You already lost abhinandhan , sikhs with kartarpur and the dalits and shudrs are already with us ??

giphy.gif

abki bar tujhe surrender ke bad tujhe bhikh bhi denge 100 dollars . .

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is your "ghus ka mareingay chitrol" through the horses mouth an indian sikh in favour of Pakistan .....

chapaair to abhinandhan ...this guy is hilarious???

giphy.gif
???

93000 surrenderd to save their miserable lives, tera kya hoga kassai ?

Usk

giphy.gif

93000 surrenderd to save their miserable lives, tera kya hoga kassai ?
How many million hindus surrendered to muslims since 8th century, read your history bollywood scooter. By the way you ppl just recently been castrated by Pakis but i think you haven't learned the lesson.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
try your best , you are trying from 1947 ,lost half of pakistan .
U see it's not try your best attitudes
We are twice more powerful nuclear nation
If we decide India time is up
Game over for only Hindu toilet country on earth !
We will annihilate your virus from dna of Earths better races!!!

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
what hes mailing you his address that you know hes from sialkot ?? ?..1diot. Hes an indian.

anybody who speaks the truth is ISI or from sialkot. And you lying idiots 300 balakot trees fake strike are the most truthful ?? ???

Watch some more bollywood movies you idiot the world is laughing at you ???

abe sialkot ka chutia hai indian nahi .

ab tum afghani bhai ka taqrir sun lio

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
no but the kashmiri people want to join Pakistan because of they are people of Pakistani origin and religion. Just like the people of hyderabad, junagarh, manwadar etc wanted to join Pakistan but were unable to because of geography and the tainted teachings of congressi mullahs which they now regret!

You must have seen the video of muslim families being harrassed in gurugaram supposedly one of the better areas in india, i hate to think what would be happening to muslims in remote and not so well off areas.

With that kind of behaviour who would want to live their ?

here watch this :

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri and Kashmiri people only. Pakistan has zero claim over it unless they wish to join it.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri and Kashmiri people only. Pakistan has zero claim over it unless they wish to join it.
well kashmiri people wants to merge with Pakistan but having said that if kashmiris want independent kashmir I am all for it too!
they are losing generation over this issue it should be solved according to their wishes

fannu

no but the kashmiri people want to join Pakistan because of they are people of Pakistani origin and religion. Just like the people of hyderabad, junagarh, manwadar etc wanted to join Pakistan but were unable to because of geography and the tainted teachings of congressi mullahs which they now regret!

You must have seen the video of muslim families being harrassed in gurugaram supposedly one of the better areas in india, i hate to think what would be happening to muslims in remote and not so well off areas.

With that kind of behaviour who would want to live their ?

here watch this :

this was case of dispute between children playing cricket in which group of gundas attacked that family . this has nothing to do with hindu muslim angle .
here in pakistan hindu girls are kidnapped and all govt machinery is behind the extremist mulla gangs who kidnap minor hindu girls and convert them by jor jabardasti .mockery of justice .
bebasi ki tasweer

fannu

U see it's not try your best attitudes
We are twice more powerful nuclear nation
If we decide India time is up
Game over for only Hindu toilet country on earth !
We will annihilate your virus from dna of Earths better races!!!

ha ha ha ....baqwas band kar oye ja jo karna hai kar le .
nuke ? my foot .................. ???

fannu

How many million hindus surrendered to muslims since 8th century, read your history bollywood scooter. By the way you ppl just recently been castrated by Pakis but i think you haven't learned the lesson.

you were hindus who surrendered before everyone forced by invaders to change your religion by sword , we kept fighting till uprooted the foreign rule . though muslims who converted or living in indian subcontinant are our brothers . ?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No it isnt !....Did you watch the interview ??

Here i think in this case the ch@ddis were playing "pani pani" with pious muslim women ?

or here as the muslim woman is attacked as the ch@di cops watched by

or the time when the chaddis harrased woman on a bus for no reason..

i can go on an on .....intestine pullling is your favorite pass time .....the whole world knows your Kartoot

this was case of dispute between children playing cricket in which group of gundas attacked that family . this has nothing to do with hindu muslim angle .
here in pakistan hindu girls are kidnapped and all govt machinery is behind the extremist mulla gangs who kidnap minor hindu girls and convert them by jor jabardasti .mockery of justice .
bebasi ki tasweer

?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
what do you mean by hindu ? ...Hindu is not a religion... Hind is the name of a region...even the UN did not have hindu listed as a religion till the 1950's ?

can you name which caste was converted on the sword ?

where are these swords now ?

what were the locals doings ? why didnt they fight back ?

what stopped them from picking up a sword ?

what were the names of those clans who were converted?

can you name a location or where this happened ?

who were the men who did this ?

why is india 80 % hindu today ?

Also if anyone is forcibly converted then its been well over a 100 years then why havent those people reverted back to whatever religion they had ?

if your religious product is so good why didnt people revert back to whatever religion they came from ?

Give us a detailed explanation and we dont want some RSS temple indoctrinated fabrication we need actual proofs with names of places, people and which families were converted.?

you were hindus who surrendered before everyone forced by invaders to change your religion by sword , we kept fighting till uprooted the foreign rule . though muslims who converted or living in indian subcontinant are our brothers . ?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You mean in 1901 this is how you treated people of the dalit caste or religion and then you expected them to not embrace Islam ?

You think someone will miss this rubbish ??

Breast Tax: Dalit and lower caste women to pay breast tax to cover up or leave them exposed

Tax levied depended on the size of the breast !!

This is why people converted to Islam because of the Brahmin attrocities not because of any sword !

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
When was the last time Pakistan Army achieved something ?? ?

some will claim 1965 ........ and that too was 54 years ago !! ?

Pakistan Airforce and Pakistan Navy however are fully capable but Kashmir Operation will need Army ?