If IG Punjab has an Ounce of RESPECT for his position, He Must Resign.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have zero interest in what CTD guys are saying at this point. Those little kids which CTD abandoned on a Petrol Pump said it all in front of cameras. That is good enough for me to conclude.

You are free to keep sipping on that koolaid of stupidity being fed to you by corrupt thugs wearing Punjab Police uniforms.

So there is absolutely no way possible for you to put your point across without resorting to cheap uncalled for rude insults and ad hominem attacks, specially when I was being very civil and courteous to you . OK Got it how to respond to you in the future.

Apparently civil discourse is not your forte

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
عوام کے ووٹ کو عزت دو جعلی مصنوعی حکومت اور کام بگاڑ ے گی جو کہ کر رہی ہے عمرانی خلافت

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
So there is absolutely no way possible for you to put your point across without resorting to cheap uncalled for rude insults and ad hominem attacks, specially when I was being very civil and courteous to you . OK Got it how to respond to you in the future.

Apparently civil discourse is not your forte

So you have nothing else to say, that is why you making an issue out of the way I speak.

Same standard tactic that PPP & PMLN use against Imran Khan. When they don't have any valid argument, they say his language is not appropriate.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So you have nothing else to say, that is why you making an issue out of the way I speak.

Same standard tactic that PPP & PMLN use against Imran Khan. When they don't have any valid argument, they say his language is not appropriate.
I already said what I wanted to say, but apparently it went way over your head.

That is to stay calm and think rationally like an adult and not give into knee jerk reactions and get all sides of the story before jumping to any conclusions but was apparently that was too much to ask of you which then resulted in the aforementioned tirade on your part. And the only reason I said it to you in particular was you seemed like someone with a square head on his shoulders, but I guess I was wrong.

Next time remind me not to get in the way of your mob mentality. Carry on with the forum favourite of one solution fits all of "Hang them" while you keep on knee jerking and frothing at the mouth.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I already said what I wanted to say, but apparently it went way over your head.

That is to stay calm and think rationally like an adult and not give into knee jerk reactions and get all sides of the story before jumping to any conclusions but was apparently that was too much to ask of you which then resulted in the aforementioned tirade on your part. And the only reason I said it to you in particular was you seemed like someone with a square head on his shoulders, but I guess I was wrong.

Next time remind me not to get in the way of your mob mentality. Carry on with the forum favourite of one solution fits all of "Hang them" while you keep on knee jerking and frothing at the mouth.

Let's just agree to disagree as usual:p

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We all know CM Punjab Buzdar has very limited interference or influence in Punjab Police especially after Pak-Pattan incident followed by that fiasco in supreme court. So currently the man incharge of this filthy criminal force in Punjab is the IG Punjab. He failed miserably today. What kind of garbage people he still has serving under his command.

Regardless of the fake investigations on this issue, we all know that today in this FREE country, citizens were gunned down in broad daylight by the very people who suppose to SERVE & PROTECT them.

These filthy criminals serving in Punjab Police are being paid with our tax money. They work for awaam, Awaam doesn't work for them.

On this failure, I think it is appropriate to ask IG Police to show some sharam and respect for the position he holds and resign immediately.

HE FAILED TODAY!!!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1086622687366135808

!آپکے سچا ہونے میں کوئی کلام نہیں

جن حیوان صفت لوگوں کے منہ کو حرام لگا ہوا ہو اور اُنکی رگوں تک میں حرام رچا بسا ہوا ہو وہ بھلا انسانی جان کی حُرمت اور قدر و منزلت کیا جانیں ؟؟؟

!!!معاشرے کے اِن کرداروں اور گھٹیا لوگوں سے تو بَا وَفا جانور کئی گُنا بہتر ہیں

الله کریم سے خصوصی اِلتجا اور دُعا ہے کہ محض اپنے لطف و کرم سے اِس اندوہناک حادثے کے تمام شُہدأ کو جنتُ الفردوس میں اعلیٰ و ارفعٰ مقام عطا فرماۓ اور تمام لواحقین کو یہ صدمہ برداشت کرنے کی ہمت اور طاقت دے اور تمام زخمیوں کو زندگی دے اور جلد از جلد مکمل صحتِ کاملہ عطا فرماے

اللہ ھُمّہ آمین یا رب العامین

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stupid argument! Just because everyone else is black minded, doesn't give Punjab Police the right to be same way. It's a professional force with decades of training and billions of taxpayer money spent on them.

For now they should be punished since this incident involves only them. For a starter IG must accept his moral responsibility and resign.

Agreed! I was only pinpointing to such morons whose actions bring shame to whole department. Its now on IG, let's see how he proceeds. I believe he is a new appointee so here comes his first test case.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First of all who this retard reporter was, he should be jailed immediately for posting questions to this kid. WTF!!!
This should never be allowed in any country. Children are not interviewed even by Police in the West unless and until full quorum of Child support team and other professionals are available and allow the interview, which I don't think would be allowed at all in the Western Countries.

Even more sad is the comments by a "Dean of Pakistani Journalism" Hamid Mir.
Ever people are stupid, ignorant and crooks.

Do the investigations, don't use kids testimony that too by a stupid reporter who doesn't understand that he should not interview vulnerable kids like this.
Punish the culprits don't abuse the kids and violate their rights as kids.

cisco

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh khoty de putter those where parents of the kids
oh yes millions of kids died because idiot adult problems, Emotion and facts are two different things,
what about Naqeeb kids?
you talk Shit, using abusive language won't help to solve the problem.
Millions of car pass every day why Police target only one specific car. use your brain if you have any

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
ساہیوال آپریشن حساس اداروں کےساتھ مل کرکیا، ترجمان سی ٹی ڈی

GAYI BHAINS PAANI MAIN

fbrinsider

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Criminality of CTD is evident from following facts:

1. Even if the car was suspected of carrying terrorists, they could have stopped it by shooting at its tyres, not directly on the occupants. However, the videos clearly show the car was stopped, and the police did not have to resort to firing to stop it.

2. No force in the world fires directly on its own people with intention to kill unless those people first attack them. Here the videos of eye-witnesses and the boy's statement clearly show that no one in the car shot at the police, and there was no weapons in the car. Thus, it is clear that the police shot dead unarmed civilians in cold blood, which amounts to murder.

3. The videos show the police taking out the children, and then shooting at the car occupants. What kind of animals shoots unarmed people, including a woman and a 13 year old girl in this manner?

The culprits must immediately be arrested ('giriftar kiya', not 'tahweel main liya gaya'), prosecuted under Anti-Terrorism Act in Army Court, and hanged without delay.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
oh yes millions of kids died because idiot adult problems, Emotion and facts are two different things,
what about Naqeeb kids?
you talk Shit, using abusive language won't help to solve the problem.
Millions of car pass every day why Police target only one specific car. use your brain if you have any
Reason ? Well you can go fuck your self.