IF FOX INTERVIEWED A MUSLIM ON EVOLUTION

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did not ask you for a laundry list. Your list does not contain a single Scientific theory that was completely over turned. It contains things like Homeopathy which is not even a science.

I am being reasonable but you are either dishonest or willfully ignorant.
I feel that I am not talking to a person with a scientific background/mindset but an ignorant barber who is too strong headed to be convinced and trying to win the case on gossips . As I said , lets leave it here !

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you want to prove me wrong its very easy. Just point out a single established Scientific theory in your list that was completely over turned.

Just asserting that I am wrong without showing how and then trying to run away just shows that you are a dishonest and disingenuous person.

I feel that I am not talking to a person with a scientific background/mindset but an ignorant barber who is too strong headed to be convinced and trying to win the case on gossips . As I said , lets leave it here !

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its okay to not be educated as long as someone is willing to fix that as learning is a life long process.

But there is another breed of humans who are willfully ignorant. They are not even willing to learn and just behave in a dishonest and disrespectful manner with anyone who will try to reason with them.

I have added very few people to my ignore list and its works wonders. The best way to clear muddy water is to leave it alone.

Do jamata pard lenda te aaj tera eh haal na hounda.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Vitamin_C, post: 5893571, member: 28598"]
Its okay to not be educated as long as someone is willing to fix that as learning is a life long process.

But there is another breed of humans who are willfully ignorant. They are not even willing to learn and just behave in a dishonest and disrespectful manner with anyone who will try to reason with them.

I have added very few people to my ignore list and its works wonders. The best way to clear muddy water is to leave it alone.
[/QUOTE]