ICC - International Cheating Council

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have been watching today's Match 3 Blatant Bluffs done by ICC. One Must raise the voice.

Raina Was Plumb............... Umpire said no , Hawk Eye Manipulated to tell its a millimeter outside the leg side.

Sharma was Clearly OUT, No ball declared based on height, if that ball had reached him , would have hit him on the knee.

Now , Mahmudullah Given out , on a decision that had to be taken VERY seriously , the umpire didnt even zoom the Angles , and given him Straight out ,

To ICC.

Tum nay agar yeh kerna hota hai to india ko waisay hi acha sa koi Cup dy dia kero , Match kerwanay ki Zehmat kiun kertay ho?

--------------------

11070849_930671413620550_5828232781558577846_n.jpg

10989972_10204590547378515_6647646760866317203_n.jpg

10255754_930713493616342_2187589024504414310_n.jpg

11076222_930672360287122_675902969090068375_n.jpg

11060963_930663876954637_2763074251751874580_n.jpg

11076283_930666256954399_3282439713433908182_n.jpg

11072434_930684236952601_1930435564456398146_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

London-1

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: International Cheating Council, ICC

Agree with you. I was watching and thinking the same, but I was a bit disheartend of that waist height No ball on which Rohit Sharma got caught as it was Aleem Dar who pointed from square leg to other umpire

Ali raza babar

Agree with you. I was watching and thinking the same, but I was a bit disheartend of that waist height No ball on which Rohit Sharma got caught as it was Aleem Dar who pointed from square leg to other umpire

Ok , leave that, Just look at the dhawan catch ? the Umpire didnt even bother zooming in ? Why ?

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)

میرا خیال ہے علیم ڈار نے نہیں این گولڈ نے سکوایر لیگ سے فیصلہ دیا-

London-1

Councller (250+ posts)

No it was Aleem Dar. Also one more thing I think Tamim Iqbal catch by Dhoni was also doubtful. What you think about that? Umpire asked for zoom but we didn't see any zoom in shown on our screens and umpire straightaway gave out

zaheer2003

Ok , leave that, Just look at the dhawan catch ? the Umpire didnt even bother zooming in ? Why ?

Sorry wrongly disliked...but if u see dhawan catch in normal replay u ll see easily his corner of trouser clearly touching rope there...that's what i felt but umpire must zoom in to clear it..

ImranK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Big Three are always favored by the umpires. And especially india due to the size of business they give to icc.

Precious-

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

میرا خیال ہے علیم ڈار نے نہیں این گولڈ نے سکوایر لیگ سے فیصلہ دیا-

What you trying to prove that it wasn't Aleem Dar, You are typical Pakistani. For God sack just once speak truth. Aleem Dar is not God. He is same corrupt Pakistani who can do any thing for India to save his job. Look at the footage he was shaking when giving this decision, but what he can do he was asked to do that.
I was watching with my friend and told him that Muhammadullah is Bangladesh inform batsman, wait and watch how these umpire will get rid of him. What happened with Muhammadullh. Hope Australia win tommorrow if Pakistan win, Endia will buy whole cricket board with Pakistan parliment house in one hour.

Precious-

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Why You are disappointed, Aleem Dar need to save his Job. He did what he was asked for. If Pakistani player and PCB official can do corruption for money why can't Aleem Dar do that. He Like good life with secure job.

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)

​او بھائی اتنا مت اچھل- میں نے لکھا کہ میرا خیال ہے- اور خیال غلط بھی ہو سکتا ہے- جس کی ان صاحب نے تردید کر دی پوسٹ 6 میں-
اب آپ اپنی مرضی کے اندازے لگاؤ کہ میں نے کس نیت سے لکھا-

What you trying to prove that it wasn't Aleem Dar, You are typical Pakistani. For God sack just once speak truth. Aleem Dar is not God. He is same corrupt Pakistani who can do any thing for India to save his job. Look at the footage he was shaking when giving this decision, but what he can do he was asked to do that.
I was watching with my friend and told him that Muhammadullah is Bangladesh inform batsman, wait and watch how these umpire will get rid of him. What happened with Muhammadullh. Hope Australia win tommorrow if Pakistan win, Endia will buy whole cricket board with Pakistan parliment house in one hour.

London-1

Councller (250+ posts)

Evi theek keh raye ho..........
Why You are disappointed, Aleem Dar need to save his Job. He did what he was asked for. If Pakistani player and PCB official can do corruption for money why can't Aleem Dar do that. He Like good life with secure job.