I would recommend PTI to appoint Sabir Shakir as its media chief

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Riaz Khan talks with facts and figures and Sabir Shakir has news from Army also he have some links I feel
I have links with the Army too..on the 3-4 star level. make me than the top toppo. You are negating your own stance by bringing forward such luchays lapairay

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
PM Imran Khan should seriously think of changing his media team that has failed to attract new members and supporters because of its lacklustre approach, tactics and experience. It is about time that Imran Khan concentrates a little bit on setting up a new media think tank headed by Sabir Shakir currently working as the ARY News chief Tv anchor. He will be a valuable asset for PTI.

He is able, capable, experienced, and nationally acknowledged as a man of honour and integrity and d widely respected by Pakistani audiences for his candid, honest and trustworthy reporting of the current issues facing the country. Sabir Shakir could join PTI on deputation from present his employment to improve PTI eroded image building.
Sabir Shakir ki maths aur US states pharnay ki video dekh lo. Thats enough. The guy is jokes. A few years back he was shouting at the top of his voice about an oil discovery. Aajkal us tail may shayad pakoray taal kar aftari mai khaa rha hai yeh jhoota.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sabir Shakir ki maths aur US states pharnay ki video dekh lo. Thats enough. The guy is jokes. A few years back he was shouting at the top of his voice about an oil discovery. Aajkal us tail may shayad pakoray taal kar aftari mai khaa rha hai yeh jhoota.
That oil turned out to be Sanday oil…... ?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thread starter bhai saw dream last night and wrote it on this forum. What a level of discussion we are having.