I wonder why our forces and ISPR are boasting a lot..

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Isnt it interesting an anti-establishment thread started n "accidently" all Pak military haters were present to quickly respond with details? Within minutes.....
So cute na? Lol
Its for anyone to see that there is clearly a concerted effort to spread anti Pakistan propaganda here daily from the usual suspect.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank God you r not in our forces ..... In a war you strategise ..... and down enemy aircrafts and morale.... NOT play a keyboard warrior to coax others to take front line and take a hit.....Aircraft and Human loss that IAF suffered as a result of ill planning and machismo is irreversible...... scumbag Indians know it and u should too....
I dont do the morale boosting for any sides, Not my job!
I just analyse the correct information, whether its bad or good for us.
I learned it long time ago, false and fake propaganda wont make one winner,it the bottom line. Our pilots shot down 1 jet and captured 1 pilot which we can see thats I believe is true cherry on the top , icing on the cake.
otheriwse Indian also mentioning about F16 but no proof , same we are mentioning another Mig dowing but no proof! So I will label it as not reliable.
Any case another Helicopter was downed by friendly fire of incapable chaddies.
its win win for us! But kingQ is right , how come they come so much deep inside ?

bhaibarood

The self proclaimed patriotic of the country carries the duffel bags full with patriotic certificates. I never needed your stamp of approval for being the citizen of my country. And as far as your claim of Indian, I wish if you ever speak the truth , with evidence.
Gul khan is new recruit by GHQ media cell, educated dude! but again cant give answers as there are no answers so restored to distribute patriotic certificates.
As soon as I asked about Major who abuse school kid,she/he has no legit answer !

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The self proclaimed patriotic of the country carries the duffel bags full with patriotic certificates. I never needed your stamp of approval for being the citizen of my country. And as far as your claim of Indian, I wish if you ever speak the truth , with evidence.
You just need to be called indian .... Rest of all certifications of being liar, two timer and scumbag you get automatically......

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I learned it long time ago, false and fake propaganda wont make one winner,it the bottom line. Our pilots shot down 1 jet and captured 1 pilot which we can see thats I believe is true cherry on the top , icing on the cake.
otheriwse Indian also mentioning about F16 but no proof , same we are mentioning another Mig dowing but no proof! So I will label it as not reliable.
its win win for us! But kingQ is right , how come they come so much deep inside ?

Na, na, don't ask the relevant question and a legit one too. She is too cute to show the ignorance.

Zaidi Qasim

You just need to be called indian .... Rest of all certifications of being liar, two timer and scumbag you get automatically......

yeah, you are showing your real wealth of filth . It is a habitual for those who utter the words without any proof. its mere your useless words which carry no meaning .

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Propaganda is all u do ... On all ur posts..... What if their original plan was to lure a Pak aircraft after them to down it ???? Mind u I had written this on same very day .... and next day PAF did exactly the same to indian aircrafts..... Ur veiled propaganda is not working anymore.....

Zaidi Qasim

Gul khan is new recruit by GHQ media cell, educated dude! but again cant give answers as there are no answers so restored to distribute patriotic certificates.
As soon as I asked about Major who abuse school kid,she/he has no legit answer !

These are the scumbags which always flow from the backside ravine of the old GHQ. The country has becoming a slave from the military industrial complex to the labors of Okara . thy have no shame .

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah, you are showing your real wealth of filth . It is a habitual for those who utter the words without any proof. its mere your useless words which carry no meaning .
If you disown your own words when u called our army as from other country on this very forum , then having no character is another trait that Indians have.... keep on going and we would love to bash India in retaliation......

bhaibarood

Propaganda is all u do ... On all ur posts..... What if their original plan was to lure a Pak aircraft after them to down it ???? Mind u I had written this on same very day .... and next day PAF did exactly the same to indian aircrafts..... Ur veiled propaganda is not working anymore.....
lol Gul khan you come here and do the propaganda instead of giving answers.
just for the sake of your betterment, dont just label everyone ghaddar or indian, you loose your 90% credibility at the spot. engage in discussion rather labeling random people ghaddari certificates.

bhaibarood

If you disown your own words when u called our army as from other country on this very forum , then having no character is another trait that Indians have.... keep on going and we would love to bash India in retaliation......
pure bs He never said such things ever!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are the scumbags which always flow from the backside ravine of the old GHQ. The country has becoming a slave from the military industrial complex to the labors of Okara . thy have no shame .
Scumbag indian .... Your pain shows here.... GHQ and ISI are the bane of your existence.... The mortal fear of our armed forces is another trait in Indians you exposed here.....keep going....:)

Zaidi Qasim

Your Army ? who is paying their dues from the dripping blood of poorest of the poor ? it is a fact that you have no proof to back your own words. You may call Indian all you want , but you come short with your words of credibility . I don't consider you either.

bhaibarood

He did that when he had a heated discussion with me on Kashmir.... His words ‘ your forces can never get Kashmir from india’ Go figure
you joined forum pretty recently and I know Zaidi sahab for almost decade.
he is just pissed on army establishment but he is indeed Pakistani and legit patriot.
you dont understand the disgruntled public opinion about army establishment .

Zaidi Qasim

Scumbag indian .... Your pain shows here.... GHQ and ISI are the bane of your existence.... The mortal fear of our armed forces is another trait in Indians you exposed here.....keep going....:)

I enjoy of your unnecessary float at the back ravine of the GHQ. Keep on floating , your destiny is deep inside that gutter.

bhaibarood

Your Army ? who is paying their dues from the dripping blood of poorest of the poor ? it is a fact that you have no proof to back your own words. You may call Indian all you want , but you come short with your words of credibility . I don't consider you either.
janey dain ZAIDI sahab bachi/bacha hai .

Zaidi Qasim

you joined forum pretty recently and I know Zaidi sahab for almost decade.
he is just pissed on army establishment but he is indeed Pakistani and legit patriot.
you dont understand the disgruntled public opinion about army establishment .

No point talking to this stooge. she got mixed up with translation . I think she is too cute for the meanings.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol Gul khan you come here and do the propaganda instead of giving answers.
just for the sake of your betterment, dont just label everyone ghaddar or indian, you loose your 90% credibility at the spot. engage in discussion rather labeling random people ghaddari certificates.
I don’t take a person seriously when his every post has just one dimension and who has just one track mind ... So don’t flatter yourself that u r taken seriously.... And don’t tell me u r not aware of this trait on Indians that they write as Pakistani on this forum ....These scumbags r pathetic...