I wonder why our forces and ISPR are boasting a lot..

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
So its actually alot of show tactics and signalling!
Pak was expecting that after Uri incident they will have strong reaction just like after pathan kot or Taj mahal incidents.
so indian already told my baap that we will do the demo for public consumption!
My baap already informed us, so we were not in the responding mode.
But when they kill the crows and trees then pressure mounted and we did the
next logical response. We dont want to escalte this thing out of our hands, and India wanted the same!
infact Gen ghafoor mentioned it that we can take down jets but it will be shaking salt on indian wounds so they didnt as our loss was crow and trees!
and again when we responded we deliberately hit around military installation not directly on them as that we start a ful fledged war!
Then we return the pilot as per instructions of my baap !
In fact my baap was sitting in 3rd country and announced that tension will deescalate and pilot will be returned. how ho know that when will we return the pilot ?
how he know situation will deescalate ?
Seems like its all well coordinated plan executed as per plan.
at the end we have abhi and india can do face saving by surgical strike and F16 lie.
and we have abhinadand as circus mokney to show and have fun!
its a win win situation for all and chotya awaam is getting hyper fo no reason.
Bro, PAF didn't hit Uri and Pathankot, so if India was to teach us a lesson a similar attack could have been launched at Balakot by 'non state actors'. But India chose its air force for 'a surgical strike'.
BTW it doesn't matter what they hit, 300 Jaish people or a crow. What matters is they entered Pakistan and 'dropped the payload' in a settled area of Pakistan. PAF however failed to drop the same 'payload' in a settled area of India..instead it hit a disputed territory which is not India.

Last edited:

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
ن لیگ کے حرامی کتے اپنے باپ نواجے لوہار کا بدلہ لینے کے لیے افواج پاکستان پر بھونکنے کے لیے ہر وقت تیار رہتے ہیں ..

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ن لیگ کے حرامی کتے اپنے باپ نواجے لوہار کا بدلہ لینے کے لیے افواج پاکستان پر بھونکنے کے لیے ہر وقت تیار رہتے ہیں ..
Have I disrespected your demigod?

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جس کی بجائی ہے پاک فورسز نے اور مسلسل بجاے چلے جا رہے ہیں وہ بیچارے اپنا لال پچھواڑہ لیے سہلا اور تلملا رہے ہیں آج تک
ادھر نونی ... پی پی پیشابی... الطافی ... بواسیری
اپنی بواسیر ان کے پچھواڑے لگا کر خود کو مطمئن کر رہے ہیں کہ دیکھو فاتحانہ جوش کی سرخی ہے
جو چہرہ سے ہوتی پچھواڑے تک پہنچ گئی ہے

Annie

صرف احسا س کا ہے کھیل یہاں
علم بھی جہل کے برابر ہے

اسلام علیکم زیدی صاحب صبح آپکی پوسٹ دیکھی اسوقت لکھ نہیں سکتی تھی اب

بڑی مشکل سے آپکو فورم پر تلاش کیا
بہت خوشی ہوئی آپکو واپس دیکھ کر آپکا نام لیکر آپکی صحت اور لمبی عمر کی دعا کرتی رہی

کیسے ہیں آپ ؟

آپ تو بیماری کا بتا کر غائب ہی ہوگنے تھے آپکا کانٹیکٹ نمبر بھی کسی ممبر کے پاس نہیں تھا کے آپ کی خبر لیتے چلیں آپ آگۓ اتنا ہی کافی ہے

اپنا خیال رکھئیے اور اپنی اس بیٹھک میں چہل قدمی کرتے کرتے آجایا کریں
?ویلکم بیک

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اسلام علیکم زیدی صاحب صبح آپکی پوسٹ دیکھی اسوقت لکھ نہیں سکتی تھی اب

بڑی مشکل سے آپکو فورم پر تلاش کیا
بہت خوشی ہوئی آپکو واپس دیکھ کر آپکا نام لیکر آپکی صحت اور لمبی عمر کی دعا کرتی رہی

کیسے ہیں آپ ؟

آپ تو بیماری کا بتا کر غائب ہی ہوگنے تھے آپکا کانٹیکٹ نمبر بھی کسی ممبر کے پاس نہیں تھا کے آپ کی خبر لیتے چلیں آپ آگۓ اتنا ہی کافی ہے

اپنا خیال رکھئیے اور اپنی اس بیٹھک میں چہل قدمی کرتے کرتے آجایا کریں
?ویلکم بیک
شکریہ اینی ،آپ کی محبتوں اور دعاؤں کا ۔ بہت عرصے بعد کل کچھ لکھنے کا دل چاھا تو قلم پکڑا۔ فورم پر لکھے جانے والے پوسٹوں کا معیار اور تحریریں پڑھ کر قطعا یہ وہ فورم
محسوس نہیں ہوتا جو آج سے کچھ سال پہلے تھا ۔ جس معیار کی تحریریں دیکھنے کو ملتی ہیں ، یہ احساس ابھر کر آتا ہے کہ بازاری زبان کے بے تحاشا مسخرے اپنی حرکتوں اور اقدار کا مظاہرہ کرنے میں مدر پدر آزاد ہیں ۔ یہ انتہائ گھٹیا فورم بن چکا ہے جس سے دلی افسوس ہوتا ہے ۔ کہاں وہ لفظ لفظ پر ماڈریٹ کا اعلی معیار اور کہاں اب تھریڈ کے فحش اور غلاظت سے بھرے لفظ ۔

صحت ٹھیک نہیں رہتی ۔ آپ سب کی دعاؤں کی ضرورت ہے ۔

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am only asking why PAF didn't strike India in response to Balakot incursion by IAF?

I'm not a military strategist, but from what I understand;

1. Pak wanted to response but not escalate to a level where war was inevitable
  2. We did not want to cause any loss of life, especially civilian
  3. We wanted to show our capability to respond, but more importantly our will to respond- which is more important as both US and Ind did not think that we would

But in the end, none of that is as important cause we shot down 2 Ind planes and captured one of thier pilots. And it appears we had a plan to do this. Bottom line is that PAF out-thought and out-maneuvered IAF.

Do you honestly think India are celebrating that PAF didn't strike deep or worried about the fact that Pak can and will respond? Why do you think after all that saber-rattling Ind backed off? There were also stories that India were planning to launch missiles but once they backed off when pak told them they would respond "threefold"

And more importantly, perhaps for the first time ever, Pak won the perception and media war. This is admitted by the Indians themselves.