I wonder why our forces and ISPR are boasting a lot..

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indian Air Force violated our airspace and struck in Balakot, no matter what, trees or straw, they did strike in Balakot and Balakot is in Khaiber Pakhtunkhwa.

As a Pakistani I want to know why in response Pakistan Air Force did not strike inside India at least as deep as Balakot is.

Sorry I don't buy your claims that the next day you struck India across the LoC in Indian held Kashmir and hit 'your own targets near Indian military installations'.

Is Balakot across the LoC?

If not then why on earth you RESPONDED by hitting some targets across LoC, and why not settled areas of India?

Indian held Jammu Kashmir is not 'India', it's a disputed territory, so now grow up please. Stop fooling around!!

Some Pakistanis call Indians 'Chaddis'. Do you think the above RESPONSE of PAF makes Chaddis of someone else?

Please tell the people real truth, don't fool them.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Interesting that you mentioned it. I remember the days when the IAF could not even dare to think flying pass Pakistani territories , even an inch. But , I guess the Abbotabad Incident has taught them a lesson and pin pointed our weak corridor of radar system ( even I can't believe that) . Yes, Indeed striking miles inside the Pakistani territories has been a dream for our enemy for ages and yet they were able to deceive and penetrated inside our land.

It is immaterial that they dropped their pay load and ran , yet they were already inside our airspace . They should have been shot down either by air defense system or intercepted by our planes. Both of these means were not used .

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indian Air Force violated our airspace and struck in Balakot, no matter what, trees or straw, they did strike in Balakot and Balakot is in Khaiber Pakhtunkhwa.

As a Pakistani I want to know why in response Pakistan Air Force did not strike inside India at least as deep as Balakot is.

Sorry I don't buy your claims that the next day you struck India across the LoC in Indian held Kashmir and hit 'your own targets near Indian military installations'.

If not then why on earth you RESPONDED by hitting some targets across LoC, and why not settled areas of India?

Indian held Jammu Kashmir is not 'India', it's a disputed territory, so now grow up please. Stop fooling around!!

Some Pakistanis call Indians 'Chaddis'. Do you think the above RESPONSE of PAF makes Chaddis of someone else?

Chaddi learn to spell Khyber Pakhtunkhwa first and who gives a rats ass what you stupid dumbass chaddis would like to believe or not.
Seems like the pain from the decimation and humiliation faced by your forces hasn't healed.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Interesting that you mentioned it. I remember the days when the IAF could not even dare to think flying pass Pakistani territories , even an inch. But , I guess the Abbotabad Incident has taught them a lesson and pin pointed our weak corridor of radar system ( even I can't believe that) . Yes, Indeed striking miles inside the Pakistani territories has been a dream for our enemy for ages and yet they were able to deceive and penetrated inside our land.

It is immaterial that they dropped their pay load and ran , yet they were already inside our airspace . They should have been shot down either by air defense system or intercepted by our planes. Both of these means were not used .
I mentioned it the same day ,surgical strike happened!
Infact our forces were in the state of shock when IAF came and go but we were not positioned or prepared to take action! Infact ISPR neutralized the element of shock by giving a threat the our responce will be astonishing as well !
and indeed it was jaw breaking plan and beautifully executed
India is so much harping about strike after Dr afridi episode, and they executed it and we were like sitting ducks. What happened was another shocking story!
they attocked on two -three airspaces , Bhawalpur and balakot but bhalwapur was a trap we engaged them their and they brought the actual planned squadron and killed a crow in Balakot.

Zaidi Qasim

Infact our forces were in the state of shock when IAF came and go but we were not positioned or prepared to take action! Infact ISPR reutralized the element of shock by giving a threat the our responce will be astonishing as well !
India is so much harping about strike after Dr afridi episode, and they executed it and we were like sitting ducks. What happened was another shocking story!
they attocked on two -three airspaces , Bhawalpur and balakot but bhalwapur was a trap we engaged them their and they brought the actual planned squadron and killed a crow.
The funny thing is that some of us went to blame India for eco_ Terrorism . I think we should be thank full the it was only some logs and not the houses of our citizens.

bhaibarood

The funny thing is that some of us went to blame India for eco_ Terrorism . I think we should be thank full the it was only some logs and not the houses of our citizens.
actual scene is unknown , we just get information thru ISPR and indian sides.
Both are propaganda machines, our side won the 5th gen media war though.

Zaidi Qasim

actual scene is unknown , we just get information thru ISPR and indian sides.
Both are propaganda machines, our side won the 5th gen media war though.

I must admit that we have mastered the propaganda war. And it won't be surprise since the boots are actively involved with propaganda war inside the country for ages.

bhaibarood

I must admit that we have mastered the propaganda war. And it won't be surprise since the boots are actively involved with propaganda war inside the country for ages.
But abhinandan was icing on the cake! hats off to PAF ke londay.
cheetah pilots hain

loved when he said chai achi hai??
Zor ka jhata dheeray se laga

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fact that you created this thread shows the pain you still feel of losing aircrafts.... The facts that you can’t spell KP and still disguise as Pakistani shows that you r the liar Indian trying to salvage something out of nothing..... The fact that you think crossing the aerial territory is a victory shows that you r as moronic as your IAF , both of whom till now r giving useless excuses while looking utter buffoons..... The only fact that has come out of this skirmish is Pakistan won, India lost .... People of IOK were so jubilant around downed aircrafts was an icing on cake.... ?

bhaibarood

The fact that you created this thread shows the pain you still feel of losing aircrafts.... The facts that you can’t spell KP and still disguise as Pakistani shows that you r the liar Indian trying to salvage something out of nothing..... The fact that you think crossing the aerial territory is a victory shows that you r as moronic as your IAF , both of whom till now r giving useless excuses while looking utter buffoons..... The only fact that has come out of this skirmish is Pakistan won, India lost .... People of IOK were so jubilant around downed aircrafts was an icing on cake.... ?
we did marvelous job! hands down.
Shooting jet and sending back pilots was master stroke by ESTABLISHMENT.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
On this very forum you referred to our armed forces as ‘from other country’ still you have the audacity to disguise yourself as Pakistani .... You Indians will never learn to speak truth .... that is why despite being 1.2 billion (1/5th) of world population people take u lightly and without any respect ..... Induan media and armed forces have become known to world as world class liars in this episode.... The conference by combined 12 star generals was that of a defeated army ....... Lying scum bags of India...

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Infact our forces were in the state of shock when IAF came and go but we were not positioned or prepared to take action! Infact ISPR neutralized the element of shock by giving a threat the our responce will be astonishing as well !
they attocked on two -three airspaces , Bhawalpur and balakot but bhalwapur was a trap we engaged them their and they brought the actual planned squadron and killed a crow in Balakot.
Wow u r so informed. Not only paf but iaf reports u everything too, i m impressed. Do they send u live telecast to your house or its a printed copy of the report? Phir kya hua? Tell us please.

Khan125

lgta he hindu banyae ko aaj khetoon me surgical strike(poty) krtey hoey kafi marore uthey hain.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol...here comes the talangana brigade. As if the humiliation of 2 downed Jets and one arrested pilot is not enough.
Isnt it interesting an anti-establishment thread started n "accidently" all Pak military haters were present to quickly respond with details? Within minutes.....
So cute na? Lol

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank God you r not in our forces ..... In a war you strategise ..... and down enemy aircrafts and morale.... NOT play a keyboard warrior to coax others to take front line and take a hit.....Aircraft and Human loss that IAF suffered as a result of ill planning and machismo is irreversible...... scumbag Indians know it and u should too....

Zaidi Qasim

On this very forum you referred to our armed forces as ‘from other country’ still you have the audacity to disguise yourself as Pakistani .... You Indians will never learn to speak truth .... that is why despite being 1.2 billion (1/5th) of world population people take u lightly and without any respect ..... Induan media and armed forces have become known to world as world class liars in this episode.... The conference by combined 12 star generals was that of a defeated army ....... Lying scum bags of India...

The self proclaimed patriotic of the country carries the duffel bags full with patriotic certificates. I never needed your stamp of approval for being the citizen of my country. And as far as your claim of Indian, I wish if you ever speak the truth , with evidence.