I will continue my struggle until MY LAST BREATH: ALTAF HUSSAIN

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یم کیو ایم کے قائد الطاف حسین کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ اپنی آخری سانس تک
جدوجہد جاری رکھیں گے،ایم کیو ایم اعلامیہ کے مطابق الطاف حسین صحت یاب ہوکر ہسپتال سے گھر منتقل ہو گئے ہیں۔

متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے قائد الطاف حسین صحت یاب ہو کر ہسپتال سے گھر منتقل ہو گئے ہیں ۔ایم کیو ایم اعلامیہ کے مطابق ان کی صحت یابی کی خبر سے ایم کیو ایم کے کارکنان اور حق پرست عوام میں خوشی کی لہر دوڑ گئی اور ایم کیو ایم انٹرنیشنل سیکریٹریٹ لندن اور نائن زیرو عزیز آباد میں مبارکباد کی ٹیلی فون کالوں کا تانتا بندھ گیا۔ الطاف حسین گزشتہ کئی دنوں سے علالت کے باعث لندن کے مقامی ہسپتال میں زیر علاج تھے ۔الطاف حسین صحت یاب ہو کر گھر منتقل ہو گئے ہیں اور ڈاکٹروں نے انہیں مکمل آرام کا مشورہ دیا ہے ۔الطاف حسین نے ایم کیو ایم کے مرکز نائن زیرو عزیز آباد ٹیلی فون کر کے رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ حق پرست عوام اور کارکنان اللہ تعالیٰ پر بھروسہ رکھیں ۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ وہ اللہ تعالیٰ کے فضل و کرم اور حق پرست عوام کی دعاؤں سے صحت یاب ہو کر گھر آ گئے ہیں اور اب ان کی صحت بہتر ہے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ وہ ماضی میں بڑی سے بڑی آزمائشوں سے نمٹتے چلے آئے ہیں اور یقین دلاتے ہیں کہ وہ آخری سانس تک حق پرستی کی جدوجہد جاری رکھیں گے۔

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9Mzc4MzcjTGFuZz11cmR1
The mouthpiece is back, and informed his supporters he would continue the struggle until his last breath.

In other words, the killing and bhatta khori in Karachi would continue, until the day he die.

Lets hope it is sooner than later.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Killing.gif

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ابے یار یہ کلو حق پرست کب سے ہوگیا ؟ حق پرست تو حقیقی والے ہیں نہ

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Woah ! I thought I hated this cartoon the most ...but I see I have competition here . You guys have said most of it but I wanna do my bit ... I just wish he had also said when is that last breath comin' .. we would need to start the preparation of the celebration way before that last breath . Maybe hafeez can communicate with his peer saab and find out when is that last breath happening please ?
P.S : if you guys didn't know , peer saab (bhagora) is known for knowing the unknown . Don't beleive me ? watch the following ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXj7YvExitE

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
good..i was hoping he hadnt died...he deserves a very painful and humiliating death..

and that is coming soon

he was never sick. Just hiding to divert attention of the poor party members from ZM's allegations.

Most of you is too young to remember.

Maulana Abdul Hameed Khan Bhashani was second in command from Awamai League in separation of the East.

Aside from being the worst crook, he had chronic bronchitis. Anytime anybody said anything that went against him (such as Mirza's allegations against RM/AH) he would immediately have sever attack (or at least he would fake one) of bronchitis, end up in hospital and his followers would forget what was said against him out of sympathy LOL

note: in East, any man with beard is called 'molovi' or 'maulana'. he was just such a maulana

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Woah ! I thought I hated this cartoon the most ...but I see I have competition here . You guys have said most of it but I wanna do my bit ... I just wish he had also said when is that last breath comin' .. we would need to start the preparation of the celebration way before that last breath . Maybe hafeez can communicate with his peer saab and find out when is that last breath happening please ?
P.S : if you guys didn't know , peer saab (bhagora) is known for knowing the unknown . Don't beleive me ? watch the following ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXj7YvExitE

an-oo-zo-billah min zalik