I will continue my struggle until MY LAST BREATH: ALTAF HUSSAIN

chmatif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Will Continue his struggle until every human is killed in Karachi and Packed in a sack

The mouthpiece is back, and informed his supporters he would continue the struggle until his last breath.

In other words, the killing and bhatta khori in Karachi would continue, until the day he die.

Lets hope it is sooner than later.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Woah ! I thought I hated this cartoon the most ...but I see I have competition here . You guys have said most of it but I wanna do my bit ... I just wish he had also said when is that last breath comin' .. we would need to start the preparation of the celebration way before that last breath . Maybe hafeez can communicate with his peer saab and find out when is that last breath happening please ?
P.S : if you guys didn't know , peer saab (bhagora) is known for knowing the unknown . Don't beleive me ? watch the following ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXj7YvExitE

Man, a killer with Moajza.[hilar][hilar]

And who is testifying it? A killer who is involved killing of thousands of innocent people. One of the hit man of this terrorist organisation known as MQM. No wonder the gullible MQM supporters believe it. Let me put this dampener on MQMers hope.

There was time when Altaf Hussain was portrayed and presented as a Pir or Saint by his killers team in London. With people kissing his hands like they do with Pirs in Pakistan. Many people who had sympathies with MQM left after seeing such dramas.

During the same period, our Pir was heavily involved in drinking alcohol, but he started another bad practice, he wanted to see the dance, and wanted some entertainment parties. On seeing this many people were shocked and moved on.

During the same period one of the famous singer, who is not in this world anymore, used to visit the Pir with her mother almost every night, from late in the night to sometimes until the small hours of the morning.

They didn't stop on that either, then they published a calendar showing Altaf's name appearing on leaves.
I have seen it with my own eyes. Both kissing his hands and the calendar.

If you believe that a killer like AH can be a saint or Pir, then you can believe anything in the world.[hilar][hilar]

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Man, a killer with Moajza.[hilar][hilar]

And who is testifying it? A killer who is involved killing of thousands of innocent people. One of the hit man of this terrorist organisation known as MQM. No wonder the gullible MQM supporters believe it. Let me put this dampener on MQMers hope.

There was time when Altaf Hussain was portrayed and presented as a Pir or Saint by his killers team in London. With people kissing his hands like they do with Pirs in Pakistan. Many people who had sympathies with MQM left after seeing such dramas.

During the same period, our Pir was heavily involved in drinking alcohol, but he started another bad practice, he wanted to see the dance, and wanted some entertainment parties. On seeing this many people were shocked and moved on.

During the same period one of the famous singer, who is not in this world anymore, used to visit the Pir with her mother almost every night, from late in the night to sometimes until the small hours of the morning.

They didn't stop on that either, then they published a calendar showing Altaf's name appearing on leaves.
I have seen it with my own eyes. Both kissing his hands and the calendar.

If you believe that a killer like AH can be a saint or Pir, then you can believe anything in the world.[hilar][hilar]
I couldn't agree with you more . Also I have my very own conspiracy theory . Zardari hole is luring A hole back into government ... I am thinking government is telling A hole that cases will be stopped , arrested will be executed and Mirza will be sealed lips once you rejoin . What do you think ? If you see any sense in this theory , start a thread ..let's see what people have ta say (bigsmile)