I will boycott this site if Indians not removed

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why would you have them removed? When they can comment on Dawn and Pakistanis can make comments on TimesofIndia then let them also come up with their arguments here. You just need to counter them with your wisdom.
Wisdom wali sarkar, this is siasat.pk not india vs pk

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not an issue .... Just bash India in reply and have fun when they can’t defend their motherland India as they have disguised themselves as Pakistanis .... :)

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are a not just a pussy cat but you don't even any manners to talk and I will not fall to your level by bringing your mama into this bye bye kiddie

I dnt C u fighting them? Apni mama ki gaud se lgta he aaj hi bahir nikly ho?
Vesey ye siasat.pk hey, india vs pk forum nhi.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not an issue .... Just bash India in reply and have fun when they can’t defend their motherland India as they have disguised themselves as Pakistanis .... :)
Ah, You again ..... Still trying to fire in the air without dropping anything .... I like to see how would you accomplish what you said in your post after having another Niazi on helm ? Have you ever thought about how he will resolve it by not waging a war and by not talking to Indians ? There is just too much stupidity prevails the matter in idiotic minds .

Zaidi Qasim

Not at all. Did you even read the link? Here it is again.

Surely you’re not going to deny that Nawaz and family flew to Washington and fell down before Clinton?
Get some facts from the books straight. NS saved the army ass once again by begging the Clinton to get some relief from Indians. The fact of the matter is that few fighters who were not even claimed their personnel from Pakistan Army were being blasted off with Bofors artillery and their posts were hammered when these guns were used from the bottom valley . Pakistan Air force couldn't be used either and the India Brought their air force as well. Over and all it was a stupid dumb idea and it caused lots of unnecessary deaths to Pakistan forces and they didn't even receive the dead bodies of them from India. Don't be a idiot macho man knowing well that it was an old idea and came up many times during different leadership tenures and always got rejected because of the logistic problems and other issues associated with such attack.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ah, You again ..... Still trying to fire in the air without dropping anything .... I like to see how would you accomplish what you said in your post after having another Niazi on helm ? Have you ever thought about how he will resolve it by not waging a war and by not talking to Indians ? There is just too much stupidity prevails the matter in idiotic minds .
Ah , you again ..... miserable, clueless and pessimistic...... But ..... NRO nahi milna......:)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In the light of current situation in Kashmir and the banning of several Pakistani Twitter accounts by chaddis I strongly demand to ban indian chaddis on this website... I will wait for 5 days and then leave this forum if chaddis are not banned..
Seeya later buddy, don't let the door hit you on the way out ;)

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Get some facts from the books straight. NS saved the army ass once again by begging the Clinton to get some relief from Indians. The fact of the matter is that few fighters who were not even claimed their personnel from Pakistan Army were being blasted off with Bofors artillery and their posts were hammered when these guns were used from the bottom valley . Pakistan Air force couldn't be used either and the India Brought their air force as well. Over and all it was a stupid dumb idea and it caused lots of unnecessary deaths to Pakistan forces and they didn't even receive the dead bodies of them from India. Don't be a idiot macho man knowing well that it was an old idea and came up many times during different leadership tenures and always got rejected because of the logistic problems and other issues associated with such attack.

See from page 2201 from General Zinni's book Battle Ready. He was CENTCOM Commander:

Battle Ready: General A. Zinni

Zaidi Qasim

Ah , you again ..... miserable, clueless and pessimistic...... But ..... NRO nahi milna......:)
Couldn't answer... No answer... Same useless verbal heartburn ..... I should have known .... you are a keyboard warrior, not knowing your Niazi.

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
In the light of current situation in Kashmir and the banning of several Pakistani Twitter accounts by chaddis I strongly demand to ban indian chaddis on this website... I will wait for 5 days and then leave this forum if chaddis are not banned..
Those who operate this web are Indians christens and jews from inside .

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Couldn't answer... No answer... Same useless verbal heartburn ..... I should have known .... you are a keyboard warrior, not knowing your Niazi.
Same useless ranting against Pakistan and it’s institutes ..... I should have known ..... you are just a sulking pessimist, always complaining, never giving any good advice for Pakistan.....

Zaidi Qasim

Same useless ranting against Pakistan and it’s institutes ..... I should have known ..... you are just a sulking pessimist, always complaining, never giving any good advice for Pakistan.....
Still couldn't muster the answer to my question . My good advise is that don't start a war with Niazi as a head. You would be not only disappointed but also will be depressed .... Chalo good advise hi Sun Lo.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still couldn't muster the answer to my question . My good advise is that don't start a war with Niazi as a head. You would be not only disappointed but also will be depressed .... Chalo good advise hi Sun Lo.
Still couldn’t utter one sensible word ..... My good advise is that get out and have some air ..... Afaqa ho ga ..... your rantings here are so one dimensional, so monotone that now it’s pure boredom.....

Zaidi Qasim

Still couldn’t utter one sensible word ..... My good advise is that get out and have some air ..... Afaqa ho ga ..... your rantings here are so one dimensional, so monotone that now it’s pure boredom.....
Very cheap shot Sonya , very cheap indeed. Try answering my question instead of bickering about advise. You could do better.... I can only pray. Lol.

Zaidi Qasim

You bicker all the time ..... every time .... I pray for you too ..... lol
I wish if you could find yourself able to reply and answer my question . But as usual , there is no attempt. Only a imitation and even that is bored and ugly . Try it , you may succeed. I am waiting ....