I was offered PM-ship,two days before the vote of no confidence-Asad

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I still can't believe how much our army has let us down. Our army is in bed with very people it accused of being Foreign agents. So Bajwa you piece of shit was you lying then or now. Either way you should be tried for treason

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
raheel-nawaz-getty.jpg

images

Extending Support ( Driving his government) ?
pakistans-prime-minister-nawaz-sharif-sits-next-to-pakistani-army-picture-id623639520

Doing work for Nawaz. The duffer cannot even cut the ribbon without Army's help ?
pic_1479827560_1.jpg._2

Geo For your stupid logic. Enjoy!!! ?

I agree. I just added one more

maxresdefault.jpg

Melanthus

Now it is clear the establishment created rifts in PTI.Zardari was used as the frontman in horse trading.Horse trading was taking place in Sindh House but ECP was told to ignore it.PDM kanjars keep saying the vote of no confidence was carried democratically but this is crap.Bajwa was behind the regime change.

Siberite

Now it is clear the establishment created rifts in PTI.Zardari was used as the frontman in horse trading.Horse trading was taking place in Sindh House but ECP was told to ignore it.PDM kanjars keep saying the vote of no confidence was carried democratically but this is crap.Bajwa was behind the regime change.
Why did not this idiot came out and say in Public when it was offered to him ?

Hate_Nooras

Hay Piece of chronic shit. What is your SSN ?
And as for SSN, well the question is where is the bhagora, Babloo, Dabloo, and the other haraamis that are on the run. Beghairat you sell your sisters and mother's to defend them. I will give you the rp to save your families dignity. ???

Siberite

And as for SSN, well the question is where is the bhagora, Babloo, Dabloo, and the other haraamis that are on the run. Beghairat you sell your sisters and mother's to defend them. I will give you the rp to save your families dignity. ???

The question is just one and simple . What is your SSN ? ?

Hate_Nooras

The question is just one and simple . What is your SSN ? ?
As I said he is watching your sisters and mother give head for a rp. Beghairat like you avoid the real question as to where the family your family suck off are these days.?????

Siberite

As I said he is watching your sisters and mother give head for a rp. Beghairat like you avoid the real question as to where the family your family suck off are these days.?????
Normally the offspring of brothel hide their SSN ?. What is yours ? You been hiding it for ages.

Hate_Nooras

Normally the offspring of brothel hide their SSN ?. What is yours ? You been hiding it for ages.
For your rp you have sold your family. If you let me know what beghairat you are, I would have given you the money. Talking about money, tell your mummy, she is too ugly to charge a rp.????