I was dealt with respect today - Dr Shahid Masood thanks the social media community for raising voice against his ill treatment

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
dr sahib MAY ALLAH make things easy for you and we all love you as u stood up against these thugs.
u r an honest person.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He was the one frontline Dalla in Karachi Operation by Corrupt Bharkoo Rizwan .
Used to get poor guys picked up by them .
5-10 lacs for release.
So Rizwan faced Court Martial, Bharkoo defamed badly and he ZAleel wa Riswa.
The poors not taken revenge.
Revenge came from someone who controls every one.
Simple Message don’t take Ahh . You may be so big or powerful
But see disgrace Rizwan & he suffered.

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
We do not know this story. Kindly throw some more light on this. Dr. Dabardoos is feeling the heat.
I am his admirer but I also know he is a hypocrite. He is not that gentleman, as he appears....

He was the one frontline Dalla in Karachi Operation by Corrupt Bharkoo Rizwan .
Used to get poor guys picked up by them .
5-10 lacs for release.
So Rizwan faced Court Martial, Bharkoo defamed badly and he ZAleel wa Riswa.
The poors not taken revenge.
Revenge came from someone who controls every one.
Simple Message don’t take Ahh . You may be so big or powerful
But see disgrace Rizwan & he suffered.

aneeskhan

We do not know this story. Kindly throw some more light on this. Dr. Dabardoos is feeling the heat.
I am his admirer but I also know he is a hypocrite. He is not that gentleman, as he appears....
Bhai he brought up in Karachi ,did MBBS from Sindh Medical College.
He Joined PSF got closer to PPP stalwarts like Raza Rabbani who introduced to Corruption Queen Benazir, who inperson phone UK embassy to give him Visa to get FRCS. He did as he was intelligent.
But ambitious, but after death of queen only ambitious remained in PPP Zardari rest kicked out.
Like Naheed Safdar etc.
Then he took big job with establishment, how label all Karachites as RAW agents.
He knew every MQM guys so he started Dhanda of picking poors and demanding 5-10 lacs if not paid you will get tortured dead bodies.
Very sorry to say he did these Zulms in a city where he brought up.
As all did on behest of Khaki so no body dare to blame.
Lekin Zalim ka Anjam hamesha Bura hota hai.

aneeskhan

I can tell more details like his family affairs etc that is not ethical.
Only I telling what he did cruel.
Hope Allah will forgive based on
Those who suffered will forgive

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai he brought up in Karachi ,did MBBS from Sindh Medical College.
He Joined PSF got closer to PPP stalwarts like Raza Rabbani who introduced to Corruption Queen Benazir, who inperson phone UK embassy to give him Visa to get FRCS. He did as he was intelligent.
But ambitious, but after death of queen only ambitious remained in PPP Zardari rest kicked out.
Like Naheed Safdar etc.
Then he took big job with establishment, how label all Karachites as RAW agents.
He knew every MQM guys so he started Dhanda of picking poors and demanding 5-10 lacs if not paid you will get tortured dead bodies.
Very sorry to say he did these Zulms in a city where he brought up.
As all did on behest of Khaki so no body dare to blame.
Lekin Zalim ka Anjam hamesha Bura hota hai.
Any proof or all bongian?

bhaibarood

I can tell more details like his family affairs etc that is not ethical.
Only I telling what he did cruel.
Hope Allah will forgive based on
Those who suffered will forgive
Kindly plz.mention his mother badmashi that she keep on threatening neighbors of Dr qayamat influence! She keep threatening with army waley too.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
what respect! he is involved in a shit show. we don't want any criminal in naya pakistan even this sensational doctor

aneeskhan

Kindly plz.mention his mother badmashi that she keep on threatening neighbors of Dr qayamat influence! She keep threatening with army waley too.
Her mother a very dominant lady was Lecturer for Psychology.
I just pray for the rest of soul of his father Mr. Masood he was the biggest victim of her.
It was before Dr. Dhakna became anchor he was student at that time.
One message to all my friends or those who read
Please don’t use your power to take Ahh from poors.
He was also just average lower middle class never thought how difficult situations poors of Pakistan make one or two times Bread.
I am also doctor know very well about poors always pray for their betterment even not in that land.

aneeskhan

Most Likely I am not sure he is behind Bar due to dispute of money he cheated with Khakis.
Same story for Asim , he used to send money to a friend in Canada who died and his son took all money said I don’t know you nor father .
He was supposed to give share to Zardari then he excused as I have been cheated.
Then Zardari put him under Rangers custody.
Zardari and Bilawal used to visit to NICVD not for his illness, were asking share money before bail could be finalised.

Saboo

Lol dr came our years ago, he is 59 years old saboo!:tongue2: aur kitna out karao gey?
haha seems like you know him very well? Maybe crawling out of the same hole to-gather and sharing the same road for a while! Phir kia hua keh zalim samaj nay tumharay rastay juda juda kar diay!:LOL:

bhaibarood

haha seems like you know him very well? Maybe crawling out of the same hole to-gather and sharing the same road for a while! Phir kia hua keh zalim samaj nay tumharay rastay juda juda kar diay!:LOL:
Saboo yeh kia batain kar hai ? Kia dr qayamat ko Khan sahab maan lia tum ney potiyan ki tarah! Pooja paat shuru?:geek: