I want to send bangles (چوڑیاں) to SC, GHQ, PM office, All high courts and tell them all to come to office wearing those

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I'm currently abroad, an overseas Pakistani , it will be another month before I visit Pakistan. I want to send bangles (چوڑیاں) to Gen Bajwa and establishment, PM Imran Khan and the ministers who supported Nawaz Sharif's going abroad, Chief justice of Pakistan and all High courts. I would encourage the respective people to come to work wearing those bangles after receiving them. So at least we are not in an illusion that our country is being governed by Men.

Since I'm in United states right now and I don't want to wait till I visit Pakistan, can someone help me get the bangles, pack them and ship them to their respective addresses. I'm going to finance all this project. And once I get to Pakistan, I'll buy bangles myself and personally deliver them by hand again.

I guess if someone else agrees they can join the project as well. I think it's a national awareness project. It should be named

REALITY CHECK

Please spread if you agree. Thank

aCryptoBit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan is a corrupt and decayed society. May ALLAH have mercy on people of Pakistan (Those who believe in Allah's justice and are against this corrupt elite).

I'm currently abroad, an overseas Pakistani , it will be another month before I visit Pakistan. I want to send bangles (چوڑیاں) to Gen Bajwa and establishment, PM Imran Khan and the ministers who supported Nawaz Sharif's going abroad, Chief justice of Pakistan and all High courts. I would encourage the respective people to come to work wearing those bangles after receiving them. So at least we are not in an illusion that our country is being governed by Men.

Since I'm in United states right now and I don't want to wait till I visit Pakistan, can someone help me get the bangles, pack them and ship them to their respective addresses. I'm going to finance all this project. And once I get to Pakistan, I'll buy bangles myself and personally deliver them by hand again.

I guess if someone else agrees they can join the project as well. I think it's a national awareness project. It should be named

REALITY CHECK

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hazaroon khahisheen aisi k har khahish peh dam nikly

Badnami ka parda. Sadke ka bakra
High court
Escape goat

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)

REALITY CHECK

we all agree and support what you are saying, but please bear in mind that we are a murdah qaum. we will only comment on social media from our homes

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will be surprised if UK allow a criminal and convict to enter UK. UK law does not allow convicts to enter UK. I think Nawaz can never go to UK. He will stay in Qatar rest of his life.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
we love you Imran khan and we understand the dirty game played by black mailing you. we also understand that you are helpless and and powerless, hence you have lost your dignity which i believe is most important. we will continue to love and support you even if you dissolve the parliament. Allah bless you and pakistan always

Last edited:

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear

REALITY CHECK

Dear all these office holders Address available on net and bangles also available in USA.
Please do courage and more investment send through Fedex or DHL.
People like you living in USA with double standard, when come to Pakistan demands special protocol from all their friend sand relatives.

Become brave and do it by yourself.

Kavalier

Dear

Dear all these office holders Address available on net and bangles also available in USA.
Please do courage and more investment send through Fedex or DHL.
People like you living in USA with double standard, when come to Pakistan demands special protocol from all their friend sand relatives.

Become brave and do it by yourself.

He is just trying to use others.

Ratan

Now Ik should abolish NAB, stop all corruption cases & allow all his ministers & MP-MNAs to loot as much as they can & use part of this money for the next election.

He should start giving an unlimited amount of advertisements to the media so that they would start singing in his favour.

Should become mum about Kashmir & release Kulbhushan.

Should give back chairmanship of Kashmir committee to Diesel & stop reform in Madrasas.

Close Kartarpur corridor.

Make Bani Gala & all governor houses his camp office & start buying Sugar mills & lands.

Should make yearly 4 trips to the UK to see his sons at the expense of public money.

Start taking a commission from every development projects & keep this money in the UK.

Release Rana Sana & legalise drugs in all educational instituations.

He should award Nawaz Sharif with Nishan-e-Pakistan & Shehbaz with Nishan-e-Shujaat for their outstanding contribution for Pakistan.

IK should make Zardari the President of Pakistan.

LHC & IHC Judges along with Justice Qayyum, Judge Arshad Malik, Justice Faez Isa should be awarded Hilal-e-Pakistan.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Post a link to Minto's Naya Qanoon on their twitter accounts.
#HamSabMangooHain

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hazaroon khahisheen aisi k har khahish peh dam nikly

Badnami ka parda. Sadke ka bakra
High court
Escape goat
Hello Every One! Please learn your lesson well
Once in power, appoint judges only who are corrupt
Then loot the country blind...and live happily ever after
in Pakistan or abroad..choose one. ?

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hello Every One! Please learn your lesson well
Once in power, appoint judges only who are corrupt
Then loot the country blind...and live happily ever after
in Pakistan or abroad..choose one. ?
First NAb then Government and now high court. It's not a rocket science.