I want to congratulate all of you that PPP will win the next general elections - Asif Zardari

sunny2

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Bilawal's son and my daughters are also daughters of the nation, Zardari

ye jahil loog is madarrii se aur kis cheez ki omeed laga-ye hain:13:

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Bilawal's son and my daughters are also daughters of the nation, Zardari

سواۓ قومی دولت لوٹنے ، ناجائز دولت اکھٹی کرنے اور سندھ کی عوام کو پچھلے پینتیس سالوں سے روٹی ، کپڑا اور مکان کا جھانسہ دے کر الو بنانے کے علاوہ کوئی بھی کام زرداری اور اس کی پیپلز پارٹی نےنہیں کیا ، سندھ میں لوگ پیشاب اور فضلہ ملا گندہ پانی پی پی کر مر رہے ہیں اور یہ ظالم انسان عوام کو بیوقوف بنا رہا ہے

Last edited:

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look like he already planned how to keep bhutto alive in Sind ? Just by sacrificing one. Run Bilo run

Kavalier

Do not be so quick to say this, wait until next elections and then decide. The way things are going and according to some ten years old theories, it is now PPP's turn and if the theories are correct, then no matter what you say or I say, the real sources of power will make it sure that PPP somehow comes in power. Iss k liye agar unhayn PPP ur PTI ko bhi aik sath karna para tou woh karwa dayn gay. But I think they won't need it, they will just make sure that PPP wins Sindh, Punjab is divided, ANP, JUIF and PPP together get sizeable seats in KPK, and PMLQ, Independents get seats in Balochistan and South Punjab. Put them all together in a basket and you will see how PPP again sits in the centre.

PPP....My foot...PPP is FINISHED...THE END..

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do not be so quick to say this, wait until next elections and then decide. The way things are going and according to some ten years old theories, it is now PPP's turn and if the theories are correct, then no matter what you say or I say, the real sources of power will make it sure that PPP somehow comes in power. Iss k liye agar unhayn PPP ur PTI ko bhi aik sath karna para tou woh karwa dayn gay. But I think they won't need it, they will just make sure that PPP wins Sindh, Punjab is divided, ANP, JUIF and PPP together get sizeable seats in KPK, and PMLQ, Independents get seats in Balochistan and South Punjab. Put them all together in a basket and you will see how PPP again sits in the centre.

I think he is right, PPP has been finished long ago, apart from 2008 when they had a lot of sympathy and nobody thought Zardari will be leading, and even in 2008 they had a very slim majority. They last time they had a proper government was when Benazier was at the peak of her political career, that’s not the case any longer. PTI will most likely form a government, if its not PTI then it will be PMLN unfortunately

mubarik Shah

25994679_718912084965803_4237312618521343086_n.jpg