I Think PTI Will Form The Govt But It Will Not Go Long- Sohail Warraich

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't take it as a personal insult or anything but did you just move to the UK ? Because your English is pretty terrible, typical current govt college style.
Well now that you are in the UK, hope it will get better now.
P.S: Never give out any personal info to strangers over the web.
dear even my dad born here. and i can speak urdu cause i had a urdu subject and we moved to pakistan for 10 years but again came back. and noone ever told me i have a terrible english even my girlfriend is english she never told me my english is poor.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh and BTW arn't you up to date, Things have started rolling against Zardari and his sister Talpur, in sindh quite a few PPP people are dealing with NAB currently. So on and so forth, so your assumption of selective justice is also misleading.
yea i know what have started zardari will not be called till 25 july what a justice.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dear even my dad born here. and i can speak urdu cause i had a urdu subject and we moved to pakistan for 10 years but again came back. and noone ever told me i have a terrible english even my girlfriend is english she never told me my english is poor.

Cause she loves you, I assume

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh and BTW arn't you up to date, Things have started rolling against Zardari and his sister Talpur, in sindh quite a few PPP people are dealing with NAB currently. So on and so forth, so your assumption of selective justice is also misleading.
anyway nite nite its midnite

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well then its shocking to say the least that you are second generation Pakistani-British and your command over the English language is so poor, Maybe you live in some obscure corner of Bradford occupied 100% by Mir Puris and never venture out of your mir puri hamlet ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yea i know what have started zardari will not be called till 25 july what a justice.
How old are man? Have you had to deal with courts even in the UK? You think you file a case in the morning and next day you will get a hearing and the day after a verdict?
Even in "your country" average time for even a small civil case is 30 weeks.

grand

Councller (250+ posts)
I tell u what it is very easy to become so called tajzia Nigaar in pakistan
This fat guy is perfect example of jahilism

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haha at this lifafa's logic. Last year he was saying no chance of PTI winning and now they will win but government won't last. In a few months he will change his tune again.
TRust me sohail waraich is a great political analyst.
He predicted Pmln victory-in 2013 and now his comments are in favour of PTI.
He is not biased.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
TRust me sohail waraich is a great political analyst.
He predicted Pmln victory-in 2013 and now his comments are in favour of PTI.
He is not biased.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this. He is always leaning towards noora haram khors and if he had any "greatness" then he would call a spade a spade. Noora is a dacoit and anyone who does not acknowledge that is a haram khor. What credentials does this fool have to be a great political analyst. A tabloid show aik din "maro" kay sath?

MTS

Citizen
we are not impatient ... atleast jab hamain kuch hota nazar aye ga to patience khud hi nazar aye ga ... as IK said 10 mil jobs 50 mil houses , country wide tree plantation etc... when projects will start people will start realizing the importance for those and thus be patient ... opposition ka kaam hai issue point out karna ... or government ka kaam hai deliver karna ... if government is doing his job properly opposition jo bi kahay farak nahi parta