i think PTI badly losing in NA 249 Karachi.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I never had any doubt about this in my mind. Serious work ahead for Arslan Khalid and Imran Ghazali. I can help them with three points. First, due to 18th amendment, PTI couldn’t do worthwhile things for Karachiites. Second, after the release of Hamza and Shehbaz, it looks as if establishment has started to favor PMLN. So, the victory of PMLN is the result of establishment’s backing. Third, since our voters are educated, so due to COVID, they didn’t come out of their homes to vote.

Ab mera shukria ada karo.?

Last edited:

Khallas

PTI is weak, everywhere PTI ka aglay election jeetnay ka koi chance nahin.

Khan ko sochna ho ga, performance dayni ho gi deliver karna ho ga, warna is nizam ko giraye aur sarkon per aye hum khan k sath daynay ko tayar hain.

is nizam main na accountability ho sakti hay aur na kuch deliver. Khan k pass time zeada nahin ab.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Khan ko sochna ho ga, performance dayni ho gi deliver karna ho ga, warna is nizam ko giraye aur sarkon per aye hum khan k sath daynay ko tayar hain.

is nizam main na accountability ho sakti hay aur na kuch deliver. Khan k pass time zeada nahin ab.

agreed but to deliver performance you need team, which khan lacks

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)

nizam yehi rahay ga, mayoos honay ki zaroorat nahi, imran khan ko 5 saal mil gay to kuch delivery ho jai gi, abhi tak economy theek karnay main time guzar giya hay, economy kharab ho to har taraf say galiyan parti hain

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think PTI badly losing in NA 249.

This election is PTI against PDM, the PMLN candidate has still been supported by the other parties, so no conspiracy theories

Respect

What an embarrassment for PTI if they lose. It will be another slap across PTI face. Shit team and no offence useless captain. That's if they lose......

and Mark my words if PTI loses next elections then I don't think they will get another chance.

Losing to the likes of crooks just shows how crap PTI performance has been. I'm getting sick and tired of there crap, Change and all this bull.

but let's wait and see election result....

Hussain1967

Performance can be as good or bad as the people who are made in charge. How can a person in his senses expect good performance from Buzdar? No body, yes no body, put pistol at IK’s head to appoint Buzdar as CM back in August 2018. It was his or his wife’s decision and they both will face its (political) consequences.

Awan S

I never had any doubt about this in my mind. Serious work ahead for Arslan Khalid and Imran Ghazali. I can help them with three points. First, due to 18th amendment, PTI couldn’t do worthwhile things for Karachiites. Second, after the release of Hamza and Shehbaz, it looks as if establishment has started to favor PMLN. So, the victory of PMLN is the result of establishment’s backing. Third, since our voters are educated, so due to COVID, they didn’t come out of their homes to vote.

Ab mera shukria ada karo.?
First of all establishment do not interfere in by-election of just one constituency. I don't think federal government cannot do anything in Karachi. Previous federal government started green line transportation project in Karachi, why current government cannot do anything? Third point is partially correct, yes people did not come out to vote but due to Covid and also by-election turn out is always low. I know you are kidding and giving some reason to lose election. I bet, they will held election commission responsible for that.

Respect

Let's start making excuses before the result. The fact is even if all state machinery goes against PTI even then PTI performance should be too a level that they cannot be defeated.

Hussain1967

First of all establishment do not interfere in by-election of just one constituency. I don't think federal government cannot do anything in Karachi. Previous federal government started green line transportation project in Karachi, why current government cannot do anything? Third point is partially correct, yes people did not come out to vote but due to Covid and also by-election turn out is always low. I know you are kidding and giving some reason to lose election. I bet, they will held election commission responsible for that.
You didn’t get the essence of my post. It was a sarcastic post. The three points that I wrote were the expected response of PTI’s social media team after today’s loss. I don’t believe in any of these excuses.

Awan S

You didn’t get the essence of my post. It was a sarcastic post. The three points that I wrote were the expected response of PTI’s social media team after today’s loss. I don’t believe in any of these excuses.
I knew that you are giving reasons to them but the mostly they will held election commission responsible for that.

Hussain1967

I am PTI supporter over a decade now and want them to do good for Pakistan. I dislike PPP and PMLN they have looted country dry. Most of us here are not PPP and PML N supporters.
This poor ( bechara) chap works in the social media cell of PTI. He changes his ID over time to suit PTI’s narrative. Initially, he was ‘Imran the legend’. Then, he became‘Judiciary-Media’ mafia. Then, he became ‘Opposition is mafia’. I have already predicted that he become ‘Establishment is mafia’ after seeing the results of 2023 elections. His only defense against any criticism on PTI is to label the critic as Patwari, no matter for how long the critic has been associated with PTI.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am PTI supporter over a decade now and want them to do good for Pakistan. I dislike PPP and PMLN they have looted country dry. Most of us here are not PPP and PML N supporters.
Where is the proof? All Corrupt criminals are happy and liking you. You are helping Pmln and ppp but you not thinkg straight. Has Nawaz and Zardari ever told you They are crooks? No never but there dogs still lie and defend them like they are Haji's

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
This poor ( bechara) chap works in the social media cell of PTI. He changes his ID over time to suit PTI’s narrative. Initially, he was ‘Imran the legend’. Then, he became‘Judiciary-Media’ mafia. Then, he became ‘Opposition is mafia’. I have already predicted that he become ‘Establishment is mafia’ after seeing the results of 2023 elections. His only defense against any criticism on PTI is to label the critic as Patwari, no matter for how long the critic has been associated with PTI.
I told you, you have activated all pmln and ppp haraam kors like this one. If Nawaz Sharif said to lick my A*** he would this is how much they are brain washed criminals like there masters.

Respect

These idiots don't realise that all PTI has to do is good performance and the crown is there's. How difficult can that be, there performance should speak for them.

Instead off admitting there mistakes and doing something about it they keep on doing the same crap over again.

I have said this before if PTI employs half a dozen advisors from Siasat.pk who are PTI supporters we can do a much better job then the lousy team IK has.
most of his team members would not even make it too the team.

Even anti status quo anchors who have always been crapping on status quo are not happy with PTI performance. And these lousy IT cell boys label them as patwari as well.

it's becoming a joke, and the funny thing is even election commission is same old corrupt format and the way things are looking next elections we will have the same problem of election rigging.

it is highly shameful as a PTI supporter that through there dumbness there performance is so bad. Buzdar, cannot get a suitable economical leader, election commission the same old crap.
They did a decent job in KPK but there performance so far has been below average and some of the reasons are PTI own doing.