I prefer watching Babar Azam bat rather than bowling at him: James Anderson

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
England’s legendary pacer says Babar makes you feel slow as a bowler

cover_1598982773WhatsApp-Image-2020-09-01-at-10.50.00-PM.jpeg

England’s legendary pacer James Anderson has heaped praise on Pakistan’s limited-overs captain and prolific batsman Babar Azam.

While speaking during the third and final Twenty20 International (T20I) between England and Pakistan, Anderson said that Azam makes you feel slow as a bowler but he loves watching the latter bat.

"I do love watching Babar Azam. I prefer watching him from up here rather than bowling at him. He makes you feel slow as a bowler - and as a medium-pace bowler like myself, it's not ideal..." Anderson was quoted as saying by BBC Test Match Special.

Azam currently holds the first spot in the International Cricket Council’s (ICC’s) batting ranking for men, in the shortest format of the game. The 25-year-old also occupies the third spot in the ODI rankings and the fifth spot in the Test rankings.

He is currently the only batsman in the world who occupies a top-five spot in the ICC batting rankings of all three formats.

Last edited:

CANSUK

رميز راجہ نے بھی اپنی کمينٹری سے پورے پاکستان کو عُمر اکمل کا ٹيلنٹ بتايا پر ہماری پوری قوم، عُمر اکمل کا ٹيلنٹ ديکھنے سے محروم رہی۔​

Bubber Shair

اینڈرسن اس وقت دنیا کا صف اول کا باولر ہے اور امید ہے کہ جلد سات سو وکٹس پوری کرلے گا
آج بابر اعظم کا غصہ آخری دو بال پر دیکھنے کے قابل تھا روف حارث نے انتہای گھٹیا بال پھینک کر چھکا کھا لیا حالانکہ بابر اسے یارکر کا کہہ کر گیا تھا
مصباح نے تو میچ پھر ہروا دیا تھا کیونکہ شاداب کی بجاے شعیب یا عماد کو بھیجتا جو ہارڈ ہٹر ہیں مگر شاداب کو بھیج کر میچ ہروا ہی دیا تھا کہ وہاب نے میچ بچا لیا