I only used to support PTI but not after Buzdar & Firdous Ashiq Awan

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
86624161_1025381104513152_7290311070579687424_n.jpg

Onlypakistan

AGAR KOI ACTION HOA TO NANI 420 K MEDIA CELL PATWARI TO BEKAR HO JAEN GAE ,JIN KA KAM HI HAKOOMAT AUR FAUJ K KHILAF AWAM KO BADGUMAN KERNA HA.

Masud Javed

Buzdar is certainly a Kaala dhabba on PTI
and this kaddu aashiq awaan can't say a single line properly and she is the info minister ?

remykhan

Don't be disheartened, we have to use what we got, I don't agree to have coalition partners like MQM and Chaudheries, but, under the circumstances we have to agree unwillingly. Keep supporting IK under these difficult times. Ik has not changed his direction or changed from his promises, again, I say we need youngsters like you to keep on supporting. Little more time needed to assert the authority for change.

Steyn

Kheenzer. Then why does this Munafiq e Azam claims to be sadiq and ameen?

Then why does PTI bharway get angry when Imran Khan Munafiq Niazi is criticised?

What happened to his promises? If he's not corrupt then why is he hiding behind stay orders in Peshawar Brt, Foreign funding? Why is he building shirk houses for Kafirs? Why is he protecting haramis? JKT, Zulfi Bukhari, PPP haramis they're all protected by Munafiq Harami Niazi.

Kheenzer supporters of PTI. Kuni, dala, speya.

Zama gheen wazupa. Jitna corrupt Niazi hai us say kam Nawaz or Zardari thay