I have listened Qira'at of many Qaris, but they have no match with Nawaz Sharif - Barjees Tahir

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have read the Quran and there is no namaz.
Can you guide me on how to pray with details? Thanks
I say not only read but understand are you seriously intressted then no doubt you become this try many time don´t stop goahead Bro.,....

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I say not only read but understand are you seriously intressted then no doubt you become this try many time don´t stop goahead Bro.,....
As I said i don't find namaz in the Qur'an but you seems to find it so please guide me on what to read how many rakat and what actions to take. Come on bro help me out.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
سُوۡرَةُ طٰه
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ

اِنَّنِىۡۤ اَنَا اللّٰهُ لَاۤ اِلٰهَ اِلَّاۤ اَنَا فَاعۡبُدۡنِىۡ ۙ وَاَقِمِ الصَّلٰوةَ لِذِكۡرِىۡ‏ ﴿۱۴﴾

بےشک میں ہی خدا ہوں۔ میرے سوا کوئی معبود نہیں تو میری عبادت کرو اور میری یاد کے لئے نماز پڑھا کرو (۱۴

فَاصۡبِرۡ عَلٰى مَا يَقُوۡلُوۡنَ وَسَبِّحۡ بِحَمۡدِ رَبِّكَ قَبۡلَ طُلُوۡعِ الشَّمۡسِ وَقَبۡلَ غُرُوۡبِهَا‌ ۚ وَمِنۡ اٰنَآىٴِ الَّيۡلِ فَسَبِّحۡ وَاَطۡرَافَ النَّهَارِ لَعَلَّكَ تَرۡضٰى‏ ﴿۱۳۰﴾

پس جو کچھ یہ بکواس کرتے ہیں اس پر صبر کرو۔ اور سورج کے نکلنے سے پہلے اور اس کے غروب ہونے سے پہلے اپنے پروردگار کی تسبیح وتحمید کیا کرو۔ اور رات کی ساعات (اولین) میں بھی اس کی تسبیح کیا کرو اور دن کی اطراف (یعنی دوپہر کے قریب ظہر کے وقت بھی) تاکہ تم خوش ہوجاؤ (۱۳۰)

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I said i don't find namaz in the Qur'an but you seems to find it so please guide me on what to read how many rakat and what actions to take. Come on bro help me out.
I hope you ask with purity and not only for enjoy because Allah Rabbul Izzat k Kalam se enjoy karna Allah ko sakht napasnd he ..............Jazak Allah Khair

Wake up Pak

I hope you ask with purity and not only for enjoy because Allah Rabbul Izzat k Kalam se enjoy karna Allah ko sakht napasnd he ..............Jazak Allah Khair
No I'm serious. Because I couldn't find namaz with details in the Quran.

Saboo

I guess you don't have the answer to my question. It's ok I have asked many but no one could answer it. Have a good day
I think bro famamdani has already answered your question in post 48 quoting from Quran
where you are asked to pray nimaz? If you still remain a munkir, so be it. Stop wasting every one's time.

Wake up Pak

I think bro famamdani has already answered your question in post 48 quoting from Quran
where you are asked to pray nimaz? If you still remain a munkir, so be it. Stop wasting every one's time.
Do you have the details of how to pray namaz from the Quran ? Don't be so judgemental answer it or don't bother to waste my time.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have the details of how to pray namaz from the Quran ? Don't be so judgemental answer it or don't bother to waste my time.
Bro...........in Quran Allah Rabbul Izzat give command to Aqa Do Jahan SAW and we follow Our Rasool Rehmatul ul Aalameen how you pray.............now depand on you which way you want or Like open hand closed hand hand on breast ..................because Namaz Ajar give Allah Rabbul Izzat and none other.....................now you start Namaz Regular bassis and do Istegfhar for All Muslim and Muslimat..................Thanks Jazak Allah Khair..........Bro.

PS:-لَعَلَّكَ تَرۡضٰى‏ ﴿۱۳۰

if you understand :

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
and second you say my time:--------------------

what´s is your .................??? neither you come naked you go naked not yours not time not life its Exam hours how you, used negative question answer of make some better use ....

Phir na kehna bataya nahi ..............Bro.