I have listened Qira'at of many Qaris, but they have no match with Nawaz Sharif - Barjees Tahir

Onlypakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NAMAZ TO HAMARA DIESEL BI PADTA HA TO KIYA US NAE MUNAFQAT CHODR DI
PUBLIC OFFICE MAE LAMBI DADRI WALEY RISHWAT LAETEY KAHAEN GAE K JAIDI FASLA KERAEN MUJEY NAMAZ K LEYE JANA HA.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your thinking don't change a fact? And the fact is that Nimaaz does ask you to do good things and not bad. Now it is your fault if you don't listen and act accordingly.
As per majority of the muslims, the namaz is being performed for the past 1400 years and look at the situation of Muslims. How does it help any Muslim nation? Majority of the ill deeds are done by Muslim. Keep praying I'm not stopping anyone. As per survey, hardly 11% Muslims pray 5 times a day.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
As per majority of the muslims, the namaz is being performed for the past 1400 years and look at the situation of Muslims. How does it help any Muslim nation? Majority of the ill deeds are done by Muslim. Keep praying I'm not stopping anyone. As per survey, hardly 11% Muslims pray 5 times a day.
Hence the precarious situation of Muslims .....

Saboo

Still not denying the fact that Nimaz buraion se rokti to hay? Ab tum na ruko to baat doosri hay? Just like your parents asking you not to lie but you still lie..... ?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ حرام مال سے پلے ہوئے اب نماز جیسی عظیم عبادت کو بدنام کر رہے ہیں۔

3rd_Umpire

اللہ امرتسری بھڑوے کو امامِ کعبہ بنا کر اُسکے آباؤ اجداد، اور اپنے پاپوں کو بخشوانے کا موقع دے

بس پاکستان کی غریب سسکتی عوام کی ٹیکس کی چوری کے پیسے، قائدِ اعظم کے مزار پر چھوڑ جائے
نہ رسیدوں کی جھنجھٹ، اور نہ نیاجی کے نخرے اُٹھانے کی کوئی جرورت ۔۔ ۔

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Wow what a pious family...

Son is always "Baa-Wudoo", while father is a saint!!!

Wake up Pak

Still not denying the fact that Nimaz buraion se rokti to hay? Ab tum na ruko to baat doosri hay? Just like your parents asking you not to lie but you still lie..... ?
Keep reading the so called namaz. I guarantee that majority of you don't even know what they are trading. Just parroting.

WatanDost

٭اور خیانت کرنے والوں کے حمایتی نہ بنو (النساء105)
خیانت احادیث مبارکہ کی روشنی میں :

٭جس میں امانت کی پاسداری نہیں اس کا کوئی ایمان نہیں (متفق علیہ )