I have a very bad feeling tonight!

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have celebrated eid today. And it was certainly a nice day. But, for the past few hours, I have some very bad feeling. I dont want to spread some conspiracies. Just want to share my feelings.

I have some very bad feeling that during these coming months or may be a year or two, the world as well as pakistan may face some disasters (more than these floods) which might change everything.

Why I think so, following may be some reasons;

1) Though US has banned "burning of Quran day" but I fear that still this disastrous incident may not be stopped completely. And if this happened (Allah na karay) at whichever scale, this might raise some unbreakable wall and unresolvable issues between religions. Seriously, when I see coverage of this incident on such an upper level, from non-muslim countries specially, it feels very strange. I mean this day might give the world unrecoverable shocks.
And this distancing between religions is being fueled by banning of veil and increasing criticism on halal food etc. etc. in many european countries.

2) I can feel in my gut some very bad situation in Afghanistan in the coming months.
Due to rapid increase of american forces in coming months, may be.

3) If we see flood destroyed pakistan, the situation is worsening "Exponentially" day by day. Continuous and increasing suicide attacks, worsening situation of Baluchistan, rapidly increasing drone attacks, rapidly increasing collisions between ANP and MQM and increasing demand of france type revolution by MQM, no signs of decrease in flooding in sindh, signs of excess water from india to destroy some further parts of punjab, rapid fall in economy and anarchy due to floods, involvement of chinese forces in Gilgit-baltistan and may be many more.

Seriously, I always want to think positive and keep hope but for the past many hours, I am feeling a fear of an "EXPONENTIAL" worsening of stability on the global scale.

I am tired of writing, so can't continue further.

Koshish krta hun k bechaini kam ho aur neend aa jay.

Last edited:

hans

Banned
Very True

Brother .. let's pray.

May Allah help us all, and guide us out of this mess.
Walking down the valley of Death, pray that this period is short.. very short.

Janbazz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
aqeel you should buy survival guide book :P are you one of those who think world is going to end in 2012 ?? hehe
com on mannnnn! Cheer up !
"tundeehe baad e mukhalif se na ghabra ay uqaab !!!
ye to chalti hai tujhe ouncha uranay kai liya !

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
aqeel you should buy survival guide book :P are you one of those who think world is going to end in 2012 ?? hehe

May Allah protect us from the Evil.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have celebrated eid today. And it was certainly a nice day. But, for the past few hours, I have some very bad feeling. I dont want to spread some conspiracies. Just want to share my feelings.

I have some very bad feeling that during these coming months or may be a year or two, the world as well as pakistan may face some disasters (more than these floods) which might change everything.

Why I think so, following may be some reasons;

1) Though US has banned "burning of Quran day" but I fear that still this disastrous incident may not be stopped completely. And if this happened (Allah na karay) at whichever scale, this might raise some unbreakable wall and unresolvable issues between religions. Seriously, when I see coverage of this incident on such an upper level, from non-muslim countries specially, it feels very strange. I mean this day might give the world unrecoverable shocks.
And this distancing between religions is being fueled by banning of veil and increasing criticism on halal food etc. etc. in many european countries.

Aqeel, jo Allah ko karna hai wo ho key rahega. is qism key fasid khyalat aiein to takbeer tashreeq parho.. Its the takbeer that we chant at the eid prayers and from Edi-al-adha till asr of 13th. Its 'Allah-u-akbar Allah-u-akbar Allah-u-akbar, la ilaha illalahu .......... etc
Shaitan tumko behkata hai

2) I can feel in my gut some very bad situation in Afghanistan in the coming months.
Due to rapid increase of american forces in coming months, may be. I share the feeling. Dajjal baby has already arrived in Israel few months ago. But then again, this is the time for stick to our faith, and keep at it. A little bit of slip, and we shall be in hell

3) If we see flood destroyed pakistan, the situation is worsening "Exponentially" day by day. Continuous and increasing suicide attacks, worsening situation of Baluchistan, rapidly increasing drone attacks, rapidly increasing collisions between ANP and MQM and increasing demand of france type revolution by MQM, no signs of decrease in flooding in sindh, signs of excess water from india to destroy some further parts of punjab, rapid fall in economy and anarchy due to floods, involvement of chinese forces in Gilgit-baltistan and may be many more. They say India has released its all 59 dams causing this disaster. I dont know its completely true, though India has not denied any of the blames. But if they have done on their own or on behest of someone, rest assure they are digging their graves. May be Allah is seting up gorunds for India's destruction. You know well that crime never goes unpunished.

Seriously, I always want to think positive and keep hope but for the past many hours, I am feeling a fear of an "EXPONENTIAL" worsening of stability on the global scale.

I am tired of writing, so can't continue further.

Koshish krta hun k bechaini kam ho aur neend aa jay.

May Allah help you rid this fear and worry. Jo hona hai woh hoga

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
I think, Aqeel is right. Whatever he is asking, all may u can see in near future. But Aqeel has missed one thing more, that is...... India has started again influance in Kashmir and Baluchistan. And they are thinking to release more water in River Satluj, so that Pakistan's remaining area could be in desaster. So, every one trying to slater the Pakistani Nation, with support of some "Meer Jafars and Meer Sadiqs"......
So, Mr. Janbaz..... u just go into ur bed and take a peaceful sleep. Because our some brohter's n sister 'like u' just close their eyes and think, every thing is going well....

llwaqasll

Voter (50+ posts)
nothing is going to happen to pakistan inshallah we have seen worst case scenarios in the past.keep ur belief firm and think positive.u should take some days off and stop reading newspapers or watching news for few days!! INSHALLAH afaaka ho ga!!!

gazoomartian

nothing is going to happen to pakistan inshallah we have seen worst case scenarios in the past.keep ur belief firm and think positive.u should take some days off and stop reading newspapers or watching news for few days!! INSHALLAH afaaka ho ga!!!

the news does make people sick and depressed doesnt it?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Aqeel !

U look right .

There will be reply for every action.

MQM and ANP, PPP will reach their logical results...very soon....

US is like Faroun , definitely will be encountered by the forces of Allah , very soon...

ظلم پھر ظلم ہے بڑھتا ہے تو مٹ جاتا ہے

تو اب ظلم کے خاتمے کا وقت قریب آ گیا -

لکین ظلم کو ختم کرتے وقت بھی بہت تباہی ہوتی ہے -

بس الله تعالیٰ خیر کرے

Magic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
EID MUBARAK to everyone!
agree something will happen very soon!
dont watch too much desi news, does make people sick, they keep them repeating 100s of time in 1 hour! unki yeh rozi roti hai.

Wadaich

Unless you flush out lousy Indians out of your ranks. Which are bound to stab us when we are most allured by wicked "Aman Ki Aasha"

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Unless you flush out lousy Indians out of your ranks. Which are bound to stab us when we are most allured by wicked "Aman Ki Aasha"

Assalam-u-Alaikum
Eid Mubarak,
If it is Allah's will, then we can not change anything. We can ask for Allah's Mercy(Rahma) He is most Merciful (Raheem).
May Allah has His Mercy on all of us. Ameen

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am agree with aqeel but let me tell you one more thing its all happening because we do not have honest and sincere politicians who can run the country and lead the people they are just doing what ever suits them and pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee don't take me wrong no body wishes this to happen but ground reality says that indian and american agenda is to convert pakistan to 4 peices like 4 countries (sindh,punjab,balochistan and khyber) as they did in 1971 with the help of pakistani corrupt elite.
this is why i always request my people to pleasssssssseeeeeeee wake up and get rid of these politicians and come forward yourself as politicians and save the country.
I am always there on front whio ever step forward

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish all of my fears would have all been some conspiracy like 2012 but there is definitely something out there bro.

You are right bro. Nothing will happen to pakistan Inshallah. But, I dont know if this day was in 1969 or 1970 not 2010 and someone would have said to me that situation is bad and pakistan may be divided in two parts soon (1971), I might have given the same answer to him as yours.
The incident which have never happened yet mostly seems impossible.

I think, Aqeel is right. Whatever he is asking, all may u can see in near future. But Aqeel has missed one thing more, that is...... India has started again influance in Kashmir and Baluchistan. And they are thinking to release more water in River Satluj, so that Pakistan's remaining area could be in desaster. So, every one trying to slater the Pakistani Nation, with support of some "Meer Jafars and Meer Sadiqs"......
So, Mr. Janbaz..... u just go into ur bed and take a peaceful sleep. Because our some brohter's n sister 'like u' just close their eyes and think, every thing is going well....

Yes bro, you are right and as I said there are many more factors out there, but cant list all of them.

To brothers who are advising me to stop reading the news, they are right and I have thought of this hundreds of times myself but I will only say one thing. If someone calls me on phone and say that your family members at home or friend might be in trouble, I cant just disconnect the call by saying that you are making me depressed, so I dont want to listen to you. (Maybe its a stupid thinking, but I cant avoid it.)

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
Well our elders have gone through more than what we are experiencing these days. Several natural and unnatural things have happened in the past but it does not necessarily mean that we should lose hope and stay in continuous fear. The most important thing that we are missing these days is diversion of ourselves from the objective of our existence. What I mean is that we are fully away from honestly practicing and obeying Allah (swt) commands and what his Prophet
(pbuh) has said. When one feel his/her soul being shallowed spirit, a consistent fear in back of his/her mind caused by the uneasiness of the heart. The best remedy to overcome this problem is to return to your creator, ask for forgiveness, peace of mind and salvation. Bro Aqeel ... Just don't fear anything Allah will protect us from everything bad what is needed that we correct ourselves. There will not be any fear.

Regarding what has been coined about (conspiracy theories such as 2012 like end of time). Prophet (pbuh), never knew for whom Allah has created this entire universe.
Once one asked to Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) that when Qiyamat will come?
He replied: Only Allah knows.

When Allah has not given not provided this information to his Nabi (pbuh) (Please correct me if I am wrong), then how come a man can say something like this. Muhammad (pbuh) by himself asked for mercy from Allah for this day to happen. Nabi ( pbuh) also asked all Muslims to ask for forgiveness and mercy from Allah.

Scientists using calculations from Astronomical data and Archeologists after reading some unknown scripts. This is not going to happen anyway. No body can predict death and end of Earth as Allah has kept this with him. It will appear for sure (without any doubt), so we need to correct ourselves. The events that are happening around us defamation, destruction, devastation etc., it is only because we are de-tracked from the path of divinity and truth. May Allah show us the right Path.

May Allah Bless us ALL!

Last edited:

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
allah knows the future only . but signs are very clear regarding below written observations.these are signs which allah shows to peoples so they repent.(but alas very few do repent)
such times are coming which will make ppl forget present day problems and ppl will look back at present era as the most wonderful time in their life.

those people here who are trying to anesthesize you people by saying that nothing will happen ,they are just speaking what satan wants you to believe.(satan wants you to be happy, be merry and forget allahs ayaats)

the coming era,s azaabs will be due to people,s (of pakistan specially and the people of world generally ) bad deeds
humanity,s majority including the muslims have forgotten allahs ayaats ,and large number of them have stopped believing in them.
so what will come ahead is fruit of peoples owns deeds .what you sow so shall you reap.not only people have forgotten islam in pakistan but also they have killed the basic justice system that is necessary for survival of a nation .so be prepared for what will happen soon.
so its time for a massive clean up operation.
good luck !to muslims i mean

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well our elders have gone through more than what we are experiencing these days. Several natural and unnatural things have happened in the past but it does not necessarily mean that we should lose hope and stay in continuous fear. The most important thing that we are missing these is diversion of ourselves from the objective of our existence. What I mean is that we are fully away from honestly practicing and obeying Allah (swt) commands and what his Prophet
(pbuh) has said. When one feel his/her soul being shallowed spirit, a consistent fear in back of his/her mind caused by the uneasiness of the heart. The best remedy to overcome this problem is to return to your creator, ask for forgiveness, peace of mind and salvation. Bro Aqeel ... Just don't fear anything Allah will protect us from everything bad what is needed that we correct ourselves. There will not be any fear.

Regarding what has been coined about (conspiracy theories such as 2012 like end of time). Prophet (pbuh), never knew for whom Allah has created this entire universe.
Once one asked to Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) that when Qiyamat will come?
He replied: Only Allah knows.

When Allah has not given not provided this information to his Nabi (pbuh) (Please correct me if I am wrong), then how come a man can say something like this. Muhammad (pbuh) by himself asked for mercy from Allah for this day to happen. Nabi ( pbuh) also asked all Muslims to ask for forgiveness and mercy from Allah.

Scientists using calculations from Astronomical data and Archeologists after reading some unknown scripts. This is not going to happen anyway. No body can predict death and end of Earth as Allah has kept this with him. It will appear for sure (without any doubt), so we need to correct ourselves. The events that are happening around us defamation, destruction, devastation etc., it is only because we are de-tracked from the path of divinity and truth. May Allah show us the right Path.

May Allah Bless us ALL!

Very nice and helping reply brother!
The only thing I want to point out is that by sharing these thoughts, I never meant that I believe such conspiracy theories like 2012. And there is no doubt about the fact that only ALLAH knows about the final day.
May Allah keep us on the right side if we came to see that day. Ameen