I had Rawalpindi DPO actually call my phone yesterday, after I complained on Citizen Portal

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Basically about a week and a half ago I complained on the citizens portal that I was stuck in traffic at the signal outside PC for about an hour, the traffic police wasn't doing their job and the traffic signals were turned off, as is really common on mall road. Basically he called me, he said he was sorry for any inconvenience, he said the traffic police tries their best to control the situation each time and it's difficult sometimes and said that the traffic signals are the job of the cantonment board and not the traffic police and that he forwarded that section of my complaint towards them. I, in return, thanked him for the response and the fact that they actually read the complains thoroughly, I was so mean in my complaint as well lmao, I even suggested the traffic police shouldn't be paid for the month.

Keep in mind I'm no general ya senator ka beta, I complained as an ordinary citizen and they found it nessesary to personally call me to inform me about my complaint. This is a huge step up, complaint cell is a blessing. Although I have 2 complaints fro, a month ago with no response as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/ahc7bk
G R E A T