I don't have words for title..........................

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
View attachment 462

Bhook say nidhaal yeh bacha apni bhook mitany kay liey zameen say chawal utha raha hai......(cry) my eyes were filled with water when I saw it. Yeh daikh kar hum ko samajh aa jani chahey kay rizq kitni bari naimat hai, aur kitna he khana rozana apnay gharoon main zaya kar daitay hain.
Here people dying for food and our president is enjoing his tour to europe. Almost every political leader has visited those areas whom are infected with flood, and he zardari even never talked about those people. shame on him. It is now time to wake-up and do something for your country, we need rulers like Ahmedi Nijad, who cry for there people.

Last edited:

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Sad indeed. very sad. Its a pity, we claim to be Muslims, we claim to be followers of Islam, the same religion whose focus on Huqooq-al-Ibaad is even more then Huqooq-Allah.

Please dont bring politics and rulers in this discussion. It is US, common muslims who are responsible. We throw away left-over food, we waste resources, we spent money on useless things like Paan and cigerette and Sheesha and better car and better home and better cloths, we spent money on better Laptop and better gadgets and better TV. We set our priorities wrong.

We can not point fingures on others, any body including Zardari, before looking into our own giraibaan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
View attachment 462

Bhook say nidhaal yeh bacha apni bhook mitany kay liey zameen say chawal utha raha hai......(cry) my eyes were filled with water when I saw it. Yeh daikh kar hum ko samajh aa jani chahey kay rizq kitni bari naimat hai, aur kitna he khana rozana apnay gharoon main zaya kar daitay hain.
Here people dying for food and our president is enjoing his tour to europe. Almost every political leader has visited those areas whom are infected with flood, and he zardari even never talked about those people. shame on him. It is now time to wake-up and do something for your country, we need rulers like Ahmedi Nijad, who cry for there people.

This picture reminded of the novel-made-movie Mutthi Bhar Chawal by Rajinder Singh Bedi in 80's. when I watched the movie, never thought I would see that in reality.

Allah ka ghazab ho hukmrano per.

Allah paak zardari ko bhi iss tarah zaleel kar....sub kahe doo ameen.

U idiot Zardari has nothing to do with this kid living in poverty...Zardari ko President baney 2 saal bhi nahi huwei tumharey khayal mein Zardari se pehley bachey aisey bhookey nahi thay? Stop wasting peoples time and spreading useless threads. Secondly This kid is eating from the ground...I was in New York last month on vacation...I saw people sifting through garbage dumps trying to find a piece of bread. Does it mean we hold Obama responsible for it? Get a life looser....

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
since you were named looser #2, I thought might as well be smart and save islmabadi some time n effort :lol:

Iss becharay islamabadi ko her thread mein looser looser k naray lganay k ilawa koi kaam nai. iss ne pata nai konsa kashmir fatah ker liya ha jo winner banta phirta hai.

gazoomartian

Iss becharay islamabadi ko her thread mein looser looser k naray lganay k ilawa koi kaam nai. iss ne pata nai konsa kashmir fatah ker liya ha jo winner banta phirta hai.

he is a very successful professional but he has a syndrome too, called: 'If you are not like me, you are a looser'

His attitude is also a symptom that he has somehow and somewhat benefited from the current govt'

Wallah-o-alam bissawab

gazoomartian

webmaster/moderator

What is the maximum size of jpg file I can attach? I got 829K graphics and it just sits there after the progress bar is all blue