I did not charter the plane for Imran Khan, Disinformation is being spread, Imran Khan did not make any call to rescuse me - Zulfi Bukhari

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Surprising, surprising.... Itna bera media propaganda....

Now rauf klasra and arshad sharif are answerable to this... They should say sorry on media....

Initially Rauf klasra and arshad said that he is on ECL (Which is wrong)
Then they said blacklist
They said that imran khan did a call (Which is wrong)
Then rauf said that Zulfi will not come back (Which is wrong)

Yaaaar kia hamara media itna bhi gir sekta haaaaai, paison ke leayyyyy

Arshad and Raud did 7-8 programs on this issue... They did atleast 400 Tweets on this issue...

What a planed campaign it was (still going on)... I dont have any sympathy with a corrupt (if he is) but it was a planned campaign...

Faheem Imtiaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhondi kisam ki campaigns chalai ja rahe hen. Kabe Reham Khan ko extra coverage, Kabhe seta white or Ab Zulfi Bukhari sb k reference sa. Mujha to lagta ha kal 4 shows is pa na ho jayn k Imran Khan jahan Bani Gala men rehtay hen wahan bahir sa koi Kutta aik hadi chura k la gaya ha to agar wo Bani Gala men Kutty sa hadi ne bacha saky to Mulk kaisay chalay ga. Shame!

Tyrion Lannister

mithu klasre ne mjhe bhi block kr dya twitter se ye to inka zarf hai halake mene bs apologise krne ka kha tha gutter journalism pe

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
The media person thinks they r king makers
Specially in pak bandroon k hath my ustra aa gia hyy no body iz stopping them aik mint my bndy k maa behn aik kr deety hyn
Izzt orr zilaat mery Rab k hath my hy wait and c election tk kia kia beeniqab hoo ga

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We all kn
Surprising, surprising.... Itna bera media propaganda....

Now rauf klasra and arshad sharif are answerable to this... They should say sorry on media....

Initially Rauf klasra and arshad said that he is on ECL (Which is wrong)
Then they said blacklist
They said that imran khan did a call (Which is wrong)
Then rauf said that Zulfi will not come back (Which is wrong)

Yaaaar kia hamara media itna bhi gir sekta haaaaai, paison ke leayyyyy

Arshad and Raud did 7-8 programs on this issue... They did atleast 400 Tweets on this issue...

What a planed campaign it was (still going on)... I dont have any sympathy with a corrupt (if he is) but it was a planned campaign...
We all knew that Arshad Sharif is a snake and he proved that by his role during 2013 elections, but Klasra had some journalistic credibility especially in investigative journalism. Now he too has lost that credibility.

GreenMaple

Bhondi kisam ki campaigns chalai ja rahe hen. Kabe Reham Khan ko extra coverage, Kabhe seta white or Ab Zulfi Bukhari sb k reference sa. Mujha to lagta ha kal 4 shows is pa na ho jayn k Imran Khan jahan Bani Gala men rehtay hen wahan bahir sa koi Kutta aik hadi chura k la gaya ha to agar wo Bani Gala men Kutty sa hadi ne bacha saky to Mulk kaisay chalay ga. Shame!

This only shows their desperation. They don't have anything against IK so they are going after him personally.

araein

We all kn

We all knew that Arshad Sharif is a snake and he proved that by his role during 2013 elections, but Klasra had some journalistic credibility especially in investigative journalism. Now he too has lost that credibility.

My sources told me that Malik Riaz is behind this.... Phaisaaa phaink tamasha dekhhhh.....

GreenMaple

My sources told me that Malik Riaz is behind this.... Phaisaaa phaink tamasha dekhhhh.....

See the link below with a copy of letter on Behria Town letterhead showing the beneficiaries of Malik Riaz. They name include Mazhar Abbas, Mehar Bukhari, Arshad Sharif, Nusrat Javed and Mushtaq Minhas. All these people are anti-PTI, but now we know why.

Beneficiaries of Riaz Malik