I Condemn The Abduction of Matiullah jan

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)

I never Liked Matiullah Jan and probably will never like him. Having said that I say that this is Matiullah's right to say what he thinks is the right thing to say. As long as He was not working for a foreign entity he should be free to say anything. Even if he is working for a foreign country we need to provide the due process.
As the Govt Representatives have already said that this is an unacceptable abduction of aa Journalists.
I liked Waqar Malik's piece on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hasta la vista

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Paid propagandists had no other option after World's # 1 outsourced this mission to Pakistan's # 1 who further rented Islamabad's # 1 and the result is clear ?

Remember Rana Sana ANF drama !

Mission Failed miserably ?

Last edited:

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai koi naya script ley kar aao ye suba gayab hona aur raat tak sahi salaamat ghar aajana bohta boring ho chuka he. thora dum paida karo aur aglii dafa jhoot moot ki patti hee baandh lena

Hasta la vista

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bhai koi naya script ley kar aao ye suba gayab hona aur raat tak sahi salaamat ghar aajana bohta boring ho chuka he. thora dum paida karo aur aglii dafa jhoot moot ki patti hee baandh lena

Bhai this is New ?
EdeGw2CWAAACHnn

Pehlay yay hota tha ?
62970851-umar-cheema.jpg

D-ZZE1YXsAEKNn_

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

I never Liked Matiullah Jan and probably will never like him. Having said that I say that this is Matiullah's right to say what he thinks is the right thing to say. As long as He was not working for a foreign entity he should be free to say anything. Even if he is working for a foreign country we need to provide the due process.
As the Govt Representatives have already said that this is an unacceptable abduction of aa Journalists.
You are a stupid man !

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear thread starter, whatever in that video is but I heartily support the abduction of MJ, I also love it if they crush his balls, MJ is a filth and should be cleared with other filthy characters of WHORE MEDIA.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why you say that. I am not offended. Just wanted to know why you think I am stupid.
There was a bird sitting on the tree and even a dumb person know that when birds sit on trees then it means that they mean something and when the clouds rain then it further proves that you are stupid. This was the type of material you posted. That's why ! irrational and based on conspiracy theories !

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
There was a bird sitting on the tree and even a dumb person know that when birds sit on trees then it means that they mean something and when the clouds rain then it further proves that you are stupid. This was the type of material you posted. That's why ! irrational and based on conspiracy theories !
Thanks for the explanation. I think the readers of this forum can decide after reading your response which one of us falls on which side of Stupidness.
Thanks again..

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for the explanation. I think the readers of this forum can decide after reading your response which one of us falls on which side of Stupidness.
Thanks again..
Your video commentary was as bogus as my reply above. Because this happened that happened bla bla hence it means i am god(naouZbillah)