Last edited by a moderator:

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I bet you won't stop laughing :: Ch. Nisar Exposed in style

کیا کہا اس نے! جس نے وگ لگائی ہو اس کے دماغ میں آکسیجن نہیں جاتی؟؟؟

Waqas Ahmed Khan

Voter (50+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

dilloo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ch Javed gave him full time for payment he got. But thx for exposing mr bean

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)

Dushman Mare te khushi na karya, akhir sajna ve mar janna

Instead of focusing Malik Riaz about ch Nisar, i am witnessing Javeed Chaudhary body language , as he is proving that he is fully paid by Malik Riaz

Muskerahat

i think Malik Raiz left a question for Ch nisar. what kind of business he have any way ...............? look like Malik raiz sahib right about Mr been.

onlyjavaid

Citizen

Wasay kia waqayai wig lagi ho tu oxygen nahe jati demagh ko.? Isi liye ch. Ulti seedhi batain karta hai. Bechara

Turaab

Citizen

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar](bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Spider

Councller (250+ posts)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahahahha that was unth.... seriously i like Malik Riaz....he accept fraud but he is verrrrrrry good for poor

Pak_Jani

Voter (50+ posts)

Aik Ch. Nisar hi nahi, PML-N aor PPP kay sab siasatdanon ka yahi kaam hai ... Jamhooriat Zindabad (only for siasatdans, moat for public)...

WTF?????? Dimag mei oxygen.... [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

One question to My Bahria Riaz though. The DUBAI in RAWALPINDI that he is talking about, who is that for? For the common man of Rawalpindi/Islamabad or the high ranking government officials who can afford a house worth 10 to 50 millions?

mrk123

This Javed Chaudry is a certified hack sitting in an anchor's chair. There is a guy sitting there rattling off these allegations who, by his own admission, has hundreds of cases of corruption still pending against him and who has publicly claimed that they tried to bribe the son of the CJ. Nisar may be as corrupt as he claims but this is not the way to approach it - if he is so confident then why doesn't he move the courts against Ch. Nisar? The problem is that its the case of pot calling the kettle black - this idiot himself is embodiment of corruption - corruption seems to be oozing from every pore of his body and words and looks. He is the kind of guy that you shake hands with you have to check to see if you have all your fingers intact....

Intoxicate by Toxin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Wasay kia waqayai wig lagi ho tu oxygen nahe jati demagh ko.? Isi liye ch. Ulti seedhi batain karta hai. Bechara

Sachi mein aap ko nhe pta :13: aesi koi baat nhe demagh mein oxygen blood k through jati hai:) But chaudhry Nisar k case mein nhe jati weg rok leti hai oxygen ko;)