I asked govt to let Nawaz, Shehbaz go to London, says Shaikh Rasheed

Bilal Raza

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Shaikh-Rasheed-1-750x369.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad said there are two leagues within the PML-N, one belongs to Nawaz Sharif and the other is associated with Shehbaz Sharif.

Speaking to media outside the Parliament House on Monday, the minister remarked that he had asked the government to let them [Nawaz and Shehbaz] go to London and get rid of them.

Moreover, Rasheed announced to present the financial report of his ministry on July 3rd or 4th. He said, “on July 24, one year [of my ministry] will be completed and I will present my performance report then.”
The minister told the media that he has asked the prime minister for A-grade promotions in the railway ministry.

Talking about the visit of the Qatari Emir, Rasheed said it was successful and a massive investment took place during the visit.

Qatar is making three billion dollars’ new investments in Pakistan, in the form of deposits and direct investments, the Qatari state news agency QNA said on Monday.

The announcement of Qatari investment came after Pakistan visit of Qatar’s Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hammad al-Thani. During the visit, Pakistan and Qatar signed several memoranda of understanding for trade and investment, tourism and cooperation in other fields.

Source

Last edited:

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a dumb statement. Govt can’t let nawaz go, he is a convicted criminal in jail. Only courts can free him

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
جس ڈھٹائی وبےحسی سے شیخ رشید نے یہ کہا اس پر تو خود شیخ پر فرد جرم عائد ہونی چاہیے- اربوں کی چوری ومنی لانڈرنگ پر ایک قومی قزاق جیل میں قید، تو پی ٹی آئی کس طرح سے اسے نہ صرف آزاد بلکہ لندن روانہ کرسکتی ہے- ایسی بات کرنے والے کو توشرم سے ڈوب مرنا چاہیے- شیخ رشید، کوئی شرم ہوتی ہے کوئی حیا ہوتی ہے- لیکن شکم حرام سے بھرا ہو تو پھر یہ چیزیں کیا ہوتی ہیں

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
This snake is not loyal anyone and goes with the prevailing wind. He is the one who confided IK to take these criminal horse traders when the party was about 'change' i.e. new faces and a clean break from the past.

IK is compromised and his reputation has taken a dent because of this snake.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
very wise suggestion, take $10 Billion from Nawaz and kick him out of Pakistan he is useless in prison. Do same with Zardari and other big looters think about Pakistan