I am tired of Indian bombing this forum

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sick and tired seriously. I never indulge in baseless debates with trolls especially Indian trolls.. But seriously, these Indians who love to troll this forum, I request you to cut it out and get back to discussing problems in your own country. I know you what you are and what kind of sick world you live in.

Pray the day doesn't come when an ordinary Pakistani will rise and start pounding you economically and socially. Because if that day came, You Indians will never have a place to hide. We have a lot of problems of our own. So don't come here to poke your nose in our affairs. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THis is the reason my friend ...We ruled over them for a 1000 years and they cant just let go of us ....so enjoy !!...even their ministers testify !![hilar][hilar]

Kiren Rijiju: Pakistan obsession is a north Indian thing

Deeptiman Tiwary, TNN | Jan 20, 2015, 02.47AM IST

Rijiju.jpg

Rijiju said India should retain its image of a soft state as that is its strength.

NEW DELHI: India may be pounding Pakistan heavily on the border in retaliation to its continued ceasefire violations, but minister of state (MoS) for home Kiren Rijiju feels New Delhi does not need to be hawkish on Pakistan and must let go of its obsession with the neighbour.

Speaking at an event in the capital, Rijiju said India should retain its image of a soft state as that is its strength. He, however, qualified his statement with the caveat that it should, however, be firm in defending itself.

The minister was speaking at the second RV Raju Memorial Lecture organized by National Investigation Agency (NIA).

HORUS

Admin doesnt give a F*** keh koi bhi pakistan kay baray may kuch bhi bolay, they are just giving these indian/afghan trolls a free hand

Rashna

Banned
Compete don't complain. Opening inane threads on India's internal affairs should stop. Then no Indian will ever want to visit your forum. Pakistan's politics is like jelly which never sets. So that hardly interests us. See your talk shows today. All are on India. Why blame Indians?

Historian

Banned
It is pretty clear that, this forum recieves some kind of funding or benefits from india as siasat.pk allows and encourages anstate (anti pakistan) discussion and their moderators jumps in to justify it.

Altaf Lutfi

Face them, tackle them and engage in argument with them. You have much better a case to proceed, may it be terrorism, human rights, genocide. Abuse and anguish are for weak and senseless people. Behave like a proud Pakistani and let Indians on this forum plead their case on equal grounds. We are known for open mind and hospitality.

bhaibarood

It is pretty clear that, this forum recieves some kind of funding or benefits from india as siasat.pk allows and encourages anstate (anti pakistan) discussion and their moderators jumps in to justify it.

what about BHARREY KE TATOOS who keep chanting zindabad to plunderers of national exchequer!! they pour money on forum too?
yaar sub ke apney followers hain no one paid the siasat.pk ! adeel and waseem cant be bought :biggthumpup:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Compete don't complain. Opening inane threads on India's internal affairs should stop. Then no Indian will ever want to visit your forum. Pakistan's politics is like jelly which never sets. So that hardly interests us. See your talk shows today. All are on India. Why blame Indians?

Yes we know how to compete at any level, only if we are granted the the same courtesy for our presence on Indian political web forums!

Rashna

Banned
I don't think Indian forums discuss pakistan, maybe the defence related forums do (obviously). Indians don't necessarily need a political forum because we have a functional democracy.Politicians do the job they get elected for or face the music in the next election. And even if we had a political forum there is no way we would be discussing Pakistan on it. This forum has a lot of India specific content which begs a rebuttal and debate. I don't visit any other pakistani forum so i don't know what their content is like. If u develop some expertise debating with Indians on India related topics on siasat.pk then you should be able to sustain your membership on Indian sites too.Do you think we are getting some red carpet welcome here? We are abused here and we are still around because we believe in our truth and our country. The Indian members who step over the line get banned here too. So it all depends on how good you are at expressing yourself within the rules of the forum.
Yes we know how to compete at any level, only if we are granted the the same courtesy for our presence on Indian political web forums!

i don't think so , we extend all courtesy to member s from any country.
if you can quote where you were not treated equally , it will be better . we indians are always keen to have good relations with pakistan.:biggthumpup:

Face them, tackle them and engage in argument with them. You have much better a case to proceed, may it be terrorism, human rights, genocide. Abuse and anguish are for weak and senseless people. Behave like a proud Pakistani and let Indians on this forum plead their case on equal grounds. We are known for open mind and hospitality.

yes yes ,that is the way .very nice .:biggthumpup:

Star Gazer

So much for the brave competition you offer on indian sites!! Cowards.

Star Gazer

i don't think so , we extend all courtesy to member s from any country.
if you can quote where you were not treated equally , it will be better . we indians are always keen to have good relations with pakistan.:biggthumpup:

Allow open membership on your indian sites, I dare you don't have the guts to do that. Brave-behind-protection indians.

BrotherKantu

NNOOO, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

Spartacus

Reputation of this Forum should not be disturb and that is why every nation should have the right to explain their point of view.
It is true non of any indian controlled Forum would ever give such a free access to any pakistani in their Forum as siasat.pk is giving to indians here.
This freedom of access should not denied in future as well.
Siasat.pk is the most popular Pakistani Forum in india.
By the end of the day we will see in future that people from both sides would accept each others freedom in each and every Forum.
I request to admin , please let the indians to describe their own point of view as you people always did.