I am so upset & crying by my HEART after watching future of my "YOUTH"

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)
Very sad indeed... Even if he is not in Pakistan (and I'm sure there are many like him in Pakistan)- It's a waste of precious life...

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
People should not cry seeing one side of the picture, this child is much happier and healthier than the one born in Somalia or Sudan. Never say 'Glass is half empty'' but always say ''Glass is half full'' .

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
This kid has not spoken a single word of Hindi.

Its hard to accept truth, and Pakistanis are very good in creating reasons to escape from responsibility and own the worst situation.

I have seen lot of these type of kids moving around in street of Bazars in Pakistan.

Very sad to accept the reality.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is very SSAADD. A kid of this age has no idea what is he doing. Completely brain-washed. How can you blame suicide bombers.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dono taraf ya he haal hai aur phir bhe hum main sai he chuney hue logh kesi bhe tarha us jung ki tayyari jari rakhna chatey hain jo shayed kabhi nahi hogi ya ager hue bhe tou chand ghanton main khatam ho jayee ge lakhon logh sarhadon ki dono taraf choor jayee ge murda ya us sai bhe badter... no wonder Quran khoof ko azab main shumar karta hai... ya khoof he hai jo dono taraf millions of people k moun sai rooti tak cheen chuka hai... per kam honey ka naam nahi leta..main yahan na baniya sai koe humdardi ker raha hoon na us ki buri niyat main mujha koe shaq hai haan lakin mujha aitraz ya hai kab nukes bana leya hain aur as a deterrent banayee hain phir conventional war-fair pay arboon kiyon kharch keya ja rahey hain.

bravo

Banned
A kid who is working hard to earn some money.He knows that any amount of education cant get him a job!

he is a smart kid,not brainwashed !!at least he is not going to bomb himself!!There is nothing to feel upset!!

There are millions of homeless,orphan kids and many other kids whose parents send them to do such kind of work to earn living!!

The problem with our society is unwanted reproduction and high birth rate!!

all south asian country should put a limit of 2 or even 1 ,otherwise no amount of funds can educate and provide good oppportunity to such kids!!

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
i think he is in pakistan n in daewoo bus ... these wrist bands are very common in lahore,isb, or u can say everywhere now a days ..

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
A kid who is working hard to earn some money.He knows that any amount of education cant get him a job!

he is a smart kid,not brainwashed !!at least he is not going to bomb himself!!There is nothing to feel upset!!

There are millions of homeless,orphan kids and many other kids whose parents send them to do such kind of work to earn living!!

The problem with our society is unwanted reproduction and high birth rate!!

all south asian country should put a limit of 2 or even 1 ,otherwise no amount of funds can educate and provide good oppportunity to such kids!!

Thats your problem. You guys take everything for negative. Who knows the future of kids like this?

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bro watch carefully this kid is an indian watch at 1.36 u will see ek larkay ne haath pe raakhi baandh rakhi hai.although iss tarah k bachay be pakistan meine haine but this video is from india.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats an indian kid man. Total bollywood brain-washed kid. I bet, in Pakistan, not a single kid of his age knows the real name of rajesh khanna even if they have seen him. He was an actor of 1970s n 80s, doesnt give interviews, even I didnt know his real name for a long time. Even listen to the accent of the guy recording it.