I am proudly an ISI agent - Hamza Ali Abbasi to Indian Media

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i know what you deal with pashtuns , balochs in pakistan, your ISI is responsible for all terrorism in kashmir .
but i am more concerned with what you are doing within afghanistan, you and your army is sloely responsible for all destruction and destabilization in afghanistan. you have provided sanctuaries to illiterate and zahil talibans , they are operating and doing missions arms provided by ISI. pakistan is only fueling destruction in afghanistan.
so i know who is friend and who is foe
I wish If you could even tell half of the truth . The fact that a fake Government under the American Guidance is presently exists in Afghanistan which has sold the Country to Occupier American and Taliban are the only resistance force which is fighting that occupation . If it were not for the Taliban , you would be wearing slave chains and could be seen being sold by American in Kabul Market.

Now, as I said , I am also dead against Pakistani part in that crime in Afghanistan and there are many more Pakistanis who are not in favor of the policy of Musharraf and previous Army Command. But lets not divert the attention on current situation in Kashmir and its people. No sane person in world can condole the atrocities of Indian Army is Kashmir and no sane person can defend the Indian Modi policies of grabbing Kashmiris Land and depriving them of their rights to live peacefully in their land. You seems to be congratulating Modi for what they have done to the Kashmiri Muslims . You are quick enough to denounce Pakistani Army's part in American facilitation in Afghanistan , but conveniently ignore the plight of more than 10 millions Muslims Living in Kashmir under the Indian Army atrocities. Are you Muslim or not ?

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
چند ایک گندے پیس کی وجہ سی سارے افغانی بدنام ہو رہے ہیں، ۔

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your English have exposed you....you moron Hindu extremist aka paid p!mp of BJP/RSS. You can f@ck off now and crawl back in the same hole you emerged from.

i know what you deal with pashtuns , balochs in pakistan, your ISI is responsible for all terrorism in kashmir .
but i am more concerned with what you are doing within afghanistan, you and your army is sloely responsible for all destruction and destabilization in afghanistan. you have provided sanctuaries to illiterate and zahil talibans , they are operating and doing missions arms provided by ISI. pakistan is only fueling destruction in afghanistan.
so i know who is friend and who is foe

afghanbhaijan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your English have exposed you....you moron Hindu extremist aka paid p!mp of BJP/RSS. You can f@ck off now and crawl back in the same hole you emerged from.

ha ha ha , yes i am paid pimp of RSS /BJP ,
india is building our country , you dogs are only sabotaging our rebuilding process by supporting illiterate jahil talibans , remember you idiots what you sow so shall you reap.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yo don't even live in Afghanistan and have no fuckin' clue about ground realities. As I said earlier you are a piece of sh!t Ehsaan faramosh. Ab is me koi shuk nahin raha. Modi kee TC karta rahe tu .... chund hudiyon kee khatir.

ha ha ha , yes i am paid pimp of RSS /BJP ,
india is building our country , you dogs are only sabotaging our rebuilding process by supporting illiterate jahil talibans , remember you idiots what you sow so shall you reap.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
انڈین ہندو انتہائی ڈرپوک ۔گھٹیا اور گندی نیچ قوم ھے۔ میرے گھر میں کتا ان سے زیادہ صاف اور عقلمند ھے۔ اپنے بیٹھنے اور کھانے کی جگہ اپنی دم سے صاف کرلیتا ھے۔ لیکن بذدل ہندو کے دماغ میں گائے گا ناپاک گوبر اور جسم میں خوں کی جگہ گندہ پیشاب دوڑ رھا ھے۔ جسکو پی کر اور گوبر منہ پر مل کر یہ صرف مجبور کشمیریوں کو ڈرا سکتے ھیں۔ھم لوگ وقت آنے پر ان کی گانڈ میں ھاتھ ڈال کے منہ سے نکال دیں گے ۔ اور آواز تک نہیں نکالنے دیں گے۔ خاطر جمع رکھو۔
Imran Niazi is also a dirty coward like Gen. Niazi and piss smelling Hindus of BJP.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ افغانی نہیں ہے ہندو ہے پوسٹ نمبر سینتیس دیکھو فوج کو فوز لکھتا ہے اور پوسٹ نمبر اکتالیس میں پٹھانوں اور بلوچوں کو بھڑکانے کی ناکام کوشش کر رہا ہے اور جاہل کو زاہل لکھ رہا ہے یہ سو فیصد ہندو ہے یا ہندو نطفے سے ہے

Xiggs

یہ افغانی نہیں ہے ہندو ہے پوسٹ نمبر سینتیس دیکھو فوج کو فوز لکھتا ہے اور پوسٹ نمبر اکتالیس میں پٹھانوں اور بلوچوں کو بھڑکانے کی ناکام کوشش کر رہا ہے اور جاہل کو زاہل لکھ رہا ہے یہ سو فیصد ہندو ہے یا ہندو نطفے سے ہے
Exactly...i was about to write that. Infact he is bangali, haseena wajid ka bangali.

Xiggs

I wish If you could even tell half of the truth . The fact that a fake Government under the American Guidance is presently exists in Afghanistan which has sold the Country to Occupier American and Taliban are the only resistance force which is fighting that occupation . If it were not for the Taliban , you would be wearing slave chains and could be seen being sold by American in Kabul Market.

Now, as I said , I am also dead against Pakistani part in that crime in Afghanistan and there are many more Pakistanis who are not in favor of the policy of Musharraf and previous Army Command. But lets not divert the attention on current situation in Kashmir and its people. No sane person in world can condole the atrocities of Indian Army is Kashmir and no sane person can defend the Indian Modi policies of grabbing Kashmiris Land and depriving them of their rights to live peacefully in their land. You seems to be congratulating Modi for what they have done to the Kashmiri Muslims . You are quick enough to denounce Pakistani Army's part in American facilitation in Afghanistan , but conveniently ignore the plight of more than 10 millions Muslims Living in Kashmir under the Indian Army atrocities. Are you Muslim or not ?
Zaidi sahib don't bother arguing with him. He's not even an afghani in the first place. He's a bangali hindu.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Niazi is also a dirty coward like Gen. Niazi and piss smelling Hindus of BJP.
ہندووں کی ٹٹی چاٹنے والا مودی کا دلہ یہاں گانڈ مروانے کی بجائے ۔اپنی ماں باڈر کے اس پار ھی چودائے۔

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہندووں کی ٹٹی چاٹنے والا مودی کا دلہ یہاں گانڈ مروانے کی بجائے ۔اپنی ماں باڈر کے اس پار ھی چودائے۔
When are you sending your ammi and bajis to the LoC to get raped by bulls?

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
ادھر بہت سے انڈین کتے افغانیوں کا بھیس بدل کر اپنی ماں چودا رھے ھیں ۔ اس لیئے فورم پر دوستوں سے گزارش ھے کہ ان گوبر ایٹرز اور موتر ڈرنکرز کی۔ ذرا ٹھیک ٹھاک ٹھکائی کریں ۔