I am humbled by your trend last night for me in response to an indian trend - General Asif Gafoor thanks Pakistanis

Dr.AdamKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think he would prefer to be a real life hero which he truly is.

We do not need fantasies when we have the real stuff.

You go and watch Bahubali and enjoy!
Real life hero? Can you please tell me one of his achievements or a single victory? Do we pay them to start trends on Twitter or to go a get Kashmir free?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Army job is to go and get Kashmir free and that what Pakistanis have paid this army for the last 71 years.

But this army is just doing dramas on twitter.

Why there is no action at all for Kashmir from army? no actions, just statements.
Yeh army sirf DHA aur NLC scams ke liey hai!
Defence awaam khud hi kar lain

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
Currently, he is is the Director of the Inter-Services Public Relations, so yes, this is part of his job profile. Social Media is used as a Tool of Hybrid Warfare so, he is paid by the Pakistanis to fight this war.

His achievements are that he makes Endians like you irritated and burn where it really hurts and makes Pakistanis feel so good.

Real life hero? Can you please tell me one of his achievements or a single victory? Do we pay them to start trends on Twitter or to go a get Kashmir free?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What about non-virgin fuc*ed up nani 420?
انڈیا میں مریم کو احترام کے طور پر
'شریمتی چار سو بیس' کہا جاتا ہے ....
آئندہ اسے اسی نام سے پکارا جائے.....

Saboo

this TREND was so important for this 3 star General that he woke up at 430AM and declared his victory
کچھ لوگوں کو اپنی عزت بہت عزیز ہوتی ہے
اور وہ دن رات اسکی حفاظت کرتے ہیں؟
اب اس میں کیا ؟
تم جیسے بے شرم بےحیا ایسی باتیں
نہیں سمجھ سکتے

Saboo

Alhamdulillah I am a Pakistani and also do not need a certificate from you.
But like many many Pakistanis in many cities anger is growing against army, people in houses and squares are talking about the inability of army and army can not fool people just by statement and twitter shows.

We as a nation are feeding this army since 72 years and they get salary to defend this country, it is their job to free Kashmir’s and they have been paid since last 72 years for this just ONE job.

What is the result? Indian took Kashmir and pak army is just busy threatening Pakistanis who are asking questions and demanding action against India.

Why is army afraid of India? Is army part of the game like they did in Bangladesh and we have been deceived by army again?
Are you sure you are talking about Pakistan and not some other country?

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no such emotions against the army. People love the army. Go ask the politicians and the government to tell them. If then they do not then tell me I will support you.

Our armed forces are ready. so do not try to make the armed forces the scapegoat for the politicians' reluctance.

But like many many Pakistanis in many cities anger is growing against army, people in houses and squares are talking about the inability of army and army can not fool people just by statement and twitter shows.

We as a nation are feeding this army since 72 years and they get salary to defend this country, it is their job to free Kashmir’s and they have been paid since last 72 years for this just ONE job.

What is the result? Indian took Kashmir and pak army is just busy threatening Pakistanis who are asking questions and demanding action against India.

Why is army afraid of India? Is army part of the game like they did in Bangladesh and we have been deceived by army again?

greatmeer

ٹرینڈ کو چھوڑو پاکستان کے اندر کا گند صاف کرو۔ لوگ کیا کہتے ہیں اس سے کیا فرق پڑتا ہے۔ جب لوگوں کو انصاف نہیں ملتا عدالت میں تو ہر چیز برائے نام ہے۔
کاش اس نقطے کی طرف بھی ہماری اسٹیبلشمنٹ دھیان دے۔۔۔۔ ہمیں اور ان سے کچھ نہیں چاہیے

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Half of ISPR funds and effors are spent on the personal glorification of Asif Ghafoor. He is the most commercial DG ISPR in the history of Pakistan

Husaink

جنرل صاحب کوئی بات نہیں۔ آپ ہی کے بچے ہیں۔ تنخواہ لیتے ہیں۔ اپنی روزی حلال کریں گے کہ نہیں کریں گے؟
بائی دا وے اس تصویر میں آپ بالکل ہیرو لگ رہے ہیں۔
کیا خیال ہے ریٹائرمنٹ کے بعد بالی ووڈ میں اپلائی کیا جائے؟ یا پھر ساؤتھ کی فلم انڈسٹری آپ کو کسی تامل فلم کا ہیرو بنا سکتی ہے۔
چلو کسی تامل فلم میں اپنی بھان کے ساتھ کاسٹ کروا لینا تمہارا بھی چھکّہ لگ جائے گا

Steyn

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the DG ISPR of nuclear armed Pakistan who like a teenager is worrying about a trend on social media website that more than half the Pakistan doesn't have access to.

Meanwhile, India is destroying Kashmir and China is making Uighurs Muslims kuffar by force.

No wonder India is not scared of Pakistan.

Steyn

What else can the army do? The only action they can take against India is to tweet on Twitter and Facebook.

The army that could take action against India has died.

Just count the days until one day India will be ruling over us.

Dr.AdamKhan

There is no such emotions against the army. People love the army. Go ask the politicians and the government to tell them. If then they do not then tell me I will support you.

Our armed forces are ready. so do not try to make the armed forces the scapegoat for the politicians' reluctance.

Thats typical, when army can not take action then it’s because they have no permission from government. Lol
Seriously

Dr.AdamKhan

Go out of your home, just talk with anybody in street and ask him reaction of our so called no. 1 army on Kashmir and then see how many wonderful abuses army will get.

Saboo

Dear brother,
Go out in your city and just ask people what they think of Kashmir situation and reaction of our army, the response will open your eyes.

Fact is that every single Pakistani is angry on this incompetent army.

Kashmir is out of hand and army is just doing drama instead of fighting. We are all responsible for this, if we will not stress the army then they will wait for this nation to forget Kashmir one day, what will army sell next? Balochistan, Sindh, ????
So what exactly you want army to do? Attack India with full force? Or this should be the last option? Pakistan should try all other options first?